Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With bated breath. I'm desperate for cream and mirror furniture along with matalan shoes displayed on shelves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to see the revamped command centre, Xmas decs up in October, and a meal plan covering the next 100 days for her Asda Big Shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to see the revamped command centre, Xmas decs up in October, and a meal plan covering the next 100 days for her Asda Big Shop.
Omg the big shop. Because they were soooooo busy they had to go monthly, but then went weekly for fresh stuff. So basically did a weekly shop like most people. And the print outs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sad
Maybe he was the fling she needed after the breakdown of her marriage.

Reactions: 4
Maybe he couldn’t build her a media centre and deck the garden whilst she was cooking meal number 137 on the annual meal schedule, displayed in the control station🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously not the handyman she wanted to pander to her needs. Maybe he actually stood up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe didn’t fancy spending his evenings hanging shiny geometric print wallpaper exactly the same as before.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he said we don't need to shop for the month when only 2 of us live here, I don't fancy drinking 2 week old milk. Maybe he didn't want his lunch for Friday made on Sunday. Maybe he said let's just use our phones to remind us to post bday cards instead of trooping to the command centre to see what we are supposed to be doing 😂

Honestly she's my fave I miss her madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What exactly are people missing? Just looking at the comments on her most recent (back in feb!) post. It’s just the same pictures of her house over and over again! Swipe for room tour 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What exactly are people missing? Just looking at the comments on her most recent (back in feb!) post. It’s just the same pictures of her house over and over again! Swipe for room tour 😴
read the thread, she was great comedy value

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.