Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has zero tact and cannot stand constructive criticism. People are concerned for your child Donna. Posting your child on the potty seriously calls into question your ability to protect your children. You are not a protective parent!!

To then continue on playing the victim because someone with a bit of wit called you out is shameful!!

Using your child to then say ‘do one’ is incredibly childish and immature. You’re teaching her to be cheeky and rude.

Reactions: 6
Thinks she actually besties with stacey Solomon. I bet Stacey wouldn't think much of you showing your child on the potty and making her say do one Susan.

Reactions: 2
Who was it said she'd be raging at Caroline from Digg getting the attention because of her beautiful, funny wee character of a son?

Have you seen her stories this morning of the youngest on the potty....

No need for filming that in this day and age, but it's definitely up there for media to pick up on...!!
Tbf caroline digg is no angel either, she sacked my friend for getting preggers bk when she opened her shop, and she's clearly pimping out her kid aswell now she has no shop interaction. Let's not forget this doll has most local media eating out of her hands so it's no surprise the video went viral, she's as bad as the rest of the "influencers" 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed Mrs Houseproud so I'll have to rely on this thread for the Goss!!

Reactions: 1
All that wall art - it will be painted over in a few weeks when she changes her mind or gets a better offer 😂
I think it’s tacky as hell

I don't know if I've ever saw her smile though? She just looks so hard all the time, don't know if its her personality or all the botox and her face doesn't move?!
I hate all these quotes painted on the walls, so cheap looking. As if the mural painter wasn't bad enough coming round and painting first time, now she's came and broke lockdown for a second time. These are the idiots that are making any sort of normal Christmas for everyone else look like a slimmer and slimmer chance every day 😡

Attachments

Not defending her, because obviously I wouldn't do that, but I'd say the mural artist is classed as a 'workman' and they can still work in people's houses at the minute.

Plumbers, painters, joiners, builders etc who need to come into your home are permitted to.

I unfollowed her the other day, but never once did I see her smile either, but the number of people who repost her stuff and say she is kind etc, so maybe she is. Danielle O'Donohoe (or Donohue?) Posted about her being such a lovely person, and I kind of like Danielle's account.

So maybe one to one Donna is a better person that the nasty show off she comes across as being on social media.

Not defending her, because obviously I wouldn't do that, but I'd say the mural artist is classed as a 'workman' and they can still work in people's houses at the minute.

Plumbers, painters, joiners, builders etc who need to come into your home are permitted to.

I unfollowed her the other day, but never once did I see her smile either, but the number of people who repost her stuff and say she is kind etc, so maybe she is. Danielle O'Donohoe (or Donohue?) Posted about her being such a lovely person, and I kind of like Danielle's account.

So maybe one to one Donna is a better person that the nasty show off she comes across as being on social media.
Would love to believe that but nah making her child say that the other day on social media was the last straw for me just because someone said the child was entitled to privacy.

The quotes are so cheap and tacky - exactly like Donna! They look like her kids did them. I give it to the end of the year before she paints over them all.

Would love to believe that but nah making her child say that the other day on social media was the last straw for me just because someone said the child was entitled to privacy.

Oh I completely agree with you. It just amazed me how people can see such a different side to her.

She is not.
I don't know if I've ever saw her smile though? She just looks so hard all the time, don't know if its her personality or all the botox and her face doesn't move?!
I hate all these quotes painted on the walls, so cheap looking. As if the mural painter wasn't bad enough coming round and painting first time, now she's came and broke lockdown for a second time. These are the idiots that are making any sort of normal Christmas for everyone else look like a slimmer and slimmer chance every day 😡
that is awful looking! I didn’t like the bathroom either, it was better before

Tbf caroline digg is no angel either, she sacked my friend for getting preggers bk when she opened her shop, and she's clearly pimping out her kid aswell now she has no shop interaction. Let's not forget this doll has most local media eating out of her hands so it's no surprise the video went viral, she's as bad as the rest of the "influencers" 🙄
I don’t like all the free food posts, too many children and families are in serious need at the moment which she knows because she’s chatted about a campaign of running a paid breakfast in school and also the cash for kids campaign last year. I don’t think showing continual free food with the same song always played alongside it a good idea when there is genuinely too many people out there struggling and relying on foodbanks or maybe not eating at all due to the stigmas attached. It really breaks my heart.

Reactions: 3
I don’t like all the free food posts, too many children and families are in serious need at the moment which she knows because she’s chatted about a campaign of running a paid breakfast in school and also the cash for kids campaign last year. I don’t think showing continual free food with the same song always played alongside it a good idea when there is genuinely too many people out there struggling and relying on foodbanks or maybe not eating at all due to the stigmas attached. It really breaks my heart.
That song does my head in

Reactions: 2
Yea it's really insensitive and I can vouch for being 1 of those families that could use a parcel or 2, 4 kiddos have been hard to feed during this whole bloody thing so it wrecks my head watching these idiots, I tend to avoid her stories now

Yea it's really insensitive and I can vouch for being 1 of those families that could use a parcel or 2, 4 kiddos have been hard to feed during this whole bloody thing so it wrecks my head watching these idiots, I tend to avoid her stories now

I hope things improve for you soon. I am aware that they're just empty words - but I get it. Growing up I had heaps of siblings and I remember a few occasions where my mammy "wasn't hungry" 😔

Aw please avail of any services and support in your area there is no shame in ever needing help, we all do sometimes. These are very challenging times we are living in and I feel that these “influencers” really need to re-evaluate their privilege. You can’t campaign about children being hungry and then in the other hand take all the free food that you can more than afford to buy!
Big hugs to anyone struggling 🥰

So she's posting on stories again about filming her child on the potty. Nothing she says will ever make it OK or justify what she did.

When even your child tells you to go away, surely you recognise you are crossing a line when you continue to film them?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.