Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping this isn’t a duplicate thread but I’ve checked and can’t see one for her.

Followed her for ages but feel like recently she’s become so bitchy and judgemental of anyone not cleaning 24/7.

Anyone else follow her?

Reactions: 9
As a traveller myself, I find her extremely judgemental. One thing that we don’t do is parade our children on the internet where anyone can see, especially tiktok which is known for having n0nces on there getting their fix. You don’t show the whole of social media where your children sleep. So she needs to look at herself before she judges anyone else on anything.

Reactions: 20
She lacks brain cells, she is nasty, bitchy, judgmental.

she doesn’t work so has all day to sit on her lazy arse and clean her house & is so judgmental to people who actually bother to get up and work so can’t clean 24/7.

Judging people for using mops, brooms and what ever else.
She has such a easy life, not working, living in a tiny little chalet that will take no longer than 3 hours to deep clean, so why is she so full of hate, if that was my life id

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She lacks brain cells, she is nasty, bitchy, judgmental.

she doesn’t work so has all day to sit on her lazy arse and clean her house & is so judgmental to people who actually bother to get up and work so can’t clean 24/7.

Judging people for using mops, brooms and what ever else.
She has such a easy life, not working, living in a tiny little chalet that will take no longer than 3 hours to deep clean, so why is she so full of hate, if that was my life id
Totally agree!! She’s a very aggressive person considering she claims to be so happy with her life. She was not a happy bunny when people were asking where to new baby will sleep.

Reactions: 7
I’m from a travelling background and I followed her initially because I love to see the culture celebrated for the good things (kids and homes are immaculate, babies are loved and treasured, religion is important, home cooked food is lovely) but she’s just started more and more to represent everything that’s wrong with it!
Uneducated, shallow gobby cow who thinks she’s better than everyone. Kids left to run while she (presumably, because you actually see very little of it) spends hours a day cleaning.
if she went back to the content she started out with I’d really enjoy it but the path she’d heading down just now of bragging and being defensive, constantly responding to hate comments and showing herself in a poor light is just for attention.
also you hve to remember she is very young. Only 23/24 from what I can gather.

Reactions: 4
I used to like her cooking videos & was quite interested in the traveller content she shared but lately she seems very aggressive & angry. Maybe pregnancy hormones. She doesn’t seem to like anyone questioning why a young women would just want to rear children & clean, people in 2023 just probably can’t get their head round traditional lifestyle choices.

I used to like her cooking videos & was quite interested in the traveller content she shared but lately she seems very aggressive & angry. Maybe pregnancy hormones. She doesn’t seem to like anyone questioning why a young women would just want to rear children & clean, people in 2023 just probably can’t get their head round traditional lifestyle choices.
I agree with her there. That’s the traveller culture and although it seems outdated and sexist to settled people it’s not that different to other more conservative religions/cultures that people wouldn’t call out for fear of being racist. I don’t have a problem with her leading the travelling woman lifestyle, that’s the reason I followed her in the first place but the way she’s so aggressive and gobby about it makes me cringe! Gently educating people on cultural differences on a big platform like hers could go so far to reducing the amount of racism that travelling people encounter.
have you ever watched Miriam on tiktok? She’s an American Jewish lady who makes videos about her culture and she does it perfectly.

Reactions: 10
I agree with her there. That’s the traveller culture and although it seems outdated and sexist to settled people it’s not that different to other more conservative religions/cultures that people wouldn’t call out for fear of being racist. I don’t have a problem with her leading the travelling woman lifestyle, that’s the reason I followed her in the first place but the way she’s so aggressive and gobby about it makes me cringe! Gently educating people on cultural differences on a big platform like hers could go so far to reducing the amount of racism that travelling people encounter.
have you ever watched Miriam on tiktok? She’s an American Jewish lady who makes videos about her culture and she does it perfectly.
I have no problem with now anyone wants to live & I actually enjoyed learning about the culture more. Yes I follow Miriam & I agree she educates & showcases her religious life perfectly. What I meant is Shannon just comes across as angry when people ask about it, I’m sure some of the comments she gets are awful but some maybe just genuinely curious!

Reactions: 3
I have no problem with now anyone wants to live & I actually enjoyed learning about the culture more. Yes I follow Miriam & I agree she educates & showcases her religious life perfectly. What I meant is Shannon just comes across as angry when people ask about it, I’m sure some of the comments she gets are awful but some maybe just genuinely curious!
Definetly! She doesn’t help herself at all!

Reactions: 3
A0C408CE-881B-44EA-870B-DB1B60A8EEA0.jpeg
I commented on her latest video and told her if a broom flicks dirt up like she claims it does then she’s going it wrong. She is so defensive for no reason! ‘Can’t educate pork’ from the girl who’s said she got very little education lol. She’s now deleted my comments and all the ones disagreeing with her.
she can dish it out but can’t take it lol

I know she claims to have had not much schooling but there’s been a few videos where I’ve suspected Shannon is actually very intelligent and this gobby act is really just for engagement/attention.
Like I say, I’m from a travelling background and Romany gypsy/Irish travellers have the poorest health outcomes and lowest life expectancy of all ethnic groups in the UK. this is for a lot of reasons which I won’t get in to but partly because traditional on-the-road travelling life is impossibly difficult physically and mentally! Travellers living this semi-settled life like Shannon could do a lot to promote keeping the culture and traditions alive while improving the quality of life and reputation of travelling people.

Reactions: 10
I'm so glad I found this thread she's been irritating me. I followed her originally to understand more about the culture and way of life and I really did learn so much. Loved some of her cleaning tips too. But recently she's just become so rude it's unbearable so I've had to unfollow. Glad it's not just me finding her rude lately.

Reactions: 4
I love all the traveller/gypsy content usually. My cousin is a half gypsy (her description) so I find all the content fascinating. It really helped open up a world that few of us had much experience with. But for all the good Shannon did in the beginning she’s ruining now with her attitude. She forgets it’s her followers who’ve got her this far. Calling people lazy and dirty just because they don’t clean on their hands and knees for 3hrs a day. Horrible

Dont understand how shes so judgey miss queen of the gypsys but shes only half one herself. Would love to no if shes as stuck up in real life

Reactions: 6
I enjoy her cooking videos and her home is very nice, especially how she decorates for the seasons and special occasions, but she definitely incites negativity/controversy for the tiktok algorithm then acts ignorant when anyone challenges her views. A while back she got in a beef with Soogia (big American creator) and quickly backtracked when she realised she wasn't going to win 🙈

I really used to love her videos, I thought she was so down to earth and easy to watch but the past couple of weeks she’s changed massively. She comes across as though she’s superior to everyone else. Maybe I’m just reading her wrong but someone complimented her home and asked if she’d get a bigger home as she has more children in the future and she gave real nasty comments back, don’t understand why as it’s not anyone having a go at her or putting her lifestyle down. It was just a normal curiosity

Really gone off her after her earthquake video.
First of all saying she has nothing to do with her Turkish family and doesn’t know them, then I saw a comment on Dilek Rebkes video on cooking saying her nanny made these all the time for her.. which one is it Shannon? Saying she wasn’t educated enough to raise awareness… it’s an earthquake where 40,000 of our people (her included as she wants to claim her Turkish origin) have been killed and she ‘doesn’t know enough’ to speak??

sorry rant over, been a tough few weeks😥

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Really gone off her after her earthquake video.
First of all saying she has nothing to do with her Turkish family and doesn’t know them, then I saw a comment on Dilek Rebkes video on cooking saying her nanny made these all the time for her.. which one is it Shannon? Saying she wasn’t educated enough to raise awareness… it’s an earthquake where 40,000 of our people (her included as she wants to claim her Turkish origin) have been killed and she ‘doesn’t know enough’ to speak??

sorry rant over, been a tough few weeks😥
No I totally agree with you on this. She's supposedly proud of her Turkish roots but won't mention anything about a major disaster happening there. I mean what's there to know that can't be googled in about 30 seconds?! Bit poor imo...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.