Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine if she had boys ?? I have a boy and a girl and the boy eats for Scotland !!! He is like hen broon though !!

Reactions: 10
I think she has an unhealthy relationship with food and is now passing it on to those girls. She should be a role model. My kids eat healthily, aren’t obese in anyway I home cook everything and yes when we go out be it 4 months ago they could have a Maccies but it was once a month ... now aced the fake away Nando’s (never been older kids have with mates), Big Mac and KFC .... even make my own naans which the kids love .... rod for my own back me thinks. That plate she served was appalling....it’s not she is a single parent struggling to feed his/hers kids ......

@BettyCrocker I think we are cut from the same material .... the no bullshit one

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
L has got new trainers, pink and sparkly
And Beggy is letting him pick out some toys, coz he’s been soo good
Pity his legs still don’t fit over the sofa

Reactions: 30
I see she's finally addressed the Guinea pigs. I don't see why that had to be a big secret in the first place.

Reactions: 1
What has she said bout the piggies??? Apologies for shite typing earlier ...on my kindl fire ... It does weird stuff if I don't check before posting... Should have said her stupid to do day list... Organise my wardrobe... Get out in the real world... A job or volunteer you lazy waste of vain egotistical space

Reactions: 7
I know at some point she did say but don't know how or wherever were given to the kids nursery but would like to know specifics of what promoted her to explain today, who asked??? Insta story , gram or fbook.. Can't see any now so relying on tattler bastards here to keep up with the selldrum shitshow!!!

I can't find the comment now. Someone asked about the piggies and she said that Bertie was preying on them so they went to Poppy's nursery where all the children could play with them. I'm now worried I dreamed that up! It was a comment on a grid post.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is her new content just shit and boring. Absolutely no effort or thought put in!

Reactions: 16
Swipe ups, mummy selling her snake oils for her, Like To Know, why not just get to scraping the barrel faster and get an Only Fans account. Perfect for Beggy, she makes money by posing in her teeny tiny undies, eye f******g the camera

Think the hubbys new profile name should be lower case Lee...he's just a little L. Given the way he objectifies women and likes to live off the earnings off them, he'd make a perfect pimp

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is her new content just shit and boring. Absolutely no effort or thought put in!
yes it is shit & boring but her content has always been shit & boring, this is not a new development!!!!!!!!!

she’s got the personality of a fucking wet dish cloth though so it’s not surprising.

Reactions: 13
She can’t delete comments thrown at her on someone else’s page. Shame.
I wish people would stop using George Floyd’s name ...no he should not have died that way and no I am not racist and in fact I am actively anti-racist but what a lot of people fail to understand as they haven’t bothered to do any research, is George Floyd had previously been convicted for armed robbery after holding a gun which pointed at a heavily pregnant woman’s stomach!!!!
I think everyone should educate themselves (including beggy) in BLM and the history. George Floyd didn’t deserve to die that day at all however I just wish people would stop using his name and putting him up on a pedestal!!

Beggy is still a money grabbing uneducated white privileged twat!

Sorry to go off topic a little there.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.