MRTIKTOKUKOFFICIAL

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there is already a thread on this guy I couldn't find one which surprises me as he's come up a few times on my fyp and more recently on an account exposing people.

For those that don't know Kevin Wright aka mruktiktokofficial is a self proclaimed dancer and rapper. He claims to be raising money for the homeless but in his own live harassed and tried to pressure a homeless man to be on camera and even after the man refused he continued asking and you can clearly tell he's annoyed with the man not wanting to be on camera, then refused to help him because he wouldn't be on camera.

He's also apparently out on bail for stalking his ex and making comments about her 10 year old son although this is to be confirmed. But he has on multiple occasions made racist remarks

I don't trust this guy and he gives me really bad vibes whenever I see him pop up on my fyp

Also just seen this video. Whys he speaking to a homeless man that way when he's supposedly raising money to help them something definitely isn't right here

Reactions: 5
I think he's alright. Wasn't keen on him at first, think he's living in lalaland but harmless

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Blokes off his rocker. Have you seen his merch he's selling. A hoodie with stick on gems from Claires accessories for £40

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blokes off his rocker. Have you seen his merch he's selling. A hoodie with stick on gems from Claires accessories for £40
I was on his live earlier and he said he's given up his job for the tiktok career, he's completely oblivious. He will be skint by Christmas

Reactions: 7
wtf is he doing on live? Standing by the road with a massive sign with his name on. He’s so strange. He genuinely thinks he’s gonna be famous

Reactions: 7
wtf is he doing on live? Standing by the road with a massive sign with his name on. He’s so strange. He genuinely thinks he’s gonna be famous
He really does and its scary, he thinks he's some saviour or something but he's a creep and it's all fake he doesn't give a toss about the homeless but it's an angle and makes him look good

Reactions: 6
One of the biggest prats on tiktok. He must think we haven't seen the videos of him being a head to the homeless guy, and to his own family. "Merch" is utter shite, and he really believes his own delusion that he's an up and coming superstar rising to this absolute fame. Needs off the app tbh

Reactions: 8
Hes selling face masks with diamantés on that he's glued on himself. They don't even look neatly done 😂

• Haha
Also extremely dangerous distracting drivers on busy roads

He really does and its scary, he thinks he's some saviour or something but he's a creep and it's all fake he doesn't give a toss about the homeless but it's an angle and makes him look good
Another smithy family-esque “FoR cHaRiTy” grifter type. What does he mean “for the homeless”? Like is he supporting or working with a specific charity? He posted proof of Amazon orders for tents and sleeping bags but from what I recall working with homeless street teams in the past, this isn’t the most helpful thing to do. I can’t stand people who just do things for attention and clout under the guise of being charitable and kind.

Reactions: 9
Hes currently protesting outside houses of parliment and shouting for boris to contact tiktok to get rid of fake accounts

• Haha
He’s upset as he got a 2 on Tiktok take me out as he was aggressive and started arguing with everyone he’s mentally unstable,he definitely is a panroid schizophrenic as acts like my ex did but I’m guessing he’s not on medication

Reactions: 4
I AM HIS EX.. I left him a few months ago .. I have since been a victim of severe online abuse at the hands of this evil twisted man!! He has publicly humiliated me AND my 10 year old son!! What he has done to me since he went back on the app has had a severe impact on my mental health. I cannot sleep properly or eat I wake up in constant fear to what hes going to say next .. im at the stage where if it wasn't fir my child this would end badly for me . HE IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR!! AND A NARSSASIST!! EVERYTHING YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS MAN ARE FACTS...

If anyone wants a laugh, please check out a parody account called mruktiktokofficialsmum I've just been tagged in a video and it's the funniest thing I've seen In a long time

check this one out hahaha
Not sure if there is already a thread on this guy I couldn't find one which surprises me as he's come up a few times on my fyp and more recently on an account exposing people.

For those that don't know Kevin Wright aka mruktiktokofficial is a self proclaimed dancer and rapper. He claims to be raising money for the homeless but in his own live harassed and tried to pressure a homeless man to be on camera and even after the man refused he continued asking and you can clearly tell he's annoyed with the man not wanting to be on camera, then refused to help him because he wouldn't be on camera.

He's also apparently out on bail for stalking his ex and making comments about her 10 year old son although this is to be confirmed. But he has on multiple occasions made racist remarks

I don't trust this guy and he gives me really bad vibes whenever I see him pop up on my fyp

Also just seen this video. Whys he speaking to a homeless man that way when he's supposedly raising money to help them something definitely isn't right here

Im his ex. He's a narssasist

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The guy is a absolute narcissist. The way he speaks to women is bad. Turns aggressive if you don't agree or have a different opinion to him. Some of the worst narcissistic behaviour I've ever seen. He was on the app before and scammed charity money from a kid. Vile man and very dangerous.

Reactions: 5