Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been signed up for a while but had to post for the first time after her trying to justify filming her child on the potty, it has enraged me so much! Why is helping “make people (ie strangers on the internet) smile and laugh” more important to her than respecting her child’s privacy and agency?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So is she admitting it was all set up then? If chloe wasn't using the potty and wasn't naked then why was she sitting on it saying them things and why was donna filming it? Imagine making your toddler do all that just for a video for the gram. The stink of desperation for insta fame from her is unreal.

Reactions: 9
So is she admitting it was all set up then? If chloe wasn't using the potty and wasn't naked then why was she sitting on it saying them things and why was donna filming it? Imagine making your toddler do all that just for a video for the gram. The stink of desperation for insta fame from her is unreal.
I’m guessing set up, if your in the comfort of your own home with your child trying to teach them to use the toilet you wouldn’t have to worry about them being covered up either. And you wouldn’t have the time to record 🙈

Anything for a freebie?! A couple of weeks ago when she cleaned her oven with astonish, it was "the best product ever". Today shes been gifted some dr beckman, now it's "her favourite product ever" and astonish is now "shite". She would actually put me off buying any of the products she recommends, cause it's obviously not a true review or she wouldn't change her mind as often as as normal person changes their knickers 🤣

Reactions: 6
Anything for a freebie?! A couple of weeks ago when she cleaned her oven with astonish, it was "the best product ever". Today shes been gifted some dr beckman, now it's "her favourite product ever" and astonish is now "shite". She would actually put me off buying any of the products she recommends, cause it's obviously not a true review or she wouldn't change her mind as often as as normal person changes their knickers 🤣
Nothing like selling your soul for a freebie. She is a weapon.

Reactions: 1
Why is this whole filming on the potty and in a nappy a thing? Like it amazes me why parents, the protector are happy for strangers to look at their children who cannot consent standing in a nappy for the world to see. This isn’t ok I’ve saw 2 this week. Poor poor kids sold for money.

Reactions: 2
Why is this whole filming on the potty and in a nappy a thing? Like it amazes me why parents, the protector are happy for strangers to look at their children who cannot consent standing in a nappy for the world to see. This isn’t ok I’ve saw 2 this week. Poor poor kids sold for money.
Yip. Its been proven time and time again that children will boost your likes and clicks on Instagram, thats why so many people use them on there. If it was just her she wouldn't get half the engagement.

Must be nice to not have to work and waltz away to Belfast to do some Christmas shopping on a Tuesday 🙄
Nice to see she is supporting local and all that bullshit she spouts.

Reactions: 4
Gifted stay at a lodge for her brothers birthday. She really has no shame. No wonder we keep having lockdowns with attitudes like this.

Donna looks donations from business to advertise on her stories, in turn she’ll buy toys for cash for kids.
There is more chance of pigs flying...
this is Donnas work remember (a skill perfected over her whole life) . This ploy will cover December / January bills in the Todd household

Reactions: 6
Looks like Donna is doing exactly what carline from digg done last year for cash for kids. Remember how successful it was for Caroline and cool fm were involved etc... she got bloggers to spend the money for gifts, Donna obvs wasn’t one of them.
Be interesting to see how successful Donna is, esp as she has 6x the following now than what digg had at the time

Looks like Donna is doing exactly what carline from digg done last year for cash for kids. Remember how successful it was for Caroline and cool fm were involved etc... she got bloggers to spend the money for gifts, Donna obvs wasn’t one of them.
Be interesting to see how successful Donna is, esp as she has 6x the following now than what digg had at the time
Not half as bleeping likeable though. Although I hope its a success. Cash for kids is a great cause

This is someone who still has yet to fulfil fundraising for a holiday to Cuba and award an overnight stay to Galgorm to a winner who paid 20quid for a ticket.
Would not trust her as far as I could throw her.
This is a girl who vowed to take her kids offline for privacy after she was reported to social services and has since crossed lines to take pics of her youngest on a potty.
She is dangerous and a liar. Great cause. Wrong person to be involved with it. Especially someone who is so excessive it totally contradicts what cash for kids is about.

Reactions: 8
Who in their right mind would support this twit on her appeal? I’d rather use someone more reputable and trustworthy who is doing something similar.

Reactions: 4
Not half as bleeping likeable though. Although I hope its a success. Cash for kids is a great cause
That’s what I was thinking, so be interesting to see how well she does!
Yip, still no winner for the galgorm, joke, surely she could give a gift voucher with the restrictions. It’s not like prices in the galgorm change

A worthy cause, but I have serious reservations about Donna's motive here, I wouldn't trust her with fulfilling this task with honesty.

Reactions: 5
Surely someone should notify cash for kids that a known shop lifter is fundraising for them 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.