Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Ahh could be her. People rave about Tanya but I’m not a fan she’s another one that’s come from real money and although she works in a construction company in Aberdeen she’s not short of a few bob and like to show it.
Where does Tanya actually work? Least she does work and isn’t work shy like Rebecca. Tanyas mum I believe always worked too which Rebecca’s didn’t.

Totally agree. Shes great with her girls, a great mama no faulting that. But according to the grapevine shes not so nice a person.
Really. I don’t ok so much about her. I watch her page and that’s all. Seems ok on surface Both her and hubbie work hard.

fireflies

VIP Member
I caught a bit of Scottish conference and basically they some things Wales didwith garden centres. Reimor wil be pleased and her face the one that gave ffeebkss for the dog dobbies.
I don't get if other household means relatives ie parents.
Does Scotland operate different shielding list?
Wasn't the mega changes they wanted they probably like screw freinds and family we see them already.
It's shops restaurants nursery/ school they would Love to see open or a wee Scottish cabin break.
At the end wee Nicola said people have question themselves make sure they doing the right thing.

Feather duster

Very happy to see that foodiequine has called her out, I've been fairly vocal at how disappointed myself and other food/drink industry people are in FQ for her treatment of some local companies but she has definitely gone some way to redeem herself with this! Will anyone else have the balls to call her out directly?
What has Foodiequine done to treat local companies badly?

Runaroundrunner

Anybody else had probs with storiesig.com today??! Have missed the pathetic postings of the grimeldrum s and the scumjolies... I guess grubby will be having group meets of 7 with mater and pater unless theyt lock poppy in the cage with bertie bought 😵😞
Allowed groups of 8 in Scotland