Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@Gardenflower2 reply to response on last question about reporting to the council about the learning package she’s advertising. Sorry to disagree, and not just my opinion. It’s not a step too far if Rebecca is encouraging so many other parents to buy into what she recommends considering she’s got no teaching background what so ever. Oh sorry teacher but an online influencer recommended I do this. Did they do it out of the goodness of their heart? No, it’s to only earn her money. I showed it to a family member who is a primary teacher within the county and it’s wrong to get an audience to try doing what you recommend when the school already have guidelines. If she’s struggling with anything her first port of call as with any parent is the school. Not online resources who are only there and recommended by Rebecca to give her AD revenue. Rebecca’s viewers are sheep who follow Her every word. She’s got no qualifications and knows nothing about the primary school curriculum. When it comes to kids education it’s not too far to protect other children who’s parents think what she’s recommending as suitable. She hasn’t got the greatest record when it comes to promoting school work, with all the holidays during term time she’s allowed in the past to earn her a quick buck. She also criticised the school too for too much work at home and was reprimanded for it for too from the school for speaking publicly about it online. She Should know if she criticises the school online again someone will say something to them.
I agree on many of your points regarding beggy and the advert. She shouldn’t be doing it.
But you said “Also send a complaint to Aberdeenshire council to say the girls are possibly not following the school work set out” and this is absolutely too far. You cannot email councils complaining about that, it’s optional for everyone. If that’s the case - you should complain about me too and lots of other parents who are just doing all they can just now.

Reactions: 35

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I know this is a really silly thing to be annoyed about but I find it SO infuriating when people comment things like “where’s your hat from”. Like FFS, it’s a fucking hat, you could probably pick one up in your local Tesco? It’s hardly groundbreaking! This is where influencers get the notion that they are actually influencing people. “Ooh where did you get your socks lovely?”, “aw love your gloves, where are they from”. People are so dense!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Awhenny

VIP Member
Paid partnership with sweaty betty but still af linking the ebay leggings🤦‍♀️. She literally has no business sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
honestly I think you lot are wasting your time getting ads removed. She's got a legally binding contract to say she will get paid whatever happens. Once that contract is signed and agreed it makes no difference to her whether its pulled or not, she's got her quick buck. I think that's why she comes on after an ad is pulled with the idgaf attitude because she literally doesn't.
Even if she is paid the relationship with the brand is dead and buried. It certainly does matter to her and her business. She is become the influencer no one wants to touch. She did her crying troll video about people wanting to destroy her business. Lee went back on the rigs. She has had to take up selling skincare so getting ADs pulled definitely has an impact.

Reactions: 33

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Can you just imagine how shit life wound be if you were lee or Rebecca Meldrum?! Seriously?!!!!!! No wonder the pair of them are miserable and have massive chips on their shoulders. They have a miserable, boring existence.

Lee clearly gets a wee boner by sending unsolicited message to women on social media. Probably because he’s a fucking ugly little goblin who never had any luck with the girls so had to resort to letching after a 15 year old kid. And Rebecca, well, she’s just a money hungry breed isn’t she?

I’d hate to be them. No self respect or morals and the laughing stock of the local area and online. Yeah - no wonder they are so bitter and desperate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Catwoman

VIP Member
She doesn't need a bloody letter, she's talking utter shit. Making out as if he's chief oiler in Europe. What a fud.

• Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Because the affiliate links on eBay can be for anything, not just the leggings .

That goes to the asa along with the weeks worth of screen shots of her wearing the feee clothes with no ad or gifted tags
I was going to say this, she aff links the eBay leggings so if someone clicks on to see how much they are what colours they do etc then that’s embedded in their cookies so anything they buy from eBay within a certain space of time (30 days?) then grubby will earn commission
I highly doubt anyone actually buys those leggings but people will click on to have a look.. that’s how they get ya

Important announcement

This is not from my Insta but shared to me by someone else a small influencer.
As per tattle rules I realise I am not allowed to discuss other influencers that are critical of the meldrums.

However Lee is back up to his old tricks trying to intimidate women.
He has a new account I suggest everyone block.
The influencer has no interest in using the meldrums to boost her following just wants warn people.

I do not know!! I messaged the company this morning to say I was disappointed and as someone who actually home educates their children full time it puts me off using their site. I also had Lee be very weird to me yesterday! I am blocked by Mrs M but have blocked all her other accounts, the dog, Lee etc. Yesterday an account that was about drone videos followed me and left a comment on one of my pics ‘Love it! :) Lee’ I was confused so went and looked at the account and it’s clearly Lee Meldrum! Don’t know if he’s trying to intimidate me but that’s just very weird. Blocked him on that account. I notice he didn’t comment or follow my husband, just me! Nice to know he spends his downtime on the rigs doing that!
Oh Lee, you’re such a cunt

• Haha

WBlue

My husband is a dentist - does that mean that because I have spent 20 years listening to stories about procedures, equipment, research and have helped out at reception in his practice that I can fill peoples teeth? No! She knows feck all about education and it is this kind of attitude that makes already undermined and unappreciated and unsupported teachers so demoralised that they are leaving the profession in droves. Gardenflower2 If you can’t do all the work then teachers totally understand and we really appreciate it’s bloody hard. But don’t just choose a totally different approach because you can’t be arsed to remember a bloody password Rebecca! Because you know who will suffer - that’s right - your children! She is a lazy article - I am raging! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and believe me I could tell you word for word the procedure to take out a tooth - husband loves his job bless him the wierdo! Lol!!!
This cracked me up. I am a dentist and I can confirm I am also a weirdo who loves my jobs. I spent an extra wee minute looking at my 4 year olds teeth today after brushing them, she sat up and said “oh mummy you really do miss teeth don’t you”. It’s sad but true. My poor husband has to sit through the same as you. Am guessing your husband is also stuck at home frustrated he can’t help his patients? Sorry for the random dental chat everyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Somerville12

VIP Member
Who ... In a pandemic... Worries about their fucking skirting boards. Says it all about this absolute nasty clueless waste of gram internet space.

• Heart

fireflies

VIP Member
Another Lee update

Another reliable source on Instagram says 3 other ladies been in contact to say lees done the same to them this week.
Made a passive aggressive post on 1 of the pics on their grid using his drone account as he's either blocked them or they have blocked his account.
What they all appear to have in common is they spoke negatively on a brand page complaining about the meldrums.
I'm getting this information from 2 different small infleuncers who are no fans of the meldrums.
I beleive the Intel is good.
I guess possibly could be a tattlers but I guess not as no one's mentioned getting messages from either of them lately on here.
They used to like to message via Facebook not Insta.

• Wow
  • Angry

Madcat

Omg JUST when we were all posting some actual nice things about the twat, feeling sorry for him. Up he pops, to show us he really is just as odious as she is. They really are the lowest of the low - those poor girls.

• Heart
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Seriously £8K??! I give up. Mrs M is going to be one of those people that, no matter how much they fuck up, will always come up smelling of roses.
Who the fuck purchased all that shit from her!?!
They need their heads read!!

You think she’s selling of roses? Seriously?
No.

The woman is a failure. She’s not been successful at anything she’s done, she’s got no talent or skill, no ambition, no integrity, no class and she’s devoid of all decency.

£8K for being a lying, manipulative, slimy shark?

She can keep it. She’s a miserable cow who’s only goal in life is to scrape money into her greedy hands. Nothing makes her happy - not her kids, not her husband, not her very comfortable life - she’s bored and she’s miserable and the only chink of light in her existence is her thinking she’s got one over on others.

There’s no roses there.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Naysayer

Oooh I see that Tropic do pamper parties! If i was a local tattler bastard ( and we didn't have this whole global pandemic obviously) I would deffo be contacting her to be the ambassador in attendance! Make her work all night, asking for demos of every single product and give my pals strict instructions to not order a single thing 🤭😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lhasalife

My husband is a dentist - does that mean that because I have spent 20 years listening to stories about procedures, equipment, research and have helped out at reception in his practice that I can fill peoples teeth? No! She knows feck all about education and it is this kind of attitude that makes already undermined and unappreciated and unsupported teachers so demoralised that they are leaving the profession in droves. Gardenflower2 If you can’t do all the work then teachers totally understand and we really appreciate it’s bloody hard. But don’t just choose a totally different approach because you can’t be arsed to remember a bloody password Rebecca! Because you know who will suffer - that’s right - your children! She is a lazy article - I am raging! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and believe me I could tell you word for word the procedure to take out a tooth - husband loves his job bless him the wierdo! Lol!!!

• Haha