Mumma and the Brood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look on social blade she’s classed as D rating

Reactions: 3
Christ

I find her a massive hypocrite. I remember when she was talking about keeping ‘ the gram real’ she posts the most staged photos I’ve ever seen!!!

She shared someone on stories recently and praised her for always having a new outfit everyday . Kinda goes against that hashtag she has doesn’t it?

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s worded her caption the way she has... “This post includes a gifted item so I will share it as an ad”
Like she’s not obliged to do so and is doing us a favour?!

Reactions: 6
She’s posted an AD on her feed “modelling” some Very shoes but has just posted a story asking if anyone wants to buy the H&M dress before she returns it tomorrow.

So she’s buying clothes, wearing and posting pictures in them and then returning!! Disgusting.

Reactions: 7
This woman is a total hypocrite! I’ve just watched her stories and the fact she is so blatant in buying a dress for the purpose of taking a photo that advertises for another company is disgusting. This behavior contradicts midweek share and rewear as all she does herself is wear and send something back to the shop for someone else to “rewear”! And how many ads can one person do for Very ... YAWN!!!

And as for the begging for likes....

Couldn’t agree more guys She’s coming across so desperate for attention / likes it’s embarrassing. Wow Instagram really is some people’s whole lives Sad times

I agree she is so desperate. What normal mum wants to try clothes on with their children in changing rooms? The way she’s there filming herself thinking she’s some model tagging shops with her child bored to hell in the back. She might as well just beg for free clothes as that’s what she wants.
She really does rate herself and highly considering she’s so depressed and going through a lot in her life. I can’t stand her embarrassing AD pics, they make me cringe, posing doesn’t come naturally to her. AlI I see when I see most of her pics is
And this is her midweek share pic

Reactions: 7
I can’t deal

Reactions: 2
Hahaha bang on this is hilarious The cheek of her trying shit on and adding an aff link when she probably doesn’t even buy it herself!!!

How do we report to ASA?! surely you can’t affiliate link stuff in shops?! That’s ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 8
she’s done a story saying her friend has unfollowed her because she’s not being real! Ouch

When one of your real life friends unfollows you because you’re doing too many ADs, it’s too fashion focused and they don’t feel like you’re being real that’s saying something!!! Take it on board and stop with the ADs and affiliate links!