Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
Did she actually read the post she’s tagged in her story????????

She was happy to post the black square yesterday because she needed to follow the pack, now though she’s deleting.. why don’t you share Rebecca the resources you have used to discuss with your children? You claim to show REAL FAMILY LIFE on your YouTube channel, why not show what you discussed and what you learned? Oh that’s right, it’s because you are a lying fucking weasel and didn’t do anything to discuss with your children yesterday. You are insular, choose not to broaden your horizons and intend to raise your children in the same privileged, self entitled way as you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ezra84

I am actually appalled by this. A new low for her. No wonder people actually hate you Rebecca you don’t give a fuck about anyone else. Never ever said this in my life before but I look forward to your continued demise. Deleting that square just shows you don’t give a shit. Im in complete shock and disgust

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Pinklady567

VIP Member
The latest posts are not Rebecca this has been written by tropic and been forced upon her. I’m sorry but her time has gone and I no longer believe anything she says

Reactions: 28

Oldlegend

No mention of lee/safiyah’s crippling hayfever this year, guess that kindly gifted air purifier they scrounged a couple of years ago did the trick.
2E9D49E2-AB70-4E30-A90B-3636A654074E.jpeg

Don't you remember this contraption that cured it?
Absolute PEACH!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

NosyMoo80

Good on foodiequine 👍 you just know Rebecca was jumping on the influencer bandwagon yesterday and won’t lift one finger to investigate the matter further. So insular and self obsessed she has no idea of the world outside Banchory 🙄

• Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
Sorry but Lee is on about £60,000 a year. Those girls are in NO danger of not having food on the table. She is just greedy and said in her original Mrs meldrum website she wanted to be a millionaire . Her exact words on her page intro was "Becoming a millionaire would remove lifes little worries".

Last edited:
  • Heart

sunflower

yeah you can imagine it, “what’s your name?”
“Safiyah Meldrum”
“Sapphire? Sapphire Meldrum?”
“No, it’s Saf-iyah”
“Yeah.... that’s what I said, Sapphire?!”

And just wait until she start listing off all her alternative names:
Darcey
Darce
Fire
Fifi
It’s a pretty name but reminds me of those names you read in Take a Break, you know the ones who think they’re being so “different” by changing the spelling of a normal name. “I called him Chaydon because I liked the name Chase and Braydon and now it’s so unique.”

Sophia is beautifully classic and is translated into almost every language.

• Haha

Zozooy

it absolutely astounds me that this is the same bloke who was PAID to preach about internet safety, absolutely unbelievable

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Oh dear me

Virtue signalling without addressing anything she has done as wrong. This will not end well.

What a twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Lee Meldrum is a pathetic, flaccid excuse for a father. Not only does he put his kids all over the internet, he repeatedly posts photos/videos of them in vulnerable poses that make them targets for child molesters. The online world is rife with these vile creatures. I know this as my friend used to work in child protection for the police - she used to warn us of the this terrible world (in very broad terms). It’s sickening that the Meldrums must know that images of their daughters are used in this way and give zero fucks. The most terrifying thing is everyone knows where they live, when their dads away, where they play, jeez even which bedrooms are the girls and the woods to the rest of their house make them particularly exposed. Especially since the dozy bints took a fence panel down to the area where they throw all their shit. Those two pair of limp idiots are negligent in their parental duty to protect those girls.

• Heart
  • Sad

montydonfc

VIP Member
It sure is. It’s highly illegal. One example that was brought to light by trading standards. The council have people who sit and snoop on social media all day just looking for links and join local groups selling items to just see if they catch anything suspicious. They are not trolls. Only doing their jobs just as undercover police do. One good thing that’s happening during lockdown as markets have been closed so that’s stopped some of the counterfeit goods being sold meantime and hit the underworld. What she doesn’t realise is yes maybe people are not coming knocking at her door just now but they will sit and watch and build a profile up on the person and once they have enough evidence they will snoop.

the undercover police in Grampian have bigger things going on remember... they must still be working on that case with the 15 trolls and their IP addresses. I’ll be honest, I’m terrified. Worried the door will go any minute because I said her fence looks like bile and that I don’t like her hairband of dreams. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart