Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if that’s her new house no wonder the re brand hasn’t happened yet. It not really a patch on the old place is it. That carpet has manky stains on it and a brown leather sofa!! That’s so not instagrammy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think someone hit the nail on the head a good few pages back. She kinda disappeared once stories really took off. The posts were repetitive so god knows what the stories would have been like..

Reactions: 5
Well if that’s her new house no wonder the re brand hasn’t happened yet. It not really a patch on the old place is it. That carpet has manky stains on it and a brown leather sofa!! That’s so not instagrammy :LOL:
I thought exactly the same for a minute but I actually think it might be some holiday lodge or something from the way the DVD's and logs are out on display. It's just too messy for her. Plus I think she'd have got custody of the gifted sofa in the divorce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think someone hit the nail on the head a good few pages back. She kinda disappeared once stories really took off. The posts were repetitive so god knows what the stories would have been like..
I loved her posts of their massive dinners in front of the telly in the kitchen 😂 she was one of the first people i followed on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just wasn't relatable. Who needs all that organisation, labels etc for 2 people. Like did they do anything apart from vac, a big food shop and arse about with elf on a shelf 😂

Reactions: 7
She just wasn't relatable. Who needs all that organisation, labels etc for 2 people. Like did they do anything apart from vac, a big food shop and arse about with elf on a shelf 😂
The command centre killed me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I could understand a command centre if they both worked shifts and unsocial hours. But she worked at a university so probably clocked off at 4pm every day.

Reactions: 3
I could understand a command centre if they both worked shifts and unsocial hours. But she worked at a university so probably clocked off at 4pm every day.
They only had those 2 mates anyway so how difficult is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.