Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onthehop

VIP Member
My husband works away also, last thing I would do when he gets home is frig off!!!!
I would be surprised if this marriage lasts.

Oh wow, I never watch her vlogs. I clicked on the most recent vlog and skipped to the singing whilst cleaning. She seems unstable and I feel bad saying that but it was worse than I was imagining. Safyia seemed really irritated by it saying “stop I don’t like it”. I don’t blame her she was screeching away like a cat in pain.
Then her blocking Florence and screeching in her face and Florence quickly escaping when she gets the chance. What the F?

Where was poppy whilst she was doing this?
Unless in bed then I’d feel quite scared to do this myself. Anything could happen and she wouldn’t know as the music was too loud.
Has she deleted this Story?

Reactions: 2

Fathead

VIP Member
What is the point of using a photo on your skin care page of your going to filter it anyways 🤷‍♀️
So much for
Not stock piling to hit targets. Keep your eye on her eBay / pre loved sites ..

Why on earth is she wearing a woolly jumper ..
You can’t tell me it’s that cold today in Scotland
I’m in Newcastle it’s 20degrees and warm
I’m in the West and we only had mid-teens today .

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
Why did Lee have the beef in the slow cooker after he incinerated it in the oven the day before? Must have tasted like shite.

Reb needs her zone belt checked..zero calories for a 5k run yet burns 500 doing a 30 min workout doing laps in the garden hurdling over all the horse shit Burrrrtttaayy Boy has left 🤔
That one was with strava not even with her band .. ( not sure but maybe need to pay for that part of strava )

Interesting019

What did the other vloggers say about her at a retreat? I've been away too long & have missed a good number of threads here, can anyone fill me in on the details or direct me to the thread it was mentioned in 🙏

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Are they actually any good!?? I always worry about buying things through schemes like that!! Not that I would ever buy through her website no way give her any more money!! 😂😂😂 x
Personally I like them but only buy when I can afford them. They aren’t the cheapest but they’re all natural and sustainable etc I buy from a friend who sells it. Certainly not lining Meldrum’s pockets!

Bella7519

Chatty Member
I’m not too far from them. It was cold till about 2 then it warmed right up. So much so that iM a wee bit pink

laura9017

Was Lee even in the door 10 minutes before she took off?
My husband works away for 4-6 weeks at a time doing 12 hour shifts 7 days a week, there is no-way I would bolt the second he gets home. I love to see the kids excited telling him all their stories and showing him things and I like to have an actual face to face conversation with him and not only that he and others I know who work away need a day or 2 just to find their feet again.
Which video are you referring to?

Reactions: 1

FullMoon

What does their “quiet time” consist of? I missed the first time she said it, just seen her story there.

Reactions: 1