Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SJ08

Her recent post about sharing pregnancy news sensitively has made my blood boil. We is she to dictate how every single person who has experience pregnancy/baby loss would like to receive this information?
Also the photo of her holding a pregnancy test for this post seems a bit tone deaf to me!

Reactions: 4

Frogfairy

These influencers just take the p@ss don’t they.
For sale - buggy board, hardly used. Previously claimed it was a game changing essential.
Also - pram was gifted so maybe it would be nice to give it away rather than sell it. Not everybody is in such a privileged position and it might make a huge difference to them
Honestly she is shameless. All their money and free stuff and she is selling something she could give away to someone in need. The cheek of her selling the board for £30 too - I'm lost for words. Pure example of absolute greed. I stopped following her ages ago otherwise this would have been the final straw!

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
The phonics thing is really annoying me - my little one has just started school and is really struggling with the change. So to see her peacocking about how clever Henry is, is just galling. It really makes me feel concerned about my child’s abilities (which I know is irrational).

• Heart
Mostly I just think she needs a nice fringe. Her forehead is insane, and it emphasises her eyes which make her look like a praying mantis

She’s one of those people that comes across like she thinks she’s drop dead gorgeous

Frogfairy

I'm surprised this thread isn't busier because she is so annoying! I unfollowed a while back and came across her profile the other day. She's just another insta beg but manages to do it so subtlety. I felt for her with her miscarriages but she's really using it for an angle for content. She's also having a doula at the birth because her Husband needs support, I'd hate to be the midwife on shift with her she's a self entitled nightmare as are most of the mummy blogger lot.

• Haha

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
Erm, can’t remember what the cabinets in the old kitchen looked like but I feel it looked very similar to the new one. Old one was a breakfast bar covered in crap, new one is an island covered in crap

• Haha
Reactions: 3

muffinheeler

View attachment 1305963
I'm not sure she realises you can parent without constantly bribing your child with new toys 🤔
Stuff like this must make so many parents feel inadequate. I don't think I "prepped" my daughter for any jabs, and she maybe got some chocolate buttons for being brave 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think sometimes it's possible to really overcomplicate these things!

Lentil88

Damn this thread moving so slow. I’ve not been wanting to comment but howwww smug can one person be!

• Haha

thesmallone

Do we really need to see a video of her putting him in his cot for a nap? It's hardly rocket science 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
She also manages to mess up h’s allergies on a regular basis. Now I’m no expert but for somebody who has the word nutrition in her Instagram name she really should be better at reading labels and identifying if they contain milk and milk products.

thesmallone

Yeah I'm far from a perfect parent but safe to say I do things very differently! And I've never had an issue with tantrums.
I won't start on the "this is what your nursery should be feeding your child" posts 🙄

• Haha

Charoley

She is the most sleep obsessed parent I’ve ever seen! Gets advice on it every single week and still doesn’t change anything. It’s her second as well, I find it bizarre.

Jojoo

Chatty Member
Yeah totally agree. I hold back on posting sometimes as it’s not busy enough and I wouldn’t want to be having a one sided conversation 😂 but she is so up herself it’s unreal. There’s influencers who get more shit on tattle for much less. Can only put it down to her not having a massive following
Nooo don’t worry I will always be here to moan back 😂

• Heart

muffinheeler

I could honestly post here everyday. She winds me up no end. The whole thing about putting P for a nap in her sleepyhead with note that they're not approved by the lullaby trust for unsupervised sleep, and then she's tidying the kitchen etc. So not supervised then?!

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
Why the hell does she put airtags on her kids? I get it if you’re going somewhere busy like Disneyworld but Harlow Carr (even on a busy day) is just a glorified garden centre - just keep an eye on your kids for god’s sake. I bet (hope) her mum is thinking WTF?!

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Oh my god, this woman......I followed her because my little girl has allergies and I thought I would find her content interesting but my god she is insufferable.

Anyone would think she is the only person who has ever been a parent.

• Haha