Mumsnet #16 I've managed not to shag any of my brothers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 'what kind of scam' thread is wild! 7 replies and it already includes the husband is clearly cheating, and the man must have some kind of mental health issues. I think the husband cheating comment is definitely a tattler on the wind up:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Lap of honour from me. First time I’ve inspired a thread title.
---

It was a reference to a poster who said most women hated the smell of their own brothers and this is natures way of stopping us shagging our sibs. Lunatic.
And then we all discussed how the men in our family all smell lovely yet we still manage not to shag them

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Our dear friend ProstituteHair has outdone herself in the anti-Chanel thread: "...a Gabriella Hearst cashmere tank, it's like smoke, it hovers around my body."

Pick up those labels dear, you're not impressing anyone and while you might claim to love clothes, you love bragging them far more. Not only are you as pretentious as duck, but your writing is as poor as your current MN alias.

Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 14.48.08.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Lol course she’s sat in an Alexander McQueen blazer and her Smokey top talking to people on S&B who take selfies in mucky mirrors dressed in 20 years old crumpled up Boden, walking boots and purple tights about which £400 Margaret Howell fitted sheet style T-shirt they should all be buying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just want to say how happy I am that I found bit of Tattle. Usually I just have to shout at my laptop when I'm browsing MN. But now, I can come here. Also, these threads save me a lot of time by pointing out the MN threads I need to look at.

Thank you everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That 'what kind of scam' thread is wild! 7 replies and it already includes the husband is clearly cheating, and the man must have some kind of mental health issues. I think the husband cheating comment is definitely a tattler on the wind up:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Where is this?
You lot are distracting me from tit I need to be doing here....

Reactions: 3
Where is this?
You lot are distracting me from tit I need to be doing here....
It's in chat, called 'what kind of scam could this have been?'
---
For anyone who works from home, do you get dressed up or wear heels? There's a picture in the what are you wearing today of someone wearing stilettos and she said she's working at home today. Even now when I'm in the office I'm wearing jeans, a baggy jumper and trainers. If I was working at home I 100% would just be in my oodie or something:LOL:

Reactions: 12
---
For anyone who works from home, do you get dressed up or wear heels? There's a picture in the what are you wearing today of someone wearing stilettos and she said she's working at home today. Even now when I'm in the office I'm wearing jeans, a baggy jumper and trainers. If I was working at home I 100% would just be in my oodie or something:LOL:
On my way, ta.
(the procrastination is strong in me today 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
I rarely work from home (AuDHD, not a good mix) except when it's snowing a lot, so I usually wear pajama pants and a sweater. But I don't dress up for the office either, I'm wearing jeans, a sweater, and converse. LOL. Stilettos at home, did i duck

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get showered and dressed for WFH but not because I switch my camera on. For some bizarre reason I can’t concentrate when working in my pjs and dressing gown.

No stilettos though.

Reactions: 11
I have a ver posh Joseph Joseph Pizza Cutter I'll have you know. None of your BM Stainless Steel crap
😂
Oh how de classe. Everyone knows you only use artisan pizza shears purchased from Pedlars.
---
" it's like smoke, it hovers around my body"

A bit like B.O then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.