Mumsnet #25 I'm on a boat I need a poo, I trolled 2 forums about a shoe, I think we all have Dejavu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just logging this new thread with 101. I’ve done a diagram of all my ducks in next door’s parking space.

——————
| 🦆 🦆 🦆 | 🏠
——————

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I wonder if that user TheBluntTruth is the latest incarnation of Bluntness101 or whatever that awful person was called who doesn't seem to be around any more.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if that user TheBluntTruth is the latest incarnation of Bluntness101 or whatever that awful person was called who doesn't seem to be around any more.
I wondered that - the username has only been posting today. signing off with username though, while a total dick move, was not Bluntness101's style from what I remember.

Reactions: 7
Yay for new fred! thank you @ChampagneBox

There's actually a rather lovely thread in AIBU about letting toddlers watch diggers at work. (almost) restores my faith in human nature

Reactions: 8
I wondered that - the username has only been posting today. signing off with username though, while a total dick move, was not Bluntness101's style from what I remember.
If she was banned, she might be trying to reinvent herself to escape detection.

Or maybe it's someone else. Anyone with a username along the lines of "I tell it like it is" or "I'm an alternative perspective" or "I am the authority on truth" is always going to be a lead lined, copper bottomed twit.

Actually, something about the pomposity and self importance of signing off with a username is making me think it might be a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How the hell are the 2 morphine threads still running.
I saw someone mention it on the last posts of the old thread so couldn't quote it.
Why pull 1 of the trilogy but not the others???

Reactions: 3
Have you been in my photo album?
---

The bebonneted snout of my childhood adored it - as long as he was getting attention and not having to walk he was good 😀 He also had the little scratch mittens on paws flopping out over the pram cover.
When I was little I used to put a headscarf on our huge, Bagpuss lookalike, ginger cat and push him around in my doll's pram - he loved it :)

"Bebonneted" is my new favourite word

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I now really want to get bonnets on my Guinea pigs for my own entertainment
Please do. There’s a TikTok page and they’ve been doing Halloween pics with their Guinea pigs in little witches hats 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I now really want to get bonnets on my Guinea pigs for my own entertainment
I want some for my rats
---
How the hell are the 2 morphine threads still running.
I saw someone mention it on the last posts of the old thread so couldn't quote it.
Why pull 1 of the trilogy but not the others???
Just been deleted and the deletion message says OP has been banned.
There was some proper troll hunting going on by the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yay for new fred! thank you @ChampagneBox

There's actually a rather lovely thread in AIBU about letting toddlers watch diggers at work. (almost) restores my faith in human nature
That’s what I thought until scrolling down 5 comments in someone suggesting it’ll be good for the working men to feel the objectification they normally serve up to women 😲
——————————
and then there’s this response to an AIBU where DH is commenting on DD’s sporty physique and diet
IMG_6461.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s what I thought until scrolling down 5 comments in someone suggesting it’ll be good for the working men to feel the objectification they normally serve up to women 😲
🙄 Was the toddler watching them wolf whistling and asking the workers to get their tits out?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.