Mummybear4ever

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, can anyone actually understand a word she says? 😂

Hope it’s ok to start a thread on her, I can’t find one that’s already running.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes!!
Her endless makeup budget is weird, but also how everything is so “exciting” and she talks like she knows these make up brands personally 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Yes!!
Her endless makeup budget is weird, but also how everything is so “exciting” and she talks like she knows these make up brands personally 😂😂
I think she would sell her child for a brand deal 😂 she’s so desperate! But she’s just not it. Not the right fit. And I know where does her money come from?!

I think she would sell her child for a brand deal 😂 she’s so desperate! But she’s just not it. Not the right fit. And I know where does her money come from?!
I think her husband? I don’t know how he has a job when he’s always in the comments defending his wife 😂
Ahhh the “P Louise is cruelty free” saga is back. Why is she like “I know for CERTAIN!!!! She’s cruelty free, she’s been busy launching her big product” does she work there? Is she in their legal dept? The fact she calls her Paige like they’re besties winds me up so much, as well as her calling everyone “sweetie” and “sweetheart” 🙄

I think her husband? I don’t know how he has a job when he’s always in the comments defending his wife 😂
Ahhh the “P Louise is cruelty free” saga is back. Why is she like “I know for CERTAIN!!!! She’s cruelty free, she’s been busy launching her big product” does she work there? Is she in their legal dept? The fact she calls her Paige like they’re besties winds me up so much, as well as her calling everyone “sweetie” and “sweetheart” 🙄
Do you think she is gonna realise that she is wrong and it’s not actually cruelty free one day.

Makes me so cross she is still trying to claim
It’s cruelty free by saying she knows the truth. What she’s been into the factory and audited the process has she 😂 and of course Paige could mislead people she wants to sell her product. Until they have the accreditation you can’t promote as cruelty free. Surely that is obvious!

Also she turns comments off so she must know she is wrong 😑 😂

😡

Last edited:
Do you think she is gonna realise that she is wrong and it’s not actually cruelty free one day.

Makes me so cross she is still trying to claim
It’s cruelty free by saying she knows the truth. What she’s been into the factory and audited the process has she 😂 and of course Paige could mislead people she wants to sell her product. Until they have the accreditation you can’t promote as cruelty free. Surely that is obvious!

Also she turns comments off so she must know she is wrong 😑 😂

😡
I mean it’s simple isn’t it? P Louise isn’t accredited cruelty free, therefore, she is not. Until she is, she can claim she is all she wants. I think people are just stirring the pot now and trying to wind her up, but she takes the bait every time!

I’ve been waiting for someone to start a thread on her! At first I was kind of intrigued, she was clearly a beginner at makeup trying to find her way. But the more I watched her the more she started to grate on me especially when she would go on and on about being kind and in the next breath made fun of Harry and Meghan.. that’s not very “kind”. EVERYTHING she reviews is good, she has no real opinion on anything, it’s all amazing! She gets extremely defensive over every single little comment, she takes no advice from anyone who’s just trying to help her and she thinks she knows better, which she clearly doesn’t. She’s honestly got the personality of a toilet brush, a beyond basic girl willing to say anything to get a sponsor, with zero sense of humour. I admire her for putting herself out there like that, but she doesn’t really seem that nice.

I’ve been waiting for someone to start a thread on her! At first I was kind of intrigued, she was clearly a beginner at makeup trying to find her way. But the more I watched her the more she started to grate on me especially when she would go on and on about being kind and in the next breath made fun of Harry and Meghan.. that’s not very “kind”. EVERYTHING she reviews is good, she has no real opinion on anything, it’s all amazing! She gets extremely defensive over every single little comment, she takes no advice from anyone who’s just trying to help her and she thinks she knows better, which she clearly doesn’t. She’s honestly got the personality of a toilet brush, a beyond basic girl willing to say anything to get a sponsor, with zero sense of humour. I admire her for putting herself out there like that, but she doesn’t really seem that nice.
I don’t know if anyone saw, it was on one of her TikTok video reply’s arguing with people leaving her comments (you know, the ones where she calls everyone “sweetheart” 😒) and her sister and someone were arguing in the comments, her sister said something to the effect of “you can tell you were abused at home.” and Sammy liked it. Absolutely disgusting thing to say.

I’ve got to say it… I don’t get why she spends so much time and effort on her make-up, skin care and hair care but then doesn’t do some self care on her oral health. I totally get things like depression can get in the way of oral health, I’ve definitely been there where I haven’t looked after myself at all and didn’t brush my teeth or brush my hair. But she IS taking care of herself and it’s obvious her problem orally is a build up of plaque that could be sorted with regular brushing. I feel so mean for saying it but the amount of money she spends on eyeshadow palettes it just doesn’t make sense.

If her content was anything other than what she’s doing I wouldn’t t even mention it but she is projecting and promoting aspirational beauty and buying beauty brands and hair care etc. so it seemed odd that she spends sooooo much money on every other aspect of her self care. I don’t mean to be mean about her appearance at all, it just doesn’t fit with her content if that makes sense?

No I agree. I think you’re right. You can bet she puts a full face of make up on but doesn’t actually bother to wash her face or have a shower. Her hair is always greasy

I’ve just come across her recently. It’s so bad you have to watch! At the moment she has a terrible cold and you can see all the snot in her nose when she tilts her head. And as for her teeth!

Last edited:
I’ve just come across her recently. It’s so bad you have to watch! At the moment she has a terrible cold and you can see all the snot in her nose when she tilts her head. And as for her teeth!
I’ve been unfortunate to have had her pop up on my fyp for quite some time! She really doesn’t like anyone’s opinion even if it’s a helpful one with regards to her tit makeup.

Did anyone see the other week when she did a video about the doctors and she had got her mum to ring for her and basically she went to the doctors with an issue with her gums without brushing her teeth. Apparently she had no time to brush 🤢

Oh I’m glad there’s a thread. I saw the dr one, and then she was fuming because the dr tried to talk to her about how to brush / oral health and she was offended because she is a grown woman so knows how to look after her teeth??!!

I can only imagine that she’s got a lot of debt buying make up because she buys new make up every week. And I agree with everyone else here that she talks about make up brands like she’s their best friend and will accept no criticism whatsoever.

Can't escape the yellow teeth, bad skin and poor makeup skills of this one who keeps coming up on my fyp.

Her teeth are foul. Are you not embarrazzed

It’s just the absolutely manic videos she posts when one person dares to disagree with her they are instantly a troll. Her skin is becoming more inflamed because she uses so many products on it, most of them perfumed. I can’t really understand what she says half the time.

I am so furious with her latest vid regarding morning sickness and tablets. She knows for a FACT!!!! Aside from the fact I took cyclizine for sickness throughout because I had twins and was so ill…she’s not only wrong be doubling down on her wrongness!
I know where she lives (I’m not weird, she’s from my hometown and hasn’t hidden her job/location very well) and I know which surgery she’d be using. I’m so tempted to make a complaint