Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mrs rackley got very lucky with Instagram, built up a large following when it was just photo sharing and accounts could get away without declaring freebies. Once stories became popular and accounts had to properly declare ads ect she seemed super awkward. I'd bet if she was starting out now she would never gain the following she has.
I'd always thought her life seemed really odd, the elf on the shelf, and everything too set up for that perfect photo. I guess this shows just how fake Instagram really is.

Reactions: 10
Tacky Jennifer follows Ebru’s private personal account.
Yeah, I know that they're Facebook friends too. I think it stems from when Toni Interior basically slagged off Jen over going on and on about her carpets and Rackley took Jen's side in it all.

Mind you, one minute Toni says she'd never do ads or accept gifts - never - the next she's got a gifted steam mop, two (possibly) three gifted Christmas trees in her house and given up work to become (I suspect) a full time You Tuber only to have to go back when it didn't take off (although I think she's quit again now to launch some business venture) More faces than a clock that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the cover photo on her Facebook is her and the 300 family members , strange one 😳 also why does she never open her mouth to smile, wonder what her teeth are like 🀨🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks to @Emsie for reminding me about Ebru's thread!
Wonder what Andrew is up to now he doesn't have to decorate every bloody weekend. FFS my hubby is laid back and will do most things asked but jesus h, she took the actual piss out of him. The guy never got a break!
And don't get me started on that new kitchen they had done, so blooming wasteful and badly planned out, I mean who puts the stools at the island against the wall with the tv on...lunatics 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder what Andrew is up to now he doesn't have to decorate every bloody weekend. FFS my hubby is laid back and will do most things asked but jesus h, she took the actual piss out of him. The guy never got a break!
And don't get me started on that new kitchen they had done, so blooming wasteful and badly planned out, I mean who puts the stools at the island against the wall with the tv on...lunatics 🀣🀣🀣
i just remembered how she’d always take a picture of their dinner next to a candle in front of those stools and that bloody clock. imagine his life now that he can eat a dinner that’s hot and doesn’t taste like a scented candle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«

Poor Mr Rackley...YNWA 😝

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet Andrew is living his best life... Decorating once every 5 or so years, eating his dinner hot, using his phone to remind him to post a bday card rather than walking round to the command centre πŸ˜‚

No problem! 🍡 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet Andrew is living his best life... Decorating once every 5 or so years, eating his dinner hot, using his phone to remind him to post a bday card rather than walking round to the command centre πŸ˜‚

No problem! 🍡 πŸ˜‚
**triggered***....the command centre πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tvs in the kitchen is one of my major pet hates. Communicate with each other over a meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tvs in the kitchen is one of my major pet hates. Communicate with each other over a meal!
iβ€˜ve communicated with my family enough over the last 11 weeks ... I literally have no more to say to them 🀣 ... Pass me the remote.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet he’s half the size as well
Her potions were enough to feed a family of at least 4!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet he’s half the size as well
Her potions were enough to feed a family of at least 4!
It’s a Turkish thing πŸ˜‚ I went to my partners grandmas house to visit her in the garden last week and she said he was β€œskinny” (he is NOT) and asked me why I wasn’t feeding him πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ (I promptly reminded her I was a career woman with a passive giggle πŸ™ƒ) she then organised me coming back in the week to collect food for him.. she’s 80! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.