Mummybear4ever

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean you can tell she just isn’t intelligent, the fact she has turned off all comments because she cannot handle criticism or debate. She has no clue.

I am so furious with her latest vid regarding morning sickness and tablets. She knows for a FACT!!!! Aside from the fact I took cyclizine for sickness throughout because I had twins and was so ill…she’s not only wrong be doubling down on her wrongness!
I know where she lives (I’m not weird, she’s from my hometown and hasn’t hidden her job/location very well) and I know which surgery she’d be using. I’m so tempted to make a complaint
I came running here!
You most definitely should make a complaint!
So her Dr/midwife has told her any Dr prescribing anti-sickness to a pregnant woman should loose their license, where does she pull these stories from?
She is so bleeping rude with her replies it infuriates me! 🤬

Blocked on both my accounts 😂
One for telling her she is wrong and one for asking why she blocked me for educating her 😂
She’s dangerous spouting these “facts”

I mean you can tell she just isn’t intelligent, the fact she has turned off all comments because she cannot handle criticism or debate. She has no clue.
this is what I’m thinking. I know she’s said she has some kind of learning disability, but, you cannot going around saying this kind of stuff!!
Imagine a newly pregnant mother thinking they have to suffer through sickness after seeing her vid, or a doc has prescribed these medicines and you think he’s broken some kind of law?
her unhinged retorts get me so riled up!

She honestly needs a smack. I suffered so badly with sickness I was hospitalised. Every kind of treatment available I had to have or I wouldn’t have survived and my baby wouldn’t have either. My kidneys were failing it was horrendous. She is so stupid. A young pregnant woman recently hung herself because her prescription for anti sickness meds had been stopped and she couldn’t physically cope with the sickness anymore and she was that desperate and suffering so badly the only way she could escape was to end her life and therefore her babies too 🥺🥺

I'm not taking medical advice from someone with teeth like that.
Very true 😂 especially someone who went to see the doctor about her throat and didn’t think to brush her teeth for her 9am appointment just got out of bed and went not a wash in sight 🤢

Reactions: 1
It’s the state of her house that gets to me, put the make up down .. and clean that place up !!!!
And don’t get me started on the comments .. oh Sammy you look amazing..
bollocks

She’s boiling my blood now! Just because the NHS website says it’s safe doesn’t mean it is (her words not mine)
You could also say Just because your Dr/midwife/mum said it’s unsafe doesn’t mean it is!
And she said she can take constructive criticism, clearly bleeping not! She absolute hates anyone’s opinion or hearing true facts! She’s a liability!

I just watched that! Why on earth would the NHS put misinformation on their website and risk legal action?? She’s so thick!
Medical advice may have changed since her mum had children, but come on!
I think the most likely explanation is that she misunderstood her dr and midwife. She’s not the brightest spark.
the state of the house!!!! Makes me so sad her little boy lives In that mess

I just watched that! Why on earth would the NHS put misinformation on their website and risk legal action?? She’s so thick!
Medical advice may have changed since her mum had children, but come on!
I think the most likely explanation is that she misunderstood her dr and midwife. She’s not the brightest spark.
the state of the house!!!! Makes me so sad her little boy lives In that mess
The Dr probably told her it could be dangerous for HER to take it as maybe she has other medical conditions 🤷🏻‍♀️

The house is bloody awful! Everywhere is dirty, her mum is often hoovering in the background yet the carpet still looks grubby! Is it her mums house? If so she could at least help her mum tidy the place up!

She needs locking up - she’s a complete nutcase and also her teeth offend my eyes so defo grounds to be banged up in my opinion 🤣🤣

• Haha
Did anyone see her pass agg videos about blending her foundation down her neck. Looks awful hun but no no, people are just trolls 😂

If anyone literally says anything that isn’t praise they are a troll. I don’t really understand what she says half the time.

Sick to the back teeth of the wummin trying to gaslight me into thinking she’s not orange 😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3