Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope he likes changing the wallpaper once every month. And best start bringing the Christmas tree down from the loft soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg that was teaaaaaa!
Must admit I'm not surprised. Used to make laugh how she had this whole command centre thing going on... Just to remind her to post a birthday card. Scheduling her dinners for the month, making her lunches for the week. No one is that busy! And don't statt me on those paper flowers.
Thank you for the info. Feel a bit sorry for Mr R!

Oooh, here for this tea.....and i want more! 😂☕

I always got the feeling Mr R was a bit of an outsider and I was thinking her family would be much happier with her new choice given that he's also Turkish (I'm assuming from his name) and this just confirms it. And Mr R spent all that time doing up her mum's hideous living room as well. What a two faced bunch!

I can't believe that chavtastic wedding cost £25,000!

Did she have an affair with this new one?

The new one does seem like a bit of a waster though (I did a bit of digging around online)
Oooh what did you find out about the new one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She always did seem a bossy cow and barking her next order at the poor guy...... ‘See that flat wall...build be a chimney breast with a flat screen TV. I want it done by the time I am back, I’m off to line up my stock of 10 bottles of each cleaning product and put lines in the carpet’🙄 Poor guy...I hope he proper lands on his feet with the next woman he meets 😍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She always did seem a bossy cow and barking her next order at the poor guy...... ‘See that flat wall...build be a chimney breast with a flat screen TV. I want it done by the time I am back, I’m off to line up my stock of 10 bottles of each cleaning product and put lines in the carpet’🙄 Poor guy...I hope he proper lands on his feet with the next woman he meets 😍
And the endless changes of wallpaper that ended up looking the same. I remember when was doing it one Christmas and her tree was up and had to be moved. Could you be arsed... I would be like we will do that in the new year hun.
Remember when she bought some birthday Bunting for her husbands birthday and it said "happy birthday Mr Rackley"... Hasn't he got a name??? 😂 😂

• Haha
Oooh what did you find out about the new one?
Oh, not that much really. I think he's a bricklayer if it's the right person on a LinkedIn, he is/was a club secretary of a football team and I found his very cringeworthy MySpace account from back in the day. He was/is a proper chav!

I think she's downgraded big time. He actually repulses me to be honest.

• Haha
Oh, not that much really. I think he's a bricklayer if it's the right person on a LinkedIn, he is/was a club secretary of a football team and I found his very cringeworthy MySpace account from back in the day. He was/is a proper chav!

I think she's downgraded big time. He actually repulses me to be honest.
Wow you’re good! I’m loving this! ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nooooo ways!! I never realised that, I didn’t think he looked that much older, just looked hen pecked🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she defo must have had an up hill paper round cos I didn’t think there was that much of a gap either 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was shocked when I saw her age thought she was about 40 at least!

• Heart
Wow you’re good! I’m loving this! ☕
Cheers 😉

The MySpace is definitely his. The other bits I'm not sure on but I think it's him. His name is fairly unusual as it seems that it's far more common for his first name to be a surname and vice versa

Nooooo ways!! I never realised that, I didn’t think he looked that much older, just looked hen pecked🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah, I was shocked too - I thought she was at least mid thirties but she did a magazine feature a few years ago and it was in there that they were 27 and 37. I genuinely thought it was a misprint! 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Cheers 😉

The MySpace is definitely his. The other bits I'm not sure on but I think it's him. His name is fairly unusual as it seems that it's far more common for his first name to be a surname and vice versa
Thats reminded me of when she was so desperate for no one to know her first name, even though we all knew it......hi Ebru if you’re reading👋😂

• Haha
I can’t believe her age. I really thought she was at least in her mid 40s. The boring house decor, extreme organisation and the boring looking couples holidays they’d go on to me just screamed typical middle age to me?

Thats reminded me of when she was so desperate for no one to know her first name, even though we all knew it......hi Ebru if you’re reading👋😂
Yes she always went to great great lengths to conceal her heritage and background come to think of it. Personally I thought her house decor was awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes she always went to great great lengths to conceal her heritage and background come to think of it. Personally I thought her house decor was awful.
I agree....like a bomb went off in the b&m I always though. Tacky and chintzy

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought years ago when I started following her she was mid-late thirties 😳 when she’d have probably only been about 25 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.