Mumsnet #21 First Greek holiday with large breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the most liked post and it made me laugh, we are where we are.

I never feel more helpful than when I do this. It's my only useful contribution to society.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Ugh they're all boasting about fasting again and competing to see who's gone longest. Someone said they are 38 hours into a fast

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ugh they're all boasting about fasting again and competing to see who's gone longest. Someone said they are 38 hours into a fast
I was busy this morning and on realised at 2 that I hadnt eaten at all. I was shaky and not working to full capacity. I would not be able to work even remotely if I fasted that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell, here we go again.

OP has spent 4 grand on an 8 day all inclusive holiday.
The beach doesn’t have enough parasols.
The cocktails are meh.
And horror of horrors, the aircon isn’t cold enough.

I don’t know why she bothered with Mumsnet. Surely these inhuman conditions should have at least warranted a claim for compensation and a call to the Daily Mail, with the OP appearing in a series of photos pointing sadly at the parasol free beach and throwing a cocktail into the nearest bin. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

The cocktails are meh.

I don’t know why she bothered with Mumsnet. Surely these inhuman conditions should have at least warranted a claim for compensation and a call to the Daily Mail, with the OP appearing in a series of photos pointing sadly at the parasol free beach and throwing a cocktail into the nearest bin. 🙄
You should suggest that to the OP!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The cocktails are meh.
And the sand isn’t sandy enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've not been keeping up with these threads recently but saw the title of this one and just had to show my appreciation LOL 😂

Reactions: 7
We’ve another bitching about being on holiday as all her husband wants to do is sunbathe and sleep :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how when someone dies they all rush to make a thread to announce it to mumsnet. Because of course they are the only one to have had this thought and have a responsibility to announce it to everyone else.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I love how when someone dies they all rush to make a thread to announce it to mumsnet. Because of course they are the only one to have had this thought and have a responsibility to announce it to everyone else.
In “AIBU” of all places.
Her death isn’t unreasonable, but the thread might be

Reactions: 12
has anyone noticed the poster Hawkins0001? Think they’ve posted under similar names like Hawkins002 etc. Just really bizarre responses to everything. Used to just post ‘best of luck OP’ and nothing else for ages.

On the thread about whether the woman who works as a housekeeper’s employers should replace her smashed personal phone, they posted “That's where it will be a pickle as your not meant to be using your personal phone during works time, at least that's the training we got told.” Do they realise that every job has different training?

I know it‘s so petty but i’ve noticed them (tbh i think it’s a man?) for ages and his posts annoy me so much, like an unreasonable amount 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
has anyone noticed the poster Hawkins0001? Think they’ve posted under similar names like Hawkins002 etc. Just really bizarre responses to everything. Used to just post ‘best of luck OP’ and nothing else for ages.

On the thread about whether the woman who works as a housekeeper’s employers should replace her smashed personal phone, they posted “That's where it will be a pickle as your not meant to be using your personal phone during works time, at least that's the training we got told.” Do they realise that every job has different training?

I know it‘s so petty but i’ve noticed them (tbh i think it’s a man?) for ages and his posts annoy me so much, like an unreasonable amount 😂
I noticed that post yesterday. But there were also plenty of them posting ‘you shouldn’t be using your phone in work time OP’. Like they’ve never done it before.

Reactions: 9
It may be very previous but Mumsnet #22 Hoochie Mamas show us your nanas does have a bit of a ring to it 😂😂😂
---
Honestly I’m going to just drop this here because I’ve laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out.
That made me actually snort laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.