Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
I’m so glad this thread has picked up. She’s started to grate on me a lot recently. Ads, freebies, the inability to declare the ads and gifts, lack of awareness around how good she has it and the fact she posted a picture of her son going for a shit on the potty on her ridiculously priced holiday (term time or not IKOS costs 1000s).
Me too 😂 She is such a joke seriously 😂She is trying soooo hard to be relatable by wearing unflattering H&M dresses to death and telling us all about her (fake?) mental health/couple issues/anxiety while going on very very very expensive #gifted holidays/weekends every other week and getting sooooooo many other things #gifted but never being transparent about it all...She will probably self diagnose herself with ADHD within the next few weeks/months as it seems to be the next trend on Instagram at the moment...Her trying to exploit the perimenopause trend didn't last long did it?! Probably because she wasn't yet concerned about it 😂 Again she is such a joke 🤣

💯
She has become so irritating! So glad I found this thread 🤣

Why can they never do anything as a couple? Always one of her friends tagging along.

I note they never visit Rockwater anymore. When they first moved there she tagged them to death and I think her husband did a bit of DJing there. Maybe they thought he was shit too and that’s why they don’t go back! 🤣
Glad I found it too, really enjoying this thread 😂

Because they clearly can't stand each other 😂 Probably one of these couples that will get divorced as soon as all the kids have left home if not sooner 😂

Great point about Rockwater! It was like her second home...I bet she probably asked them to privatise the whole place to organise one of her "pissed up" event (surely this name suits her and her event better?! #GiftedProsseco #GiftedPaleRosé) for her husband to "DJ" at plus a couple of other gar(b)age music acts and they were like EUH NO THANKS...Previously when her husband was DJing at Rockwater he was always part of other - better than him - acts on the night or he was only replacing someone last minute as they couldn't find anyone in such short notice even if they knew he was 💩🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Cops&robbers

Jesus Christ! ANOTHER night out?!
she really felt like she needed it, guys 😂 you know, she’s been home from holiday for 2 minutes and she’s struggling for some ‘me/us’ time.
I mean, drinking a shit ton of wine on holiday with friends is tough. And the fact that the kids have loads of other children to play with so need minimal entertainment is hard to take.

can’t wait for another selfie of the pair of them with her pink lipstick and new outfit from New Look/Zara (delete as applicable) and of course, a close up of a glass of wine (my money’s on rose tonight).

she can Fuck.Right.Off

Reactions: 7

KerChing

Chatty Member
I found her when her acct blew up with the estate agent thing, a few years ago. I liked her & even thought about going to a PizzUp. I was always jealous of them having nights out etc as her mum seemed to have the kids and overnight (I realise this is quite normal to most people 😂 we don’t have this option unfortunately & don’t get a night to ourselves). I felt the 3rd baby was for content as with a lot of the instamums. I unfollow anyone who starts doing ads as their content I enjoyed goes in favour of making money out of me.

Reactions: 6

Carobee

She goes out more than anyone and has more privileges than most and then complains more than anyone. She will pull the anxiety depression card next week after a week partying. She will title the post ‘The Struggle is Real’ she will post a picture of her washing pile to make us feel sorry for her & remind us that her life isn’t all rosy. Why bother documenting e v e r y t h i n g. Most people have moved on from doing that now haven’t they surely?? She’s like the chav friend from school and gran who post everything still.

eye_rolling_always

I stopped following her when she kept getting freebies for pizzup and not tagged #gifted/ad but "thanking them". Came up on my fyp so I've followed again to be nosey.

How is she overwhelmed when she has had more pub dates and garden after school parties in the last week then I have in the last 18 months?

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Just came across this account.
The kids have no privacy. Pictures of them going to the toilet and now posing in gifted clothes.
they seem to have plenty of money but no sense. Do they always drink that much too?
Yes they do! They drink pretty much every day! Mrs Hayward is definitely an alcoholic. She still hasn't put one and one together and acknowledged that her massive consumption of alcohol on a daily basis is what is inducing her anxiety and low moods...They are both over 40 now with three kids but still act like they are stuck in their late teens/early 20's with their caps, dodgy outfits and that weird obsessional love for gar(b)age music they have listening to all the time. I wouldn't want to be their neighbours especially not on holiday if I had to pay thousands of pounds for a villa in the sunshine in Greece or Portugal while they would just ruin my peace and quiet with their loud (and dodgy) playlists while enjoying their #gifted holiday themselves...

• Heart

Stringyone

Don’t get me wrong, I loved garage music when I was 16... might have a throw back session once in a while a cringe at a lot of the music. But it’s constant old crap recycled at every pizz up. Same content day in day out. Pale rose, Blood shot eyes, girls dancing. Boy mopping. More wine and a bit of garage music.
And #the90sstolemyeyebrows

What was pizzup like ? Looks like my idea of hell....loads of posh mums on their phones all night?
I haven’t been for a while but although apparently ‘you can drink with us’ I found it quite cliquey. Pizzup are just huge now so even if you did want to meet new people I can think of easier places to chat than the Clapham Grand with DJ Luck and MC Neat blasting out.

Last edited:

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Off abroad without her kids....sorry does this woman get thorough a week without spending time away from her kids ! Watch her moan when she gets back !

peachycreamy

Another long moaning post this morning, describing all the things she has to do to get the kids out the door 😴 I'm afraid that's every parents morning routine, although most of us don't have another weekend off on the horizon! And some of us are working whilst studying/working nights/looking after sick/elderly relatives. I think she needs a bit of a reality check.

KerChing

Chatty Member
Possibly. Just don’t sit right with me!
Then again, my children are always right at the top of my priority list and my husband always takes second.
I have used these services. My children are my top priority. We need a night out together once in a while! Happy marriage and all that. It’s important. We don’t have family help.

FakeNews

has she forgotten socially distancing? So many photos and stories of her with friends all huddled up together - so many Instagrammers are getting this so, so wrong and yet no one calls them out on it.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
When will this woman stop moaning about spending her 40th birthday in lockdown!? The pandemic has been going on for nearly 2 years, we’ve all spent birthdays in lockdown at some point. Get over yourself Lorna!!

• Haha

Stringyone

I’m not bothered if she’s breaking rules on numbers but she doesn’t have to post endless videos on Instagram. If she feels the urge to share she can say she had a lovely day catching up w her parents - job done.

loveitloveit

Alcohol seems to be the glue that keeps her and her husband together.
And her kids will have a terrible life if she keeps oversharing them especially in swim suits, on the toilet and in their bedrooms.
Does she care about their safety or privacy at all! They could be anywhere and someone would recognise them.
Her Pizzup nights look shit too. Bad music and full of posers.
And that light pink lipstick with the gurning smile gives me the ick.

Cops&robbers

I used to really like her but I’m finding her current content really fucking annoying.
It’s the ‘look at my house!’, ‘look at all the partying I’m doing!’
it’s all a bit too smug and show off

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Spends money on therapy but doesn’t realise the thing that’s fuelling her anxiety and depression (of course she wants labels) is the boozer 🙄. Also are they wanna be hippies, swimming in the sea under the Hunter’s Moon- wtf is that all about? I mean I know some people actually follow that kind of stuff but talk about Lorna and the Insta huns jumping on a band wagon

Bearlam1

100% / make a rave page.
The woman is boring and narcissistic. I mean what does she actually do?
She always seems to need a break. A break from what?!?

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
You telling me this one couldn't afford school shoes ?? Influencers make me sick with accepting everything gifted ! Why not gift it to a local women's shelter or something you know where people are actually struggling right now with affording their kids new uniforms!