Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
God she's a lazy moaning pain isn't she? Moan, complain, whinge , whine, simper......me, me, me, ...... she's a laughing stock. Really, she ought to be ashamed of herself but I know she doesnt have the emotional intelligence or self-awareness to do so. I'm old enough to be her mother (only just 🙁) and honestly if she was my daughter I would be so sad and disappointed at how she's turned out.
Spot on !

Reactions: 1

Stupidis

Someone posted on insta asking if anyone else had been directly contacted by Meldrum having contacted brands to raise concerns about them. No brands were mentioned on this insta post yet the bunker boss chap rocked up and started hurling abuse at the poster. Said he’d contacted Rebecca and that she had said the poster is full of shit.
Ah thanks.

Reactions: 1

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
No that is not the case Instagram only remove the comments that are offensive not the whole post. Anyone can report a comment to Instagram if they view it as not meeting community guidelines they can remove the post. Given that there seems to now be an attack on the victim rather than Mrs m and her friendly friend I am not going on to comment further. As it’s clear this forum is now about questioning motives that were clearly in place to bring to light her shady dealings.
Who the fuck is this

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Anyone concerned about how their data has been used/misused is entitled to email the company and put in a Subject Access Request or SAR. A straightforward email is sufficient in the first instance reminding them they have 30 days to comply after which time you can open a formal complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.

It's amazing what you can find out. They are legally bound to send you all copies of correspondence that mention your name and email address or that mentions you in passing.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome and think your privacy has been breached then the ICO will advise you about the next steps which may involve an investigation.

Further information can be found here

Some companies charge for this

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
average pay for offshore engineer is approx GBP 60K i wonder how Cannon managed to buy properties worth millions especially Mrs Cannon probably never worked either

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
At one point assumed they owned 2 houses.
They couldn't sell inchmarlo do moved back.
They owned a company and Mrs cannon even Rebecca meldrum was shown as a director.
They brought the inchmarlo home less that reb paid for next door.
They also I assume own flat in capital as rebecca herself kept advertising their air b &b on the royal mile and showing their other house is for sale.
They seem go lots holidays. I assumed they funded the Florida trip.
I think the Neilson gifted holidays came off the back of paid Neilson holidays.
I thought her dad was retired or semi retired.
which company do they own?