Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might set up a command station today and create a gift wrap area. Definitely going to get my husband to put up some mirrored shelves to display Dorothy Perkins high heels on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣 🤣 🤣 I miss her odd little life! I miss her matalan shoes on display and weekends full of vaccing and lush bath bombs. Oh she did make me laugh... Come back! Help me do my food shop. Oohhhh I miss that paper flower display disaster and changing all the beds in the spare rooms even though no one slept in them! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be busy planning her Christmas decorations and thinking up her ridiculous elf on the shelf ideas for her and her only.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just popped over to insta, has she got a new account?
No, her and her husband separated and the house got sold.

She did have a new boyfriend - they have since broke up.

She posted she was going to do a re-brand back in February ... and then nothing.

Reactions: 4
Omg I have just found this site! I deleted her and pinkpeony home ages ago as the seriously annoyed me. How the mighty have fallen! 1200 calorie Jen has piled on the beef and Mrs Rackley is no more. I hope Mr Rackley is having a well deserved rest in a house with crumbs, mess, mis matched furniture, and wallpaper from 1986.
I did allways wonder if he maybe wanted kids but she didn’t want them messing up her show home.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I imagine Tanya rushing up to the ghost tour, and interrupting and saying we’re staying here!
So desperate for the attention from people she doesn’t know.
I hope she had a tit nights sleep.

I imagine Tanya rushing up to the ghost tour, and interrupting and saying we’re staying here!
So desperate for the attention from people she doesn’t know.
I hope she had a tit nights sleep.
Wrong thread?

Reactions: 3
Just a couple of thoughts.....

1. I wonder where this was taken 🤔

2. She really should have worn a pair of her Matalan heels with that dress!

1CA5216E-8FC0-4061-BDE4-7A4ABBBBBCEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.