Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
I really hope they handle this properly and we get to find out the outcome!
I’d put money on it being Lee who sent the messages from Rebecca’s FB account.
He posts to Mrs Meldrum’s FB page, so surely he has the login for her personal page?
But the messages were not sent yesterday they were just before he went back on rig.

Reactions: 1

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I’m with you on this.
Watching the Truman Show movie way back thinking imagine this happened. Fast forward and here we are 😳
[/QUOTE

Agreed these influencers are the Truman Show. I mentioned it on IG when Hinch exploded and had quite a few dms from people asking me to explain what I meant!
Not sure what happened here ...

Belleeyes

Even if its not timewasters friend, and it was time waster themself who the meldrums contacted , maybe there just trying on here to protect their identity, they have already had messages of 💩 from the meldrums and they would be able to work out who it is again on here since they (meldrums) are avid readers
If they were trying to protect their identity that's fine.

But don't take questioning as 'victim blaming' it was quite odd the whole comments turned off thing and they contradicted themselves which people then are naturally suspicious about.

CurlySue

VIP Member
Did you watch the Prince Andrew interview? You’ll only get it if you’ve seen that! (Or read about it in the press). It was his alibi for not having sex with a woman who’s accused him of such.
Ahh thank you! I’ve only heard bits of that interview so didn’t get the reference 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

fireflies

VIP Member
They'd never manage to sell it in the local economy we have @fireflies.. It's dire and a buyers market. Far nicer properties are taking ages to sell, years... if at all. They'd lose shit loads of money even if someone was interested. They're stuck there. I've always wondered if daddy cannon helped them purchase, if he did on the back of the success and projected performance the company once had, if I were him, I'd be well cheesed off with the performance of the personnel involved in that investment. He might has well have shredded it for guinea pig bedding. 🙄
There's so many nicer houses locally
All less than what she paid.

So many mansions.
Being non Scottish do most of houses have low eaves and dorma style Windows is that planning laws?
Also noticed so many houses have wood overload.
So same floor door and Windows as the meldrums.
I love a bit of wood me but seems like so much Orange.

What's so special about inchmarlo?
Was their last house near there?
Is the gardens a new build estate?
Seems so much choice up there and so cheap compared to down south.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Comments are on. In terms of dialogue no one else has yet to comment on the actual post. But are questioning on here. That pair was up yesterday. Please feel free to direct all questions and comments on the post.
I suspect you meant to quote someone else?

Bernie

Chatty Member
What the fuck is wrong with that manchild Pat? Why is he constantly asking of his daughters, on camera, how much they love him? Jesus fucking christ; if you are not assured within the family, fix the damage OFF CAMERA!!!!
And constantly kissing poppy on the lips . Do they not know the severity of passing on RSV , Meningitis and the Herpes Virus which in a child can be fatal .

Dinosaurlover2019

@Timewaster19 no what is suspicious is you saying that it happened to your friend when you have outted yourself in a screenshot that it is in fact your account, and misremembering about whether comments on your instagram post were turned off or not. And then claiming that people are victim blaming.

No one here agrees with Mrs M contacting people and threatening them. They are just questioning your story because something's don't appear to add up.
What do you mean it shows it’s her account?