Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I noticed about the lack of paperwork

We’ve an office, plus the house kitchen table is littered with paperwork and so is the utility and where ever else it gets dumped. Rebecca come and see how a real business works. She’s got no filing cabinet or shelving either for all her folders and paperwork

Reactions: 4
What I would say is that as a self employed person myself, I do invoices online and keep them on my drive/computer. In no way defending her general actions, but maybe the paperwork side could be online? Maybe I should be printing them out and filing them but in my tiny mid terrace, there's not much space! ?

Reactions: 6
My case in point

I know theres mixed opinions here but this video shows a lot to do behind the scenes.
Sarah works really hard.
Shes organised
Often working evenings
Juggling work with hone admin. Nursery runs and food shopping/ cleaning her house.

Brummy mummy also fab at explaining it all.

https://www.brummymummyof2.co.uk/2018/01/10-ways-how-i-make-money-from-blogging.html?m=1

It can be a lot of work.

Reb cant even be arsed tidy up a room she filming in.
Or shes so desperate get another square of new perfect lounge she forgets crap down side if the sofa.

Then theres the editing.
She leaves in the most random stuff most would edit out.
Constant interruptions when she filming a video then she looks cross as postman is at the door or safaya has a lady bird on her shoe.

If lees at home home

Why is the home so messy
Why all the interruptions.

Long gone is the snazzy intro and music.
She seldom ads music and its always the same tracks.

I truth i think shes bored of you tube
Instragram is easier and more lucrative.

Reactions: 8
Watch the first minute of the self care yt. Could not listen any longer. If she slows down any more she’s going to be going backwards. Seriously, she’s on the sofa under a blanket whilst on line shopping??? That is the definition of a treat day/rest day for most people! She should have a day in the life of literally anyone else, except possibly a hibernating tortoise? Unreal, unrelateable, boring flog.

Reactions: 10
Sarah works really hard
Don't buy it. Watched 10 mins of that, she just got up and the kids then took a photo of ice cream on her phone, edited it in seconds on an app then posted to Instagram.

These floggers have it easy easy, their videos and chasing payments it's not even a part time job.

Sure they can stretch it out in a video to make it look like they are full on every single day, but they just aren't.

Anyway the worst part is they are selling their children's privacy and childhood to anyone that pays.

Reactions: 7
Thank you to the poster for the anti pet vlog! That was a definite ‘dislihe’ Of animals rather than it’s just not the fight time!!! If they get one I will share that as much as possible!! I don’t say this lightly but I just can’t find any redeeming feature about Reb, she just doesn’t seem like a nice person, she seems, to me anyway, very selfish, cold, entitled and spoiled.

Reactions: 11
That latest video in literally unwatchable.

The struggle is real...................What????

You don't work, your husband doesn't work, you have 2 lots of grandparents on the doorstep, heavily involved in your life.

I work full time, as does my husband...."I am a mother of 3' as edgy would say. All family are in a different country and I am watching this princess, who on her most challenging day does nothing more than watch films and go for walks tell ME the struggle is real.

The tide is turning, people are waking up and there is one spoilt little rich girl in for a shock!

Reactions: 25
Did she actually say the multivitamins are immune boosting? Surely that’s making false medical claims?! God, she really is like a bloody juice plus idiot isn’t she?!

Promoting a product on the back of it helping your mental health. That’s a new low. How many people are now going to think that they need to spend money on something to help their mental health? And if she doesn’t think anyone is listening to her then why make the video? Tbh I’m fed up of everyone saying you need me time for your mental health and then showing that me time consists of doing things to make yourself prettier. It’s bullshit. So here’s some actual (non medically trained); if your mood is low you could try identifying something you could do to make you feel a bit more positive and it could anything— not just #spon face cream. But more importantly reach out. To someone you know or professionals who can help. Many areas offer free counselling sessions to those who really need it.

Of course Reb wouldn’t know anything about that as I don’t think not getting your own way and been angry about it is currently classed as a mental health issue yet.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree they a brand with a pr crisis.

Mod seems be taking stuff on board and slowly changing as are some of the London mums.

Jamie olivers good when hes overexposed he takes a break then comes back with new campaign book or tv show.

What exactly do channel mum do.
Surely they need to give some of them more training and advice.

I don't mean this nasty but meldrums followers demographics are very different.

Some come across as low income and not that well educated.

Thinks like sharenting fast fashion..buyimg less and buying more quality peices is what people who say with money i their expensive hybrid car claiming how ethical they are.

It matters in the world and social circles they live in.

The sheep love primark or home bargains
As thats all they can afford
Makes me feel sad they aspire to be her or they believe all the lies.

Rebs always behind on trends and current opinion.
She looks to her fans to ask about content.
As she made quite clear on insta sge mentioned fast fashion but she doesnt care either way.

Exactly sheep she doesnt care about fast fashion its very boring and means she would have to shop less
Shes always copying others.

Theres no clear sense of direction they just going through the motions.

Reactions: 5
Y
Yes, you have to buy olay moisturizer for your mental health

Y

The self care and mental health is a new low.

Starting to think she needs professional help.

Also im pretty sure a insta ad for olay has been deleted think was posted on old thread.

The one about olay and trolling.
How olay helps fix negativity.

Immune boosting its like shes a forever living juice plus rep.
There was video i cant find i think was working with a pharmaceutical compamy probably vitamins with her trying to sound all scientific and knowledgeable whilst sounding stupid.

Reactions: 3
this Cosmopolitan ad just came up on Instagram and I initially thought it must be satirical. Clicked on it but it's not! And surprise surprise it is promoting vitamins. Speechless. This stuff just writes itself ??

What on Earth is she going on about in this video!
“I’ve had soooo much going on lately, travelling and moving house” EH?!
You were given a FREE holiday to Disney and you paid a removals company to help you move house! What is she like?!

Oh and the top lip filler she’s had done is very obvious is this video! Her top lip hardly moves when she’s talking and it’s very full looking compared to normal.

When will she learn that maybe your baby isn't "broken", maybe shes unwell and needs to see a GP? Or is she waiting to be able to get some #spon from some snake oil beforr actually getting her checked over AGAIN!

The sheep that follow her blindly are definitely the kind who class themselves as "full time yummy mummy" as job on Facebook (as if those who work are part time mums!) The kind that buy and sell Younique and Juice Plus while claiming to be a Queen and a Girl Boss. You know the type who spend their days posting cheesy positive memes, asking "u ok hun" and uploading more photos of their Snapchat filtered faces (god help them if they ever go missing, no one will ever know how to recognise them sans dog ears!).

As for the latest video...oh my gosh, Edgy Reb cures your mental illness by washing your face!! GET A GRIP WOMAN, do you realise how deluded you are? So out of touch with real life. But how the mighty fall, don't worry when you're juggling a proper job with motherhood I'm sure your Olay will help ease all those stresses away!

Reactions: 13
I find it absolutely insulting that she’s dishing out mental health advice.
What is worrying is the amount of her followers who buy into this BS. Mental health isn’t a subject to take lightly. I feel like she’s just jumping on the bandwagon with this one with this half arsed video.

@Jeakat - I DMd her about the 'immune boosting' thing, and said that with a following like hers she needed to not make these sweeping statements, and she shouldn't be perpetuating myths like that. No reply, surprise surprise. People are impressionable, and some seem to hang on her every word. It's both, scary and dangerous.

Y

Absolutely decked ???, lets solve the world's mental health problems one bottle of Olay at a time.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.