Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paperdoll23

I actually love Kezza.

I have no idea what’s going on in her reno or why it’s taking so long but thats not why I follow her.

Her cleaning advice is always spot on and she goes against the grain of bigger accounts. She always answers her DMs for advice or a chat and I don’t mind the ads as she’s using them to earn some money whilst she’s not working. I don’t see a problem in that.

Yeah her account isn’t as polished as others but she’s not a massive account and probably doesn’t have the marketing experience. I like her honesty.

Appreciate this isn’t the rave thread so I’ll see myself out now but if she ever does end up on here. I’d like her to see that tattle can be balanced as I genuinely think she’s a good person!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lalla

VIP Member
I'd never heard of her til this week but saw all the hoo-ha with her pals on Insta saying she was being 'trolled' etc, how evil Tattle is so thought I'd look for her thread - whilst I knew there would be a degree of hyperbole in what they were saying, I certainly thought there'd be more than a 2 page thread with a handful of comments, mostly expressing concern, or just asking aloud why she had taken on a massive renovation with such a limited budget.

None of this is offensive, or upsetting, and if it is upsetting and offending her, she needs to step away from social media. Or accept that not everyone in the world will alway

Reactions: 7

Mum3boys

VIP Member
I actually quite like this lady . I do think she was hoping to get a few bits gifted for the Reno, but to be fair I’d rather see a smaller account get gifted a kitchen than some greedy walloper like Hinch who just takes without giving much back.

Reactions: 6
Yes! Finally a thread about MrsNorthernStyle. This woman is nothing but attention seeking. Begs for engagement and I find her incredibly fake, pretends that funny things happen to her when I think she sets it up for the gram.
Has so many insta accounts sucking up her backside all fawning over her and she has been pretty underhand with some of her #ad posts recently.

Oh and if your house was that much of a tip, why would you buy a dog? It's not the safest for the poor wee thing.

Reactions: 5

DaimIt

VIP Member
Wow. At first I thought she meant mini north was in their bed , and the parents had taken the couch which i hope to jesus is a pullout couch but it really sounds like all three are on the couch.
What happened with the cleaning on the boats ? I missed why she stopped doing that but im sure its anxiety related ( i can relate to that . anxiety is no fucking joke) but like someone needs a bed. Id be putting renos on hold and getting some basic furnishings ( beds! ) to be honest.
Like no wonder her nerves are shot.

Reactions: 4

Lalla

VIP Member
Will always agree with you is what that should have said - not sure what happened to the rest of the sentence!!

Nosyfecker

Ahhhhh. There's a thread. I followed and communicated with her for a couple of years, thought she was alright. But after a while realised that she's just another fake arse that chucks in the anxiety card now and then. Did follow trains, chucked in more about anxiety and then fucked off to clean boats or something. She comes across as Mrs Nice and caring but she's not in my opinion. I think she's actually pretty narcissistic.

I don't agree with the DM thing, I think she only gets back to people who she wants to. I found her very cold in her replies to me which in the beginning were always so supportive of her and her page. Her messages back I found to be dismissive.

Unless it benefits her and the engagement of her page in some way, then she's not interested.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
I don’t get the same reno stories on repeat as if it’s new ….didn’t she do up that bathroom months ago???

shockedsane

I find it a bit strange that she posts a lot about big Instagram accounts posting cleaning hacks that are damaging and giving out wrong advice as she is a professional cleaner but yet I’ve just looked and can see she follows, likes and comments on mrs hinch’s posts, the biggest damaging cleaning account around?

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Is she trying to say a car rear ended her so she went to the hospital but they would only give her an ultrasound if she had bleeding so she lied and said she was bleeding ?
She was rear ended and NHS hospital wouldn’t scan her as there was no bleeding so they went privately

powderpower

Chatty Member
I find it a bit strange that she posts a lot about big Instagram accounts posting cleaning hacks that are damaging and giving out wrong advice as she is a professional cleaner but yet I’ve just looked and can see she follows, likes and comments on mrs hinch’s posts, the biggest damaging cleaning account around?
double standards at best, she would never die take on Hinch her army would slaughter her lol

DaimIt

VIP Member
I follow her
I really like her altho I have to say I like the cleaning stuff more than the Reno stuff
Ifs refreshing that she renovates at a normal speed unlike some of these influencers

Gossip_girl_x

DONT KNOW HOW TO REPORT THIS TO GET IT REMOVED but ur just plain nasty when it’s effecting her well being, GROW UP unfollow her and remove this childish account ffs 😡

Do u really what’s it to do with u???

With all due respect. What @GossipBlue has said, in no way compares to some of your posts, particularly on the Hinch thread. So what’s the difference? Genuinely interested?

Because Hinch isn’t crying and breaking down on her stories? How do you know that your words don’t effect Hinch the way that @GossipBlue has Kerrie?

And in my opinion, what @GossipBlue posted sounds like it came from a place of genuine concern. Social media isn’t for everyone, that’s why, as adults we have to choice to unfollow, block or remove ourselves completely from insta. Also, if we know that someones negative opinion is out there, we have the choice Not To Look! Not everyone is going to like her and when she puts herself out there in a public forum, she has to accept that she will have some criticism.

Being pregnant after a loss is hard enough without having that added pressure.
She has been saying for 2 days she’s coming off insta, but her profile remains and she is still posting (with the threat of exposing tattle posters 🙄)

Her live the other night was heartbreaking, if that were me, my husband would intervene and advise me to come off social media for my mental well-being.
I just hope she has a good family support to help her.

DaimIt

VIP Member
I actually love Kezza.

I have no idea what’s going on in her reno or why it’s taking so long but thats not why I follow her.

Her cleaning advice is always spot on and she goes against the grain of bigger accounts. She always answers her DMs for advice or a chat and I don’t mind the ads as she’s using them to earn some money whilst she’s not working. I don’t see a problem in that.

Yeah her account isn’t as polished as others but she’s not a massive account and probably doesn’t have the marketing experience. I like her honesty.

Appreciate this isn’t the rave thread so I’ll see myself out now but if she ever does end up on here. I’d like her to see that tattle can be balanced as I genuinely think she’s a good person!
Nope you are pretty spot on actually. I ve sent her a dm more than once and she always gets back and politely.

Reactions: 3

powderpower

Chatty Member
I’m happy for her being pregnant but bringing a baby into that house and it doesn’t seem like they have an actual plan to sort it out any time soon

powderpower

Chatty Member
I used to really like Kerrie but I honestly struggle now.
I feel like she never makes sense with a lot of her posts. Like she will say sneak peak and then just keep showing the same Reno stuff over and over again.
And now she’s doing adds but hiding the Ad/Pr half way down the post she doesn’t tag everything either so I don’t know if she’s selling something or not.
Anyone else follow her??

Sms1288

I used to really like Kerrie but I honestly struggle now.
I feel like she never makes sense with a lot of her posts. Like she will say sneak peak and then just keep showing the same Reno stuff over and over again.
And now she’s doing adds but hiding the Ad/Pr half way down the post she doesn’t tag everything either so I don’t know if she’s selling something or not.
Anyone else follow her??
I’ve struggled with the not making sense , I always feel like I skipped through the stories too fast or missed something. I’m completely baffled by others obsession with her.

powderpower

Chatty Member
I’ve struggled with the not making sense , I always feel like I skipped through the stories too fast or missed something. I’m completely baffled by others obsession with her.
Yep sometimes I think I’ve missed loads but I go back and I’ve missed nothing I just don’t get it. And she keeps sharing the same things over and over

powderpower

Chatty Member
I follow her
I really like her altho I have to say I like the cleaning stuff more than the Reno stuff
Ifs refreshing that she renovates at a normal speed unlike some of these influencers
I loved the carpet cleaning and when she was on the boats