Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dottylou

New to this thread so may have missed it but how is poppy sleeping now? Was she ever diagnosed with anything?!

Reactions: 1

Greyson

I found the sit ups last night actually really sad. Whatever way you look at it, unless it was a joke (which I don't think it was) it's a sign that there may be something deeply wrong. I haven't been following her for long, but I have noticed that she never seems to show herself eating. Does she have historic issues with food?
Has she deleted these? Just looked and there’s nothing about sit ups on her stories.

Jade33

VIP Member
What was the cancer scare? Sorry wasn’t around when this happened x
I've just been trying to find it on here, as I believe the ad was pulled. I think it was around dec 2018, could be wrong but it was around the same time as the foodbank trip. She linked a breast cancer scare (a lump turned out to be nothing from memory) to an after for next, and a jumper that made her feel better or something to that affect. It was disgraceful!
*my bad, my original post said faked scare, it wasn't a fake!

Shell777

Chatty Member
Her feet are bloody enormous

I'm still not over the fact she's penning this t-total story while she sat down for her easter meal with a glass of wine. She didn't even mention it too which suggests it's a second nature. Now starting to believe when someone on here close to her said she got really drunk and started a fight with her friends which is why she pretends to have stopped
Oh tell us more

Sittinonthesideline

If it’s a one man delivery they’ll deliver, but if she’s after a double height (assuming wood) I’d say that’s a two man delivery which they won’t do. Our sofa wasn’t delivered because it takes two ppl to carry it
My dishwasher arrived with 2 people

My understanding is that this is for properties with private supplies. Some have experienced issues over the last few years. Obviously not great for them but not a general issue.
Oh sorry, I just read the headline and made an assumption because we have had mains water shortages here before if we dont get the snow/rain, my bad X