Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taboodle

It’s the state of her house that gets to me, put the make up down .. and clean that place up !!!!
And don’t get me started on the comments .. oh Sammy you look amazing..
bollocks

She honestly needs a smack. I suffered so badly with sickness I was hospitalised. Every kind of treatment available I had to have or I wouldn’t have survived and my baby wouldn’t have either. My kidneys were failing it was horrendous. She is so stupid. A young pregnant woman recently hung herself because her prescription for anti sickness meds had been stopped and she couldn’t physically cope with the sickness anymore and she was that desperate and suffering so badly the only way she could escape was to end her life and therefore her babies too 🥺🥺

Did anyone see the other week when she did a video about the doctors and she had got her mum to ring for her and basically she went to the doctors with an issue with her gums without brushing her teeth. Apparently she had no time to brush 🤢

Veilside

Chatty Member
I just watched that! Why on earth would the NHS put misinformation on their website and risk legal action?? She’s so thick!
Medical advice may have changed since her mum had children, but come on!
I think the most likely explanation is that she misunderstood her dr and midwife. She’s not the brightest spark.
the state of the house!!!! Makes me so sad her little boy lives In that mess
The Dr probably told her it could be dangerous for HER to take it as maybe she has other medical conditions 🤷🏻‍♀️

The house is bloody awful! Everywhere is dirty, her mum is often hoovering in the background yet the carpet still looks grubby! Is it her mums house? If so she could at least help her mum tidy the place up!

Rose28454

VIP Member
I’ve just come across her recently. It’s so bad you have to watch! At the moment she has a terrible cold and you can see all the snot in her nose when she tilts her head. And as for her teeth!

Last edited:

Veilside

Chatty Member
I am so furious with her latest vid regarding morning sickness and tablets. She knows for a FACT!!!! Aside from the fact I took cyclizine for sickness throughout because I had twins and was so ill…she’s not only wrong be doubling down on her wrongness!
I know where she lives (I’m not weird, she’s from my hometown and hasn’t hidden her job/location very well) and I know which surgery she’d be using. I’m so tempted to make a complaint
I came running here!
You most definitely should make a complaint!
So her Dr/midwife has told her any Dr prescribing anti-sickness to a pregnant woman should loose their license, where does she pull these stories from?
She is so fucking rude with her replies it infuriates me! 🤬

Ohhimark

I’ve been waiting for someone to start a thread on her! At first I was kind of intrigued, she was clearly a beginner at makeup trying to find her way. But the more I watched her the more she started to grate on me especially when she would go on and on about being kind and in the next breath made fun of Harry and Meghan.. that’s not very “kind”. EVERYTHING she reviews is good, she has no real opinion on anything, it’s all amazing! She gets extremely defensive over every single little comment, she takes no advice from anyone who’s just trying to help her and she thinks she knows better, which she clearly doesn’t. She’s honestly got the personality of a toilet brush, a beyond basic girl willing to say anything to get a sponsor, with zero sense of humour. I admire her for putting herself out there like that, but she doesn’t really seem that nice.
I don’t know if anyone saw, it was on one of her TikTok video reply’s arguing with people leaving her comments (you know, the ones where she calls everyone “sweetheart” 😒) and her sister and someone were arguing in the comments, her sister said something to the effect of “you can tell you were abused at home.” and Sammy liked it. Absolutely disgusting thing to say.

Veilside

Chatty Member
I’ve just come across her recently. It’s so bad you have to watch! At the moment she has a terrible cold and you can see all the snot in her nose when she tilts her head. And as for her teeth!
I’ve been unfortunate to have had her pop up on my fyp for quite some time! She really doesn’t like anyone’s opinion even if it’s a helpful one with regards to her shit makeup.

ste1982

I’ve got to say it… I don’t get why she spends so much time and effort on her make-up, skin care and hair care but then doesn’t do some self care on her oral health. I totally get things like depression can get in the way of oral health, I’ve definitely been there where I haven’t looked after myself at all and didn’t brush my teeth or brush my hair. But she IS taking care of herself and it’s obvious her problem orally is a build up of plaque that could be sorted with regular brushing. I feel so mean for saying it but the amount of money she spends on eyeshadow palettes it just doesn’t make sense.

bunny326

Blocked on both my accounts 😂
One for telling her she is wrong and one for asking why she blocked me for educating her 😂
She’s dangerous spouting these “facts”

Rodeodown

Did anyone see her pass agg videos about blending her foundation down her neck. Looks awful hun but no no, people are just trolls 😂

Bora Bora Local

If anyone literally says anything that isn’t praise they are a troll. I don’t really understand what she says half the time.

ste1982

If her content was anything other than what she’s doing I wouldn’t t even mention it but she is projecting and promoting aspirational beauty and buying beauty brands and hair care etc. so it seemed odd that she spends sooooo much money on every other aspect of her self care. I don’t mean to be mean about her appearance at all, it just doesn’t fit with her content if that makes sense?