Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I just find her positing pictures of her kids in bikinis doing the splits a little bit sick really. I
Personally wouldn’t post pictures of mine in their swim suits on my page and I only have close friends and family on mine. It’s very strange.

Reactions: 6

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Woah! Less that a week after palming the kids off (again!) on grandparents, they do it again to be all hipster on Brighton beach and a bloody toptub! It’s becoming more noticeable how they just ship their kids off to have some sort of hipster midlife crisis
They are 100% having a mid life crisis. I must admit I really liked Mrs Hayward but the past few weeks she’s really annoyed me with her content. Everything always seems to be about them. They put themselves first all the time and the kids seem to just tag a long. I’m all for time with my husband but we are a family first and foremost 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I’m so glad this thread has picked up. She’s started to grate on me a lot recently. Ads, freebies, the inability to declare the ads and gifts, lack of awareness around how good she has it and the fact she posted a picture of her son going for a shit on the potty on her ridiculously priced holiday (term time or not IKOS costs 1000s).

Reactions: 5

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Showing Elsie and her friends in swimming costumes in the garden is just wrong!
No way has she got consent from every parent for that. She is an open account with zero privacy and it’s disgusting.

Meyouthem

The holiday spam is insufferable.
I get it. Congrats. You’re privileged enough to go away and even I am rooting for her to do that to a degree But the content is relentless.

read the room. Don’t rub it in peoples faces
200% agree with this - she loves insta - LOVES a freebie - enjoy it - loads of people do - but bloody hell, acknowledge you are very privileged with all you have. The woe is me is constant - across EVERY area of her life : parenting, marriage, working, her limited free time, her anxiety, her eczema, her new (very beautiful) home, her pizzup stress…….her Portugal woes …. it’s endless - stop and show some gratitude… be thankful for the wonders!

Joeyjojo

Anyone else find her IG posts of her house and garden really smug and show-offy? Like “here is a video of the rain in my immaculate garden with huge outdoor office”, and “look at this corner of my house with ostentatious light and window”! Yuck.
She definitely wants another one of those pookylights for another part of the house!! Could you tag them anymore??!
Remember she’s smug but miserable!

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I see her occasionally as we live near each other and she seems nice enough. I’ve been to a couple of Pizzup but the obsession with Garage music and DJ Spoony is a complete turn off.
And yeah the drinking thing is boring and does she really need to repost every time someone tags her when they buy Aldi rosé?
What was pizzup like ? Looks like my idea of hell....loads of posh mums on their phones all night?

Sticky One

VIP Member
I use to really like her but her vibe is just weird at the moment, she seems very negative and I know we only see a tiny bit of their life but there just something different. I feel really sorry for her children, and I don’t say stuff like that often

Stringyone

That dress wasn’t a good choice, just because you were given something for free it doesn’t mean it suits you.

• Haha

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Omg we are never going to hear the last about that party. The dress is not at all flattering for her figure. From the stories she just looks like she craves attention and needs to be the centre of it; which is rubbing off on her daughters

Meyouthem

She definitely wants another one of those pookylights for another part of the house!! Could you tag them anymore??!
Remember she’s smug but miserable!
🤣 waiting for a free light!

I did think the husband saying ‘everytime I move you’re filming me’ was kinda sad - on various levels! And her response was to laugh rather than think sh*# maybe he’s got a point - I’m in my lounge in the evening, with a glass of red but all I’m focusing on is my Instagram content 🤷🏼‍♀️

I do hope she’s cleared up the drug baggies before her darling kids come home. That video of one of her male friends dancing solo. Looks absolutely off his chops 🤦‍♀️

She does comes across as very selfish & needy it feels like everything she does is for Instagram. Also when Caroline Flack died it really annoyed me that for “content” and likes she was saying how anxious and depressed she was and posted a photo “im ok..” making it all about her. Anything for attention that one. Feels like she has lots of help with her children which is why she’s probably finding it so hard now as she has to spend time with them.