Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's clear who got the Christmas decs in the divorce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see she’s been up to her old tricks of making it impossible for anyone to watch tv comfortably. There’s probably only one good seat in that room!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she’s been up to her old tricks of making it impossible for anyone to watch tv comfortably. There’s probably only one good seat in that room!
i just came on to say that! Another house where the seats face AWAY from the TV !! Why ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have I been blocked or is it a new account?
Same account, just renamed ebz_at_home

Well it's clear who got the Christmas decs in the divorce 😂
He must have got the sofa as that's a new set. And it's hideous! Maybe because the old one wouldn't fit in that room.

Do we think it's a flat? That living room looks really cramped?!

With how much the old house was on the market for, I thought she'd be able to afford more to be honest....🤷🏻‍♀️

EF371382-A24C-4273-93E9-6B3EB9FEAE12.jpeg

🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So she made an absolute song and dance about her real name being here and renamed her account with an abbreviation of her real bleeping name- you couldn’t make it up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Shut the front door!
Her tree does look good though! Wonder if the elves will make an appearance...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh those elves! 😂 😂 😂 Oh I hope she's as daft as before. Can't wait to see her humungous dinner and lettuce bought 3 weeks ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s done a talking story ! I’m so involved with the return of Ebru ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pleased for her! I think she knew she needed to start doing more personal stories if she wanted the account to last. She seemed nervous. I’m glad she’s done that she actually looks and sounds her age whereas before I thought she was a like 50 odd year old bore 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.