Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh man, “literally” 🙄😂 superwoman for looking after her own 3 children??? She made them! They are her responsibility!
That is what being a parent is.
Even during a pandemic.

That kind of comment really annoys me!
I am also a SAHM of 3, I just get on with my job of looking after my children, it’s not difficult, in fact I enjoy it.
But you should all now address me as “Literally Superwoman”
🙄😂 ffs literally superwoman, so she can fly and stuff?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

montydonfc

VIP Member
The run with the girls the other day will have been her AD for SB. She had her face on and head to toe SB - notice she didn’t show the girls in the stories... hidden away in their matching clobber. It will be submitted for review just now with the brand I reckon and meanwhile that fucktard is linking eBay leggings on her page. She’s not got a fucking clue. This is all her own doing, she’d sell a penis pump and claim it was the best thing she’d ever used if they paid her enough. She’s an embarrassment to brands and completely taints everyone she works with.

• Haha

sunflower

I think they are simply spiralling out of control and won’t jump off a sinking ship. Surely your self worth and integrity is worth more than the odd short lived partnership?

My children would be absolutely mortified if this was happening to me in the public domain. I can’t imagine what people in their community are saying, let alone the other children at school. I really feel for them.

Imagine finding out your dad, the man you look up to for safety and support, has been intimidating other women. I’d disown him.

What a life.

• Sad

bobs

Chatty Member
Latest story she says ‘anyone else’s bedtime getting later and later just to get a bit of peace?’ WTF woman, you spend your whole day doing fuck all and shutting your kids in their rooms for peace. Jeez she’s on another planet

• Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She was quick on the delete button, if my husband just arrived home after 2 weeks away I sure wouldn’t be sat on phone 📱
Exactly

So in love
So happy to be reunited
Such an amazing home life.... don’t make me laugh!!!!!!

Both sitting on their phones 24/7 individually, constantly reading tattle and deleting comments on social media.....

Yeahhhhhhhhhh

Keep kidding yourselves Meldrums. You are fooling no one. Pair of miserable bastards, in a boring miserable marriage and the laughing stock of the local area. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

Youbelter!

I wish people would realise they can defend Rebecca if they want to. I kept seeing people say “I’m not defending her but....” I’m not trying to moderate the thread and remove if need be but we are not like Rebecca and if anyone has a valid point we won’t delete and block like she does! She is not bad through and through. She is an absolute idiot in many ways and I think we can all agree will not take anything on board or take responsibility but surely we can all see that we can all defend areas of her behaviour if we want to. We might not agree but please don’t apologise for putting your point across or suggesting something isn’t completely true. If it’s bullshit and outright lie and just coming on to cause trouble on the other hand then us bastards will all have something to say 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 27

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Truly think they have opted for stories to still get the ad out and avoid any criticism that’s visible to the public. Shady behaviour

I would love to hear their reasoning if that’s they case.

She’s a 2 bit, failed mummy influencer. She’s not a fitness influencer or anything of note in the industry. She’s fucking useless at putting adverts together, puts no effort or imagination at all into it and just stands there like a fucking gormless toothpick flashing her emaciated belly and showcasing her dingy house. She does nothing at all to positively promote the brand or the clothes. Nothing. I genuinely have no idea why they would use her to begin with and sure as shit can’t fathom why they would stick their necks out to keep hold of her when she brings nothing but shit to their door.

• Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Lee really makes my skin crawl. I can imagine him being a slime ball on a night out when he's off the leash. Flirting and trying to buy women drinks, he's just got something about him that reminds me of a guy a used to work with 🤢

• Sick

sunflower

So the latest SW grid post is for nurses to enter a competition. They should be gifting these people instead of these influences who are mostly sat at home
This is it isn’t it? Make the nurses beg while they throw thousands of pounds of clothing at greedy influencers.

I would LOVE to see Sweaty Betty gift a women’s refuge. I’d give them so much kudos. Women and children who have very little and rely on donations right now.

• Heart
  • Angry

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
On mind body arsehole she is BLITSING the house which apparently consists of lighting a joss stick & not being able to spell. Twat.

• Haha

sunflower

I’d like to add that as a co director of Mrs Meldrum Ltd he should think about his actions very carefully.

Reactions: 26

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Well, I hate to flood a post with images, but anyone else notice this?

Like a blue light/reflection moving erratically about the kitchen in the last insta video?

Don't get me wrong, I sit on the fence with ghosty/spirit stuff (have to keep an open mind in this world lol) BUT given it's a murder house n all.... 🤔

I'd honestly be a bit freaked if i filmed the clock and saw a random reflection/light thing moving in no way that mirrors my own movements with phone/anything to cause a reflection.

It's the way it moves back and to the side as well.... hmmmmm

Well, if I were there, I'd be doing a runner given what happened the other side of that wall! 👻

View attachment 126021

The only spirit present in that house is gin....

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Seriously £8K??! I give up. Mrs M is going to be one of those people that, no matter how much they fuck up, will always come up smelling of roses.
Who the fuck purchased all that shit from her!?!
They need their heads read!!

• Angry
  • Sad

GoLando

VIP Member
In my work we have issued key worker letters for travel , it’s maybe because oir staff aren’t necessarily “known” key workers in that they won’t have health board ID or uniforms as they aren’t in that industry but still key. Not for their chauffeurs though.

Heather Ness is “imperfectly perfect parent “.
Who the actual fuck is buying This shit right now ?!

Can someone report the tropics collision chart please ?! I’m trying to find it. If we say an average of £50
Spent based on the stuff being expensive , that means around 700 people have been sucked it by her face washing shite . I really do worry for people being so easily led

View attachment 128912
Why ON EARTH would anyone part with money where the sales person is making 25% of it for themselves.

So your £100 face cream is already only "worth" £75...and the company's profit margin is sure as hell going to be bigger than what the sales person gets...so actually if it's "wortg" £20 I'd be amazed.

Fools and their money...

• Heart

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
We have a mavic pro drone used for both business and personal

It is a hugely competitive market
And based on his site, he’s about as good at this as his wife is at motherhood

So he better pray he doesn’t lose his day job

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Tropic is exactly the same as Younique, Arbonne, Herbalife etc - it’s all shit.

They make it sound so tempting - holidays for hitting targets, high commission for top sellers etc but it’s all garbage. It’s not sustainable at all. If it was that easy - we would all be doing it!!!!!!

She’s hit high sales because at the moment it’s a novelty for her & the idiots buying via her web shop. You think she’s still going to be selling £34K worth of face wash in 6 months time?! Don’t be daft.

It’s typically Rebecca though isn’t it? Fleece some people for a few months, leech whatever she can out of it for herself and then quit.?

• Haha
Jeez just caught up, she’s doing an Ad for a company with 700 Instagram followers. How the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Maybe it’s Rebecca using Lees account , I can use my daughters account with her permission and send messages just. a thought she can then say whatever and Lee gets the blame looks like he has given up on Ads ? so wouldn’t affect business ?

Really think that’s giving the pair of them too much credit to be honest.

I 100% think it’s lee. It’s his way of trying to be the big man but just failing spectacularly.

You can just imagine it. The wee wotsit lying there in his wee cubby hole, all fired up on apple juice, getting a wee stalk on as his fingers are rattling off laughable messages to women who he is clearly too frightened to address publicly and who he would probably po himself over in real life.

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
How long until Lee becomes a stay at home dad again to support his wife’s blossoming MLM career?

• Haha