Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There isn't anything interesting about this house. Just a regular old house. I can't see her gaining much from her insta page now.

Reactions: 7
Me again, sorry I know it’s not a rave thread and I’m honestly not particularly a fan of hers, I’ve never liked her styling at all, but just as an overall thing with instagram I’d be so happy to see someone who’s a bit more real. It’s all too contrived, curated and copied and it’s got boring. Please don’t do ads again if you’re reading here Ebz, I for one would love to see someone with a normal house who’s working hard to put herself back together after a divorce and just being real. That would actually fascinate me compared to everyone putting on their identical show reel and doing swipe ups. None of us are perfect so just show the real stuff it’s refreshing.

Reactions: 23
I doubt it’s a new build too, otherwise she would have been choosing her own tiles and not have to cover them with that ghastly paint job!

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s had to do part buy/ help to buy? My partners ex had to do that after they split to get back on the property ladder, you don’t know what she would have came out with after the divorce 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
People hashtag all sorts for the algorithms. Ive seen #SW #slimmingworld when people are scoffing dominos....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its def not a Newbuild. There are too many scruffy bits in sight and why would she need to paint tiles in a newbuild?
The window was the first thing that piqued my interest, it looks like its had years of wear on the frame. Pvc yellows over time and you can see it on the window frame

Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s had to do part buy/ help to buy? My partners ex had to do that after they split to get back on the property ladder, you don’t know what she would have came out with after the divorce 🤷🏻‍♀️
This was my thought. I could be very wrong but Mr Rackley could have owned that house before they met or put a majority of the deposit down and he protected his investment (can't see her earning a big salary in her job and that house wouldn't have been cheap to buy even a few years back). They also have no children. She might have had enough to buy this house outright, just for a more comfortable life. Rather than buying a bigger house and having a mortgage when its now just herself to pay the bills and in the current climate.

Also I think its a bit much expecting or hoping for people (with a large following) not to do ads. If you want regular updated content then they need to be earning from the account to make it worth their while or have the funds to create content. I could have 10 million followers on Instagram but theres no money in that alone. Apps like TikTok or website like YouTube you get paid per view

17 comments on her latest pic and she still doesn't respond to them. Same old Ebz! If she starts directing followers to her room tour blogs I am going to scream 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
17 comments on her latest pic and she still doesn't respond to them. Same old Ebz! If she starts directing followers to her room tour blogs I am going to scream 🤣🤣
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahajaha I have to say I used to follow her religiously back in the old days but I’ve seen the light since reading this thread. He was a right work horse Mr Rackers! I remember him cutting a hole into the wall for en suite. I hope he’s ok ! I hope he continues an insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahajaha I have to say I used to follow her religiously back in the old days but I’ve seen the light since reading this thread. He was a right work horse Mr Rackers! I remember him cutting a hole into the wall for en suite. I hope he’s ok ! I hope he continues an insta.
Every weekend he was stripping wallpaper and putting new stuff up! He probably never wants to do any DIY again!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was my thought. I could be very wrong but Mr Rackley could have owned that house before they met or put a majority of the deposit down and he protected his investment (can't see her earning a big salary in her job and that house wouldn't have been cheap to buy even a few years back). They also have no children. She might have had enough to buy this house outright, just for a more comfortable life. Rather than buying a bigger house and having a mortgage when its now just herself to pay the bills and in the current climate.

Also I think its a bit much expecting or hoping for people (with a large following) not to do ads. If you want regular updated content then they need to be earning from the account to make it worth their while or have the funds to create content. I could have 10 million followers on Instagram but theres no money in that alone. Apps like TikTok or website like YouTube you get paid per view
There was some tea on this thread a while ago... He sold his father's house and his father lived with them for a while, so imagine it was mostly Mr Rs money in the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I do genuinely hope she's happy and she looks fantastic but her new house is as interesting as a tub of vanilla ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do genuinely hope she's happy and she looks fantastic but her new house is as interesting as a tub of vanilla ice cream.
To be fair, I prefer that than all the grey houses on Instagram now. Grey, grey, grey. So dull!!!

Reactions: 6
I think she's making a mistake trying to replicate her original home account. It's obvious this house is no where near up to the standard of the other one, and we can only assume that's because her husband isn't involved in the "doing" part of it anymore. She would have been better off going for something completely different and fresh, not the old boring same old same old she and the other insta bore home accounts favor. I think it's had its day.

I think she's making a mistake trying to replicate her original home account. It's obvious this house is no where near up to the standard of the other one, and we can only assume that's because her husband isn't involved in the "doing" part of it anymore. She would have been better off going for something completely different and fresh, not the old boring same old same old she and the other insta bore home accounts favor. I think it's had its day.
She should have shown the progress from her moving in to how it looks now. The insta home ‘community’ live for before and afters so she’s missed a trick there.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m sick of all the Instagrammers and their grey homes! They all look the same 🙈 they have no personalities in their homes anymore. I would follow someone with colour and art on the walls quicker

Reactions: 9
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m sick of all the Instagrammers and their grey homes! They all look the same 🙈 they have no personalities in their homes anymore. I would follow someone with colour and art on the walls quicker
Same! Homeofishy being the absolute worst offender, but she adds in awful blue led lighting 🤢 I can so tell when my friends have spent far too much time on the gram when they post their “living room makeovers” 😂
Have to admit, I did always like rackleys over most others. It was warmer and cosier. Hopefully she doesn’t veer off into Uber grey territory.

ETA: nevermind. Too late! Clearly not been paying attention to her timeline 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.