Mrs Northern Style

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Kerrie but I honestly struggle now.
I feel like she never makes sense with a lot of her posts. Like she will say sneak peak and then just keep showing the same Reno stuff over and over again.
And now she’s doing adds but hiding the Ad/Pr half way down the post she doesn’t tag everything either so I don’t know if she’s selling something or not.
Anyone else follow her??

Reactions: 3
I follow her
I really like her altho I have to say I like the cleaning stuff more than the Reno stuff
Ifs refreshing that she renovates at a normal speed unlike some of these influencers

Reactions: 4
I follow her
I really like her altho I have to say I like the cleaning stuff more than the Reno stuff
Ifs refreshing that she renovates at a normal speed unlike some of these influencers
I loved the carpet cleaning and when she was on the boats

Yes! Finally a thread about MrsNorthernStyle. This woman is nothing but attention seeking. Begs for engagement and I find her incredibly fake, pretends that funny things happen to her when I think she sets it up for the gram.
Has so many insta accounts sucking up her backside all fawning over her and she has been pretty underhand with some of her #ad posts recently.

Oh and if your house was that much of a tip, why would you buy a dog? It's not the safest for the poor wee thing.

Reactions: 5
Yes! Finally a thread about MrsNorthernStyle. This woman is nothing but attention seeking. Begs for engagement and I find her incredibly fake, pretends that funny things happen to her when I think she sets it up for the gram.
Has so many insta accounts sucking up her backside all fawning over her and she has been pretty underhand with some of her #ad posts recently.

Oh and if your house was that much of a tip, why would you buy a dog? It's not the safest for the poor wee thing.
totally agree on the dog I think they should of waited it really not safe for little paws. Its the ADs that are getting to me the most I think

I used to really like Kerrie but I honestly struggle now.
I feel like she never makes sense with a lot of her posts. Like she will say sneak peak and then just keep showing the same Reno stuff over and over again.
And now she’s doing adds but hiding the Ad/Pr half way down the post she doesn’t tag everything either so I don’t know if she’s selling something or not.
Anyone else follow her??
I’ve struggled with the not making sense , I always feel like I skipped through the stories too fast or missed something. I’m completely baffled by others obsession with her.

I’ve struggled with the not making sense , I always feel like I skipped through the stories too fast or missed something. I’m completely baffled by others obsession with her.
Yep sometimes I think I’ve missed loads but I go back and I’ve missed nothing I just don’t get it. And she keeps sharing the same things over and over

Same pictures over and over. Yes we know that you are doing a renovation Kezza. Yes we know that you are doing it yourself.
So fed up with all her posts being the same.

It's always one of 5 things

1. Renovation pics (which always look awful, you really shouldn't polish a turd!)
2. Health anxiety - look at poor me posts.
3. The poor dog where she uses ridiculous dog speak - grow up!
4. Cryptic posts with no faces in it - just don't bother! If Mr North and Mini North don't want to be seen then leave them out of it completely
5. The worst ads which are never captioned properly.

Reactions: 1
It’s just a loop of the same stuff over and over I don’t get it. She keeps saying their making progress but doesn’t show it. She still hasn’t shown the room fully that they knocked through to make bigger just a repeat of them knocking the walls through 🤦🏼‍♀️

Same pictures over and over. Yes we know that you are doing a renovation Kezza. Yes we know that you are doing it yourself.
So fed up with all her posts being the same.

It's always one of 5 things

1. Renovation pics (which always look awful, you really shouldn't polish a turd!)
2. Health anxiety - look at poor me posts.
3. The poor dog where she uses ridiculous dog speak - grow up!
4. Cryptic posts with no faces in it - just don't bother! If Mr North and Mini North don't want to be seen then leave them out of it completely
5. The worst ads which are never captioned properly.
Also the constant repost of how much people love her .. the renovation pics never show the room just like a random section and sometimes I can’t even make out what actually changed

Reactions: 2
I actually love Kezza.

I have no idea what’s going on in her reno or why it’s taking so long but thats not why I follow her.

Her cleaning advice is always spot on and she goes against the grain of bigger accounts. She always answers her DMs for advice or a chat and I don’t mind the ads as she’s using them to earn some money whilst she’s not working. I don’t see a problem in that.

Yeah her account isn’t as polished as others but she’s not a massive account and probably doesn’t have the marketing experience. I like her honesty.

Appreciate this isn’t the rave thread so I’ll see myself out now but if she ever does end up on here. I’d like her to see that tattle can be balanced as I genuinely think she’s a good person!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually love Kezza.

I have no idea what’s going on in her reno or why it’s taking so long but thats not why I follow her.

Her cleaning advice is always spot on and she goes against the grain of bigger accounts. She always answers her DMs for advice or a chat and I don’t mind the ads as she’s using them to earn some money whilst she’s not working. I don’t see a problem in that.

Yeah her account isn’t as polished as others but she’s not a massive account and probably doesn’t have the marketing experience. I like her honesty.

Appreciate this isn’t the rave thread so I’ll see myself out now but if she ever does end up on here. I’d like her to see that tattle can be balanced as I genuinely think she’s a good person!
Nope you are pretty spot on actually. I ve sent her a dm more than once and she always gets back and politely.

I actually love Kezza.

i do agree to a point but with the ads she’s hiding the fact there ads in a lot of them. It should say AD at the very beginning and I have no issue her making money but do it clearly not shady.
Also with the Reno I like how honest she is that they can’t afford to do it fast but her stories just don’t make sense. She says they’ve had loads of progress then shows us videos we’ve already seen over and over.
Her bedroom has just been painted promised she’d show us but now something went wrong hasn’t told us what or shown us what and no progress report I just don’t get it!

I do get very confused with her page and I have nothing against the woman at all! I just can’t make head nor tail of where she’s up to, what she’s done etc. it’s like she says things like ‘here’s a sneak peak’, shows the tiniest snippet, then you see nothing else 😂

I don't agree with the DM thing, I think she only gets back to people who she wants to. I found her very cold in her replies to me which in the beginning were always so supportive of her and her page. Her messages back I found to be dismissive.

Unless it benefits her and the engagement of her page in some way, then she's not interested.

Right im confused again doesn't take much with this account. Is she saying they gave their kids bed away and his been sleeping on the sofa with them for months? As in have they all been on the sofa or just the kid didn't they still have a bed?

Right im confused again doesn't take much with this account. Is she saying they gave their kids bed away and his been sleeping on the sofa with them for months? As in have they all been on the sofa or just the kid didn't they still have a bed?
Yes!! I’m sorry but who gives a child’s bed away when you know you are not in a position to buy another one? I also find the “we’ve slept in a tent in the garden” just ridiculous! Why? We renovated our house and lived in it. We just lived in one room which was our bedroom, kitchen and living room. Asking people for advice on a bed is begging. That’s how they all do it. Say you need something and The offers coming rolling in (hopefully).

Yes!! I’m sorry but who gives a child’s bed away when you know you are not in a position to buy another one? I also find the “we’ve slept in a tent in the garden” just ridiculous! Why? We renovated our house and lived in it. We just lived in one room which was our bedroom, kitchen and living room. Asking people for advice on a bed is begging. That’s how they all do it. Say you need something and The offers coming rolling in (hopefully).
Agree we had two walls knocked down no ceiling and an extension built with 3 kids and still didn’t have to sleep in a tent. I’m not sure if they are just dramatic or have literally no clue what their doing.

Wow. At first I thought she meant mini north was in their bed , and the parents had taken the couch which i hope to jesus is a pullout couch but it really sounds like all three are on the couch.
What happened with the cleaning on the boats ? I missed why she stopped doing that but im sure its anxiety related ( i can relate to that . anxiety is no bleeping joke) but like someone needs a bed. Id be putting renos on hold and getting some basic furnishings ( beds! ) to be honest.
Like no wonder her nerves are shot.

Agree we had two walls knocked down no ceiling and an extension built with 3 kids and still didn’t have to sleep in a tent. I’m not sure if they are just dramatic or have literally no clue what their doing.
Probably both tbh