Mum and a Mic What a smug Grifter she has become

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh me too I find it so revolting. Why does everything have to be so sexual all the time. Wouldn’t surprise me if there was something going on in her marriage. Why else would you want all this attention

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t know why she’s asking on IG??? Come off it, she’s wants a free weekend away. I really can’t stand these Beggy instagrammers and disappointed that Jane is walking the same wankerish path they all end up doing.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t know why she’s asking on IG??? Come off it, she’s wants a free weekend away. I really can’t stand these Beggy instagrammers and disappointed that Jane is walking the same wankerish path they all end up doing.

Also dropping kids off to holiday club so she can "work"

What work??

Definitely begging for a freebie. You wait, come Friday she will be at a lovely English cottage with PR/ AD in the corner

Reactions: 5
Yesterday’s triggering post and tears. Today a montage of her under the guise of her best pal’s birthday…

Reactions: 2
That gym leggings story has just made me turn inside out with the cringe!!!! 🙈🙈 It was bad enough when it was just her eye-bleeping herself and her arse but then you find out it’s an AD 😲 Even worse!

“Look how good I look … and here is an AFF link so you can pay me for my blatant posing”

That gym leggings story has just made me turn inside out with the cringe!!!! 🙈🙈 It was bad enough when it was just her eye-bleeping herself and her arse but then you find out it’s an AD 😲 Even worse!

“Look how good I look … and here is an AFF link so you can pay me for my blatant posing”
I came on to rant about that and you beat me to it 😂 she absolutely adores herself, her butt, the lot. The ego is out of control.

Used to enjoy her account - unfollowed a few weeks ago due to the constant gym poses and insufferable smugness 😴

Reactions: 3
Speaking of smugness/eye bleeping, can someone make a thread for her bestie Mummy Juggler? 🤣
She’s even worse 😂 Mum and a Mic has gone from a great account to a stereotypical instahun - it’s all completely gone to her head and the self adoration is vomit inducing

Reactions: 6
Mummy juggler can bore off about the London marathon too. It’s not that big a deal - literally thousands of people did it last weekend, and run them every other weekend too. My best friend ran it an hour and a half quicker than mummy juggler and didn’t even put it on Instagram, let alone 20493 posts about it 🤷‍♀️

Mummy juggler can bore off about the London marathon too. It’s not that big a deal - literally thousands of people did it last weekend, and run them every other weekend too. My best friend ran it an hour and a half quicker than mummy juggler and didn’t even put it on Instagram, let alone 20493 posts about it 🤷‍♀️
I think Mummy Juggler is the sort of idiot that only does it for her ego

• Haha

Yes and she didn’t even put an advert tag on the video. It’s there on the photo but she really should use it for the whole thing. And that zoom in on her arse, ugh.
---
Just seen in her latest reel she talks about being 38. I thought she was at least 42. I’m 37 and she looks way older than me (tbf it’s probably because she’s so slim. I’m a lardarse but at least it keeps my face young and wrinkle free).

Reactions: 5
Yes and she didn’t even put an advert tag on the video. It’s there on the photo but she really should use it for the whole thing. And that zoom in on her arse, ugh.
---
Just seen in her latest reel she talks about being 38. I thought she was at least 42. I’m 37 and she looks way older than me (tbf it’s probably because she’s so slim. I’m a lardarse but at least it keeps my face young and wrinkle free).
That's why people say she looks great for 38.. because they thought she was in her 40's! Including me 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s even worse 😂 Mum and a Mic has gone from a great account to a stereotypical instahun - it’s all completely gone to her head and the self adoration is vomit inducing

Mum and a mic is morphing into tired and tested (another twit!) eye bleeping herself, gym gear selfies, fast talking on her stories...

So who can do a mummy juggler thread?? Haha

Reactions: 2
Yes please I only followed her coz of mum and a mic and she’s insufferable - oh look I’ve got so skinny…eye-fuxking at every opportunity - bore off