Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still confused on the Sophie bit - originally she was staying with Kyle to finish the school year and then all of a sudden she said she was taking all 3 kids with her not just the 2.
Probably thought she could squeeze Sophie into school before end of term

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm still confused on the Sophie bit - originally she was staying with Kyle to finish the school year and then all of a sudden she said she was taking all 3 kids with her not just the 2.
my theory is it’s something to do with visa requirements like he had to not be with his family or something

Reactions: 5
This has made me feel better about my NHS job. I'm always wondering if I should bail out and get a job in the private sector. But I do love I get a lot of annual leave and when I'm not working, I'm left alone. Work is left at work.
I get 20 days holiday a year- I’ve just had to carry 5 days over and take 2/3 days in the last few weeks because they’d only let me carry over 5. The 2/3 I took I managed to get about an hour to myself. So I managed 10 days holiday in a year - a week away with my family. My mum died and I had one day off for the funeral. So yes I make good money but it comes with a lot of crap. My mortgage isn’t that much, I have a Volvo x40, we don’t save much, we did have David Lloyd (£300) and we just cancelled it because we can’t afford it! We spend about £150 a week on food - so it boggles my mind to figure out how Caroline thinks she’s going to live this life that she’s talking about? Nursery is £1000 a month……Am I doing something wrong? How is she living this life?

Reactions: 8
I get 20 days holiday a year- I’ve just had to carry 5 days over and take 2/3 days in the last few weeks because they’d only let me carry over 5. The 2/3 I took I managed to get about an hour to myself. So I managed 10 days holiday in a year - a week away with my family. My mum died and I had one day off for the funeral. So yes I make good money but it comes with a lot of crap. My mortgage isn’t that much, I have a Volvo x40, we don’t save much, we did have David Lloyd (£300) and we just cancelled it because we can’t afford it! We spend about £150 a week on food - so it boggles my mind to figure out how Caroline thinks she’s going to live this life that she’s talking about? Nursery is £1000 a month……Am I doing something wrong? How is she living this life?
I’ll give it a year, maybe 18 months maximum, before she starts talking about they’re thinking of moving to Dubai. I don’t know why they don’t just move there now to be honest. I lived there for ten years and was there the same time Caroline was there. A live in maid and tax free salary and maybe she will finally be happy?! 🤣

Reactions: 15
Isn’t she the slightest bit sad about leaving her husband for months too? I would really miss mine after a week or two I think going from always being together to never

Reactions: 14
I honestly feel like she isn’t even in love with her husband. I’ve been with my hubby 28 years. 26 years married and 6 kids. I miss him every day when we are apart. Maybe I’m weird. Our kids are adults and we spend so much time together. She’s just weird. I found her on TikTok ages ago but since she had the baby she’s terrible. Also her skin is so bad atm. Probs the tit food she eats.

Reactions: 15
I honestly feel like she isn’t even in love with her husband. I’ve been with my hubby 28 years. 26 years married and 6 kids. I miss him every day when we are apart. Maybe I’m weird. Our kids are adults and we spend so much time together. She’s just weird. I found her on TikTok ages ago but since she had the baby she’s terrible. Also her skin is so bad atm. Probs the tit food she eats.
I don’t know if she was with him whilst he was still in the army so this may not apply but as an army wife you get very used to time apart. I don’t consider anything more than 6 weeks apart as a long time away 😂 but if he’d left by the time they met then ignore me!

I don’t know if she was with him whilst he was still in the army so this may not apply but as an army wife you get very used to time apart. I don’t consider anything more than 6 weeks apart as a long time away 😂 but if he’d left by the time they met then ignore me!
He was still in the marines when they met he’s only recently left in last year I think .They literally got married so she got a visa as she was pregnant with Sophie. I don’t see them lasting long once she’s back in England, I don’t think he will like it here at all.

Reactions: 12
She also heavily documented their roommate phase on her social media. I feel sorry for the poor bloke tbh.

David Lloyd membership is soooo expensive. Shes going to get the shock of her life at the difference between her imagined life here and the reality. What an absolute clown.

Reactions: 4
I think her life is only going to be acceptable if they have zero housing costs and I really think that's her plan, to somehow take over her Mum's house for good. Drag her into Granny influencing so she doesn't realise she's been scammed by her own daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Go ham on the school I want! I mean stranger things have happened but good luck jumping the wait list!
My daughter only knows my friends and I want to tik tok the school run, so give her a space.
Registering with a GP 🤭 good luck
Dentist, private, best way to go to be honest.

Reactions: 11
Go ham on the school I want! I mean stranger things have happened but good luck jumping the wait list!
My daughter only knows my friends and I want to tik tok the school run, so give her a space.
Registering with a GP 🤭 good luck
Dentist, private, best way to go to be honest.
It's funny because she's so tough on the internet, but in every real-world interaction she's filmed she just comes across as meek and massively anxious/desperate to be liked. She'll only talk about 'going ham' (cringe) on social media because that's where she lives out her Queen Bee Girl Boss fantasy life. In reality, all she'll be doing is sending beggy emails in the hopes that she gets gifted a place!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New character unlocked - St Caroline the Martyr … not posting so others can see Palestine content but happily made sure the adverts for her rings and the hot meal from home chef went up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New character unlocked - St Caroline the Martyr … not posting so others can see Palestine content but happily made sure the adverts for her rings and the hot meal from home chef went up!
Honestly I respect posting about Palestine but she just shared why she didn’t feel like posting lately whilst she put on her makeup? Was it really needed for her to slab expensive potions on her face whilst doing that video? Did she give any resources on how her followers could help? Or was it just a ploy to get people to like her? 🙄

all I heard was “I’m not educated on this topic, but I’m sad people are dying. Nothing matters.” Like ok?
And the fact ppl in the comments are praising her? The bar is in HELL

Reactions: 3
What she put in her stories about getting on to the school about her daughter’s school place - it doesn’t work like that in the U.K.. They have waiting lists based on a criteria. She should have thought about moving sooner if it is that important.

Her colouring is strange.. her skin is very ashy but pink at the same time. Not sure if it’s her hair colour or the colours she wears but something isn’t harmonizing.

I’m surprised she has such a strong friend unit in her hometown… she hasn’t lived there for years. How close can she possibly be to people she hasn’t spent time with for years and years? Weird.

Reactions: 12
Instagram forced Caroline on me! Sometimes she does make me laugh. I do think she puts on a very good act which is of course what social media is all about. But that Palestine stuff. We all feel powerless. But does it stop us doing our job on a daily basis no it doesn’t. Because it can’t. We have financial and caring responsibility’s. Just felt a bit fake to me.
And all that crap she slathers on her face. She puts about five creams on etc etc. AND her skin is still tit. Influences me to not buy all these magic creams and potions that we are made to feel we desperately need!

Martyr Caroline doesn’t feel like posting because of the atrocities happening in Palestine but was ok to post a video of herself yesterday getting a pedicure and scoffing Doritos. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.