Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I can’t stand her!! I’m the same - every day she does something that makes me want to comment on here but I don’t want to look deranged. How narcissistic can you be - putting a full face of make up on to try on dresses. She just loves herself.

I really hope ‘P’ hits the 4 month sleep regression HARD. My baby slept well until then but hasn’t slept since and seeing her have the time to do personal training sessions is making me feel really inadequate.
I’ve a feeling she has help. She has a cleaner and they have family around. Don’t ever feel inadequate because of what she portrays. She’s a knob in real life x

Reactions: 5

Jojoo

Chatty Member
She really loves herself doesn’t she, it’s more look how slim I am than the clothes

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
The phonics thing is really annoying me - my little one has just started school and is really struggling with the change. So to see her peacocking about how clever Henry is, is just galling. It really makes me feel concerned about my child’s abilities (which I know is irrational).
Yes but remember he is a little shit 90% of the time. I’ve never seen a kid get away with so much or have such shit sleep for somebody who spends lots of time trying to implement good sleep.
But my little one has just started too and we aren’t on word books as our school teaches it differently so don’t worry.

• Heart

thesmallone

When she announced her pregnancy she said that she wouldn’t be taking bump pics every day because things like that upset her when she had her miscarriage - but she seems to have forgotten that. Every frigging post makes reference to the fact that she’s preggers!! She’s so condescending with it too!
Everything she does is condescending. Like the other day when he had a fruit shoot and she said "I hate hate hate fruit shoots". I thought calm down love, he's hardly drinking full fat coke!

Reactions: 4

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
I can’t stand that sanctimonious, narcissistic Emily Norris wannabe. You can tell she thinks she’s amazing - if she was chocolate, she’d eat herself. I had to stop following her about six months ago.

She’s always flaunting her money, the other month with all her new clothes she bought too. Flaunting how well H is doing at phonics, if never stops she’s a big brag and I don’t understand why this thread isn’t more busy. She always shares every mundane thing, we don’t need to see ALL his junk creations and the cardboard you send back to school
Yeah totally agree. I hold back on posting sometimes as it’s not busy enough and I wouldn’t want to be having a one sided conversation 😂 but she is so up herself it’s unreal. There’s influencers who get more shit on tattle for much less. Can only put it down to her not having a massive following

• Haha

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
Oh yes. And don't forget baby #2 is on the way!
When she announced her pregnancy she said that she wouldn’t be taking bump pics every day because things like that upset her when she had her miscarriage - but she seems to have forgotten that. Every frigging post makes reference to the fact that she’s preggers!! She’s so condescending with it too!

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I’m just sat chuckling away. I wish more people could see how annoying she is. If you think she’s annoying in a photo then I can assure you it’s worse in real life 😂🥴

Just seen her ad for bento style lunchboxes. She’s described them as “allergy friendly” - wtf does that even mean? If you’re packing your own kids lunches surely a big standard Tupperware is allergy friendly cos you wouldn’t pack anything your kid is allergic to in them? Am I missing something?

• Haha

muffinheeler

I've unfollowed today. Shes so out of touch with the world! Constantly buying stuff thats usually completely unnecessary.
Absolutely must order some new clothes for baby because "shes not very pink" and then ordering from the most unethical unenvironmentally friendly shop Shein.
Infuriating!!
She's so smug with it as well. Must be nice to have endless money to keep buying shit.
Also winds me up that their entire travel system and nursery furniture was gifted. Why not ask the company to gift it to someone who can't afford to provide for their baby?!

• Wow

thesmallone

I've followed her for years now, well before her mummynutrition account, but she is definitely grating on me these days.
I feel really sorry for them having been burgled, no-one should have to go through that. But I get a bit fed up with the constant affiliate links, and the fact that she seems to just buy whatever people suggest to her without even considering whether it will be useful to her or Henry. Must be nice to have the funds to do that!

Frogfairy

She's really taking the piss with this isn't she. One post for the gender, there'll no doubt be another for the name and yet another for the "birth story" 🤢
Sad she's using her newborn baby for engagement, likes and followers. What a world we live in! Will bag her loads of free stuff no doubt - that drives me nuts too as she's clearly well off than most!

I’ve only got a 1 year old at the minute, so obviously maybe I will think differently in a few years and no judgement to kids having screen time in general, but I was really quite surprised that she was talking like it was normal to give a kid an iPad for a ten minute car journey. Even if you allow screen time that seems excessive to me. Can kids these days not just stare out the window and listen to music for 10mins? 😅
I’m with you, we allow quite a bit of screen time to be honest but the only time my four year old has had an iPad in the car is when we were going on holiday and had a bit of a road trip. We usually listen to music or play I-spy

muffinheeler

She'd have totally lost her shit if she'd had 2 during lockdown. My youngest was 2 months old and slept for 20 mins at a time, and my eldest was 5 and heavily resistant to home schooling. Oh and my husband works in retail so I literally had zero support 5 days a week. I know it isn't a contest but she really doesn't know how good she has it.

ooh scandalous

I can't cope with her constantly referring to her daybed as a futon. It's not a fucking futon.
May as well call it a Chaise Lounge!

Also can I add -
Absolutely! I told my son we were going to the doctors while we were in the car and when it was over he got a little kinder chocolate.. H is going to feel like he needs big rewards for everything in life 🤦‍♀️
Hopefully most parents would see it as a massive over-reaction to what is largely a non-event. By hyping it up and “prepping” for it, she’s actually making the non-event a really massive event. I’m surprised she didn’t do a Live Q&A about jab-preparation and then do a reel on everything she has recently bought to prepare for H’s jabs 🙄

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
she’s an issue with people who are nutritionists because she’s a dietician, LOVES any tv work and gets off on telling people she’s done that and who with, loves teaching her patients but not actually listening to them and alwaysalways wanted to be in pre natal or obstetric dietetics. We worked weight loss together and granted she knowsher stuff she’s just a massive know personally wise. Watching her with the baby and then after makes me roll my eyes and not because I don’t care because I do (having lost 4 pregnancies and baby) it’s just who she is as a person f’s me off, smug and entitled

I've unfollowed today. Shes so out of touch with the world! Constantly buying stuff thats usually completely unnecessary.
Absolutely must order some new clothes for baby because "shes not very pink" and then ordering from the most unethical unenvironmentally friendly shop Shein.
Infuriating!!

• Wow