Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I can't quite make my mind up if she is too ignorant or arrogant to realise the negative way she is influencing people, from her poor diet and exercise regime (unhealthy choices, negative attitudes towards foods, naughty vest, poor workout techniques, misleading results photos giving unrealistic expectations)
body confidence issues (contstant focus body size and weight rather than health and fitness)
parenting (failing to seek medical help when poorly, unsupervised children, unhealthy diets, putting toddler to nap dirty)
Money (fast fashion, poor budgeting, appearing to indulge in spree shopping, unattainable standards of living-Appearing to afford holiday at DLP after house purchase)
Mental wellbeing-promoting unhealthy/unsafe coping mechanisms such as shopping, trivialising mental illness)

I could go on an on. She either doesn't know or doesn't care that she is potentially putting vulnerable followers at risk. Influencing on a high traffic social media platform comes with a certain power and responsibility. She uses hers with selfishness and disregard for anyone elses wellbeing, purely for personal gain,when she could use it to enhance peoples lives.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...she is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Strem

Her sly comment in her story last night about solo parenting ... ‘I won’t say solo parenting, even though that’s what I’m doing’ has really got my back up. She is not parenting on her own, she can message Lee throughout the day while he is on the rig, she can phone/FaceTime at the end of his shift every day too. If she is having a problem with one of the girls she can chat to Lee about it. She also has the financial benefit of having Lee working now, as well as her own income from Instagram and YouTube. She has another parent to share every single ‘burden’ that comes with having kids. He also will spend half the year onshore (paid) with her and the kids.
My ex ( my children’s father) works offshore, he always has done. I’m now a single mum and can say that looking after the children by yourself while your husband is offshore does not compare in the slightest to being a solo parent/single mum. I have no one to communicate with about the children and share the worries and the joy, no one to come to parents evenings with me and I don’t have the financial freedom that came with a husband working offshore.
She is surely alienating a lot of her followers with her constant ‘solo parenting’ sympathy seeking. She doesn’t know she’s born as my Grandad would say.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I had a baby boy the day before poppy and he was in special care the same length of time, I was besides myself with emotional pain. I remember clear as day, on day 3 I think of poppy being in, she posted stories all dressed up to the nines, in this flouncy pink shirt “off to lunch with chums to get some normality” I mean sorry but WTF. Poppy being in NICU was nothing but a huge inconvenience for her perfect life and that is why she was so upset! Every day I showered and dressed and tired to be upbeat but my baby was my absolute priority my other children were happy and cared for, so I spent all my time with my new baby who needed me. Not out for lunch with my chums. She also made it clear there was no way she would be expressing any colostrum, which is so so important for those early poorly babes. Even if you don’t want to breastfeed, all women will try and help their early babies with colostrum (I work in NICU) so I know this. Because it makes them feel like there is something they can do. But not grabby, too much inconvenience. She only does what is good for her. And that is when I changed my opinion of her.

• Wow
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Haven’t commented for a good while but have still been following. Decided to watch a vlog tonight - the first in ages.

Fuck my actual life. Putting your child down to bed with her clothes like that is deplorable. I genuinely said out loud to myself “surely she’s not away to lay her down like that?!”

How she couldn’t be absolutely mortified about that I’ll never know. If Lee has any sense he’ll be asking her why she put their daughter to bed like that. I know for sure my husband would be asking me if I done that to one of our kids.
It just makes no sense.
Her clothes were caked in mud, not just a little stain but full on soaked in mud.
The first thing you would do would be to get her out of those clothes. Clean her up. Change her. Put fresh clothes on. That’s just fucking basic childcare.
It’s almost borderline negligence.
And she puts this shit online - and then wonders why people have an issue with her?!
She’s a fucking idiot.

• Heart

Redbreast

VIP Member
Does her hair and make up, make sure she gets her ramming....but puts her toddler to bed covered in mud up her back. Lovely 🤷‍♂️

• Sad

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I have no doubt that Edgylegend is telling the truth. They have been here since thread 1 and are a VIP member. I trust their info.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I had almost forgotten how irritating Pat was, and then he leapt up in her story going “woooohoooo!”

NOPE.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pandafeet

Why is she bleating to the camera about the "lamb and beef defrosting, better cook it up" ......thought they were going veggie?? 🤥🤥. Plus she thought 1 box of frubes would be enough...I mean, why not? You thought 1 salmon fillet would feed the 5,000.......

• Haha

HowardMoon

VIP Member
I can't give too much away in case I drop my source in it but I had an interesting conversation with someone yesterday and they've confirmed for definite neither Rebecca nor Lee painted their kitchen themselves, just some basic prep and that's all. This isn't just word of mouth, I've seen the physical evidence they're lying out their arses again! You've no idea how much I want to post the proof but I can't.....argh!!
They can't tell the truth because it then goes against the notion that trolls have put them in a difficult situation and thats why Lee has had to go offshore. What is seen in front of the camera is faker than you could ever imagine!
THIS HAS MADE MY DAY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can we set up a go fund me to get Lee home because I swear to actual fuckington the self pity posts are another level.
Anyone willing to hop in a helicopter and bring him home?
How long is he away for?
He’s not gone to war right? I’m just checking because you’d swear he was serving on the front line and not due back for 8 months.

• Haha
  • Heart

hashtaggifted

My favourite fib of hers was a couple of years ago when she went to the hospital to have an appointment with the consultant about her then pregancy with Poppy. She vlogged herself with Lee parking in a disabled parking space and lots of people called them out in it. Her response was that the consultant at the hospital told her it would be absolutely fine for her to park in the disabled space and she was allowed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Redbreast

VIP Member
I am just astounded she put this part of the vlog up. I wouldnt be able to
Send my kid to bed like that. I would have took the top off in the car. Especially as it being from a farm. Could have any old germs on the floor. I am just gobsmacked!
I’ve got quite severe ocd so sometimes it’s hard to see if it’s just me being irrational and over the top or if other people would not find that acceptable. It’s nice to see it’s the latter. People on that vlog are saying I’m sure she changed the sheets after. Ummm I don’t think she fucking did 🤦‍♀️

• Angry

WBlue

Why does she call it a degreaser is she trying flog specific brand.
Everyone else calls it sugar soap.
Brought a toy kitchen to do up for my little girl.
Been watching you tube theres ikea toys kitchens that look amazing and taken longer than the meldrums entire kitchen.

Hi guys
5 Things im grateful for today.
1) not having skin damage and looking like i have been playing in builders sand.
2) having decent meals and decent portions to eat. A whole salmon fillet to itself.
3) that my husband hardly ever goes away to work.
4) that my hair roots and conditions not bad needs doing
5) thats my local community dont think im a racist idiot and my family's privacy abd security is good.
For Christmas I bought a second hand kids ikea kitchen. I swear by the time I prepped it, painted it, spray painted the taps handles etc, resurfaced the work top........it took me longer than the meldrums claim to have done their whole kitchen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

avabella

VIP Member
What about changing her nappy before her nap? If they had been out all morning surely she would have needed a fresh nappy before a 2 hour nap....just saying @Charlie and Eric
Exactly! Why wouldn't you change the nappy and stick a little pair of jammas on temporarily?? I bet she didn't clean the bedding that night for when Poppy went to bed either.

You know, I don't always have my hair done. My nails sometimes regrow further than I'd like them to. Make up for me has to be a slick of lip balm if I'm lucky.

But at least my kid is always spotless and he has clean clothing and bedding ffs. And there's no nappies on my driveway either.

#comebackLee

• Heart

powderpower

Chatty Member
Seriously, the worst mother you can't think of? She's definitely doesn't have her head screwed on straight and I do think she's done a disservice to her children by splashing their entire lives online but she is not the worst mother.

Agreed she's done a lot of shady stuff but worst mother she us not. Her children are fed clothed and have a roof over their heads. They are loved and looked after maybe not to everyones standard but they are.
She is a lot of things but worst mother is just taking it too far and this is the exact thing that makes these threads look pretty and vindictive.

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Im surprised picking up the dirty nappies from the driveway isnt in the girls bored jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Catwoman

VIP Member
I've not even seen the vlog or IG today but what I've read on here, what a dirty little mink she is. No wonder two neighbours are moving, must be like living next to Wayne and Waynetta slob!!

• Haha

Queen_bee2019

I’ve been following Mrs M for about 3 years now and used to follow her and comment on her posts offering support. However, in recent weeks it’s become apparent that there is normally a lot more to the story than what it seems. We have been promised a kitchen video which has never surfaced. I had been looking forward to that video as we are desperate to do our kitchen on a budget. Plus, why the hell would you put your child down for a nap in filthy clothes?! I have a one year old and we have never done that, or chucked a nappy out of the window? 🤢

Mommom

Poppy looks so happy to have her Daddy back!! And when lee is talking to her and filming he looks at Poppy not the camera so much. Whatever people say about Lee he clearly adores his children and they clearly adore him.