Mumsnet #33 Cottaging is it a way to make money from Air BnB?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks Wackie Jeaver.
Let the fun commence 👍
---

I've just finished reading that thread, my mind is boggled at some of it.

just so very humourless....and the lady that didn't have a shower all day cos there were pissed covered sheets in the bath ....why not just shove them in a bin bag will the machine was free again!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@bread-pitt
I couldn't quote you.
No i don't think this is the one being deported. She just posts the same stuff moaning about her husband, people give advice and she just literally ignores it, always an excuse for not being able to leave him. She's been posting for ages. It's very much like one of shiteholes threads it's not though
Current username is kop on a thread called "is this abuse?"

Reactions: 5
Personally I think the “glass next to the dishwasher” thread is great. It’s the culmination of likely years of disrespect and micro-aggressions.

My eldest had a friend sleepover a few weeks ago and apparently this lad (14) pissed all over the toilet. My youngest was really upset by this - especially when the other boy laughed - and cleaned it up.

My takeaway from this was that this boy’s mum who is the only woman in the house routinely walks into a pissy bathroom/sits on a pissy seat in the middle of the night/has to clean up before she can sit down. That’s the disrespect - and I doubt it “stops” at poor hygiene’s around the toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I met a Mumsnetter in the wild last night! Sister wife dress, mill girl boots and glass of tap water in hand. I had a pint and she decided to tell me how many calories there were in one solitary pint of beer. I responded by asking her if she’d made her dress herself. I’m looking for the thread ‘rude alcoholic at theatre’ this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Personally I think the “glass next to the dishwasher” thread is great. It’s the culmination of likely years of disrespect and micro-aggressions.

My eldest had a friend sleepover a few weeks ago and apparently this lad (14) pissed all over the toilet. My youngest was really upset by this - especially when the other boy laughed - and cleaned it up.

My takeaway from this was that this boy’s mum who is the only woman in the house routinely walks into a pissy bathroom/sits on a pissy seat in the middle of the night/has to clean up before she can sit down. That’s the disrespect - and I doubt it “stops” at poor hygiene’s around the toilet.
I know what you mean and it’s so depressing that a lot of men are just bloody useless. It’s just so mumsnet in its tone

Reactions: 8
Forgive if I missed this on the last thread, but there’s a belter in AIBU about stage whispering,French boxed pizza hating children that just can’t possibly be helped!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Back once again for the renegade attention-seeking master…”

View attachment 2778966
Was about to post this! It’s shithole, isn’t it? I missed the end of the last thread so really sorry if discussed but why does she keep name changing? I feel so, so sorry for her poor kids. Living in a tip, no money, mum can never do anything - but don’t worry, she managed to spend a weekend pointlessly panelling the walls in her bedroom. Priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was about to post this! It’s shithole, isn’t it? I missed the end of the last thread so really sorry if discussed but why does she keep name changing? I feel so, so sorry for her poor kids. Living in a tip, no money, mum can never do anything - but don’t worry, she managed to spend a weekend pointlessly panelling the walls in her bedroom. Priorities.
She was asked why she doesn't keep it all on one thread, apparently its too triggering or some bullshit to explain.
I wonder what the reasons will be she can't take a bleeping tablet everyday but still find time to post on MN everyday moaning about how unfair the world is to her.
There will be excuses, lots of them.

Reactions: 12
Spotted shamefulllllllllhouse too. What will her next name change be? 'Awfulhomeandhairpityme' ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's such a bleeping whiny victim. I yearn to slap her 😤
She's infuriating isn't she. The idiots who pander to her on there too drive me mad.
I think she is just lazy tbh, can't be bothered to do anything but whinge about not doing anything.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.