Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Her eldest is ASD and doesn't do well with change, wonder how he coped with his mum fucking off on holiday every month then 🙄

Reactions: 2

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
This vulgar pair are finally on their way home. I wonder if the PR people are pleased with the content they put out there.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
That was a really half hearted thank you to her husband for looking after the kids (and the new puppy that she wanted) for 2 weeks out of the month whilst she jetted off on her retreat and embarrassing 18-30 holiday. I hope he gets another show soon, that’ll put paid to her jollies for a while

Thank you! It seems the rest of us have no idea how to start a thread (myself included)!

She is deeply annoying - my main gripe is the leaning forwards towards the camera so she looks EVEN THINNER EVERYONE! Looook how thin I am!!!! All the fucking time, in her tiny gym gear. Fair play to her she has lots a shit tonne of weight but it’s boring now, and I’d be surprised if she’s still that thin in another couple of years as it looks hard work and she eats fuck all. I’m local to her and IRL she is VERY thin (& tall) and it doesn’t look like enough food, even when she was marathon training she was still living off 0% yogurt and bagel thins 😳
And who is looking after the kids while she goes on two holidays in 2 weeks? Her husband must be well pissed off!

Nothing about that trip was classy… tacky & nasty! Both of them could look really good if they dressed in less cheap-looking clothes! Mind you, her ugly tattoos give the game away a bit… 🤣

IRL she doesn’t look muscly at all - she looks really thin & scrawny! I think she looks better in photos than she does in reality. Her face looks quite pinched and yeah, head too big for her body! She’d look better with another half a stone on I think, and she’d still be in great shape.

Reactions: 1

Bobcat

She looked prettier when her face was fuller. She looks too thin and it makes her look older.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I think for me the thing that irritates is that she never once recognises how privileged she is. Not everyone can go to a £8/9 exercise class 4 x per week, weekly personally trainer, fitness coach rob swaine likely £100/month minimum. She doesn’t work a 9-5, can just build a gym in her home, she has the luxury of time and cash! I absolutely do not begrudge that, but don’t make out ‘if I can do it you can’ - because it’s much harder if you don’t have that privilege!
this is such a good point. Clearly lives in a complete bubble.