Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
It's 2 weeks if you're going away regardless of what vaccine you got. Maybe it was booked mine is booked since Nov 2019 changed 3 times already..if we change again it will cost us more than we paid for the holiday and if we cancel we loose 2 grand.
Fuck that!! Go away and enjoy your holiday girl 🥳 I swear I’m not jealous 👀🤣

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t know has it been asked before but what age is she? Find it very hard to put an age on her

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Isnt her sister involved in a horse charity? Like an animal welfare thing? She harped on ages about how she admires said sister so much for being kind to animals, meanwhile her in laws are up to that.
Her sister rides as do her boys.

Snowjoke

VIP Member
I understood that she would only be accommodating the bride for trials in 2022 and not the MOB or bridesmaids like she usually does which I thought was reasonable. She done a friends wedding makeup when she was heavily pregnant with Gio and done the full Bridal Party. Regardless of how you feel about her the Bridal Partys makeup was flawless.
I don’t think she ever took the MOB or bridesmaids for trials lol she didn’t with my friend anyway. I might have took her video wrong last night but I took it that she would be doing the brides make up only for 2022 weddings, obviously they would have a trial too

Unfluential

I think someone above said that it is the case though… her friend was notified in good time for her wedding and that she will have a second MUA for the rest of the bridal party 🤷🏻‍♀️
All I know is she done my friends bridal party heavily pregnant with Gio, so I don't see why she would only be doing the bride in June, July and August when she isn't even pregnant. Obviously if it's a large bridal party she would have help due to the fact she really should still be on Maternity leave.

Eilis117

Is it just me or did MRS go from 141k followers on Tuesday to 145k on Wednesday? It’s not to do with the competition because it had changed when that was at like 1,000 comments. The competition doesn’t ask to follow MRS. The comments on the MRS post don’t match the increase in followers on Shanley interiors. I just think it’s odd.
It's 142k now 🤔 ... wonder if her social blade reflects that increase. I'd say all the instahuns treat themselves to a follower top-up every now and again 😄