Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either mortgage valuer downvalued.. rightly so

OR

They realised it’s in a shithole and pulled out
Or they realised its all over the gram and everyone from lands End to John o Groats has seen every inch of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if her fans not having seen Mr Rackely in a few years will assume that Turkish Jason Manford is actually him 😅

She honestly squandered such a good opportunity if she’d verbally opened up to the divorce, losing weight, buying a new house and dating again - maybe even wedding planning. If she didn’t want to that’s fine but her keeping the Instagram account and continuing to post makes me think she does still want to be an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if her fans not having seen Mr Rackely in a few years will assume that Turkish Jason Manford is actually him 😅

She honestly squandered such a good opportunity if she’d verbally opened up to the divorce, losing weight, buying a new house and dating again - maybe even wedding planning. If she didn’t want to that’s fine but her keeping the Instagram account and continuing to post makes me think she does still want to be an influencer.
I dreamed about her last night. She was pregnant 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I bet none of them are new.
I reckon it's because she doesn't post people don't realise they are following her. Either influence ebru... Or don't. No one is invested in your valentine shag nest when your last post was ya feet on Xmas eve.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love it when I get a notification of new comments on this thread. Honestly this woman is hilarious 😂
I miss the old footstool with the glass table over the top so you couldn't put your feet on it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The new husband won’t be allowed to sit down without building an extension either 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she's back, boring white interior, no personality, bland bland bland. Let's hope she learned lessons from her previous life and doesn't try to attain an unachievable clinical linen white home.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.