Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got one of her old dining room chairs in her new bedroom , do we think they split the set so got couple each - 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Them kitchen bar stools are them heavy ones that if they fall over they break your foot!
Also please tell me Mr Rackleys moved on and not heartbroken 🙏🏻

Reactions: 5
I’m genuinely looking forward to more of that sort of “painting the tiles” everyday DIY - over the “rip out a brand new kitchen” malarkey she used to do! Sacrilege!
nowt as refreshing as a freshly single, free and happy woman (or man, I guess) It’s a hard thing to be in a marriage you’re not 100% happy in - takes courage to walk away (though I don’t know the ins and outs!)
There was a user on this thread a while back who knew her irl and apparently she's not the nicest person. Wonder who actually broke it off. I'm nosy. I want the details 😂

Reactions: 8
Oooh I’m liking the new and improved. Funny most women become so much better after divorce

Reactions: 1
It can’t be easy though getting divorced and starting again, I’m assuming that she’s bought by herself and houses aren’t cheap, I couldn’t afford to stay living where I am if I got divorced. People are more relatable when they’re honest and not trying to impress so I hope she stays that way, it could be quite inspiring to watch her rebuild her life. I wish her well.

Reactions: 21
Is she really in a new build facing what looks like onslow and daisy's house?
I dont even think hers is a new build, new to her maybe but not brand new
I thought the same tbh. But the view from her kitchen patio does seem like there’s some sort of building work going on. Maybe one of those random developments with just a few houses rather than a whole development.

Reactions: 5
It could be a new build, We used to live in a ex council estate (most of the houses were private) and the council built new houses on the massive car park outside our road. So the new builds looked out on to our estate one side and a old peoples shelted Accommodation. Think we pulled the short straw looking at the new builds n the chavs who lived there lol

Why does she chang everything it looks so bland.

Reactions: 4
I know. Wonder why she is tagging #newbuild if it’s not lol. So deceptive

I know. Wonder why she is tagging #newbuild if it’s not lol. So deceptive
To keep up with the Jones and to seem better off?
The skirting boards look like what you get in a new build but it Might be a house that has been done up recently and that’s the new style skirting board.?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.