Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgate

Has she been showing her face much on her stories? Or is she still trying to scrap the hair down from her head 🤣 that filter by FL was funny af

Columbo

VIP Member
He’s definitely single again, she was far too young for him anyway. Heard he treated former girlfriends like shit ....it was all take take take 😡
Yeah she's very young alright. Think he just wants the bachelor life, his last girlfriend, the singer, seemed very keen to get engaged then all of a sudden they were finished and he was with the PT girl 🙈

lucy66

VIP Member
I would say that hairdresser in Belfast I take it, is pissed off this evening, less than 200likes and 8 comments, with one of then be in her son 🙈. Post will be down tomorrow with lack of interaction and again another business owner fleeced... Pure donna style
Doesn’t make sense with a following of 105k, she only gets just over 200 likes!!!!

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I really disagree with some of the things that LLGL does, rewards for no meltdowns and punishments when he has one doesnt sit right with me. Shows a complete lack of understanding of autism imo.
I have to say I like llgl and think the cart is good ovbs it is working what might work for them might not work for other child every child is different