Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeronicaCrank

I'm not a Meldrum defender by any means but I think it's going a bit far by critising her feelings from when Poppy was in the NICU. Just because it's not how you felt or think you'd feel, it doesn't make it wrong. She's very lucky that everything turned out fine but she will never be able to get the what ifs out of her head. Poppy wasn't kept in the NICU for no reason, it's not like Rebecca asked to have her there for content. She is allowed to still feel that pain and worry.

I've never once bought in to the stuff on here that she doesn't love her children or that she favours one over the other. Just because she doesn't mother the way you do, it doesn't make her a bad mother. Personally speaking, I feel she could definitely be a bit more safety conscious when it comes to Poppy eating alone or in the garden but all 3 girls come across as loving their mother, are clean, fed and thriving. She's daft, ignorant, lazy when it comes to her work and doesn't have a very good grip on the real world outside her villagggggge but I do not think she's a bad mother.

Reactions: 37

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m gobsmacked that she put poppy down for a nap in filthy muddy clothes. Who does that?!! Apart from the fact that it just seems plain mean, the bedding will be filthy and needing changed after. Why didn’t she just get her out of the dirty clothes as soon as they got home?!

Throwing shitty nappies out of the window is just beyond lazy. She’s an absolute clarty bitch.

I hate how she frequently leaves the kids on their own while she preens herself. Sending a not even 2 year old downstairs to get her own breakfast. Ridiculous.

Just more of the same shit isn’t it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Balls

For medical reasons I have two kids in nappies, I’ve been changing nappies for 15 years. I sometimes bag them up and throw them out of the bedroom window. They stink and if I’m not going downstairs straight away I want the smell gone. They are in my back garden though and I put them in the outdoor bin when I’m next outside. I tried one of those baby nappy bins but the bigger nappies don’t fit in them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unlike Reb I don’t leave my children unsupervised, they have no sense of danger (one due to age, one due to learning disability) and I can’t leave them unsupervised to go to the outdoor bin every time I change a dirty nappy 🤷🏻‍♀️ So it’s the better option to use the window.
This is not due to laziness on the whole.....perhaps the odd occasion it is but fuck me I’ve got 4 kids, one very disabled and I go to work. I deserve to be lazy every now and then unlike pampered princess Reb.
It’s not unusual that I’m functioning on 2 hours sleep. My disabled child sometimes struggles to sleep and I’m up with him until he sleeps, sometimes this is 2/3am, my baby gets up at 5am. You do the math.
It pains me to see her complain about her perfect healthy kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Scarlett30

In her insta stories today when S says “I’m ready” instead of Reb saying “ I know you’ve a head start on us, great girl” or at saying something positive she immediately replies with “ well you’re dressed but not ready” instantly dismissing her achievement and choosing to argue to be right..... with a child.

I really really feel for S

• Sad
  • Angry

Peachbomb

VIP Member
“A break from branded work on YouTube”

Yes because you messed up and brands won’t work with you 🤷🏻‍♀️

But let’s pretend it was your decision to step back from brand work.

• Heart
  • Haha

Balls

Ps children’s services are far too stretched to care about a child going for a nap with muddy clothes. It’s not great parenting but she’s a million miles away from thresholds!!

Reactions: 34

Qwerty123

They went against nhs policy with regards filming the birth and nnu that’s how self absorbed they are and desperate for cash!! Why would you want to be filmed anyway 🤮 I certainly wouldn’t like a permanent reminder of what I looked like 🤣
Being filmed giving birth, then broadcasting it online for all to see, is a well-known symptom of being an introvert! Did you not know this?!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Emoji

Chatty Member
Right guys
I have to 'fess up. I have the diarrhoea sandals 🙈
Mine don't look that skittery colour like hers, honest. More tan coloured.
I did NOT buy them because she had them, my sister had them and said they were comfy. No swipe ups from me 👍
I think I'm going to have to throw them in the bin, I'm so ashamed 🤣

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
But always time to tout for more gifted jewellery from that Carrie Elizabeth Jewell. Needs replacement so she can sell that blue one as the holidays are SO expensive... All that extra food... No lunches eaten out for us ( cept the garden centre yest but it was for my mental well being cos SO tired , missing my man... I earned it... ) 😡
I messaged that jewellery company to say I was disappointed that they were using her to advertise their products. They messaged me back saying they gifted her that necklace a long time ago before the racist video was uploaded and have not gifted her any items since. So I doubt her obvious hints for more free jewellery will work!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Look how tiny I was having men hold me up

Look how edgy I am by doing a keg stand

Reb if it wasn't for your mum and dads money you'd be Jeremy Kyle fodder. Your behaviour is grade A chav, no amount of Joules or Boden can hide it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ken Adams

Shit like poppy's dirty clothes nap is so weird because not only did she do that, she also edited the video and saw how it looked on camera yet still thought it was acceptable? U OK hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Eyeswideopen

People have been sharing all their personal experiences regarding NICU and she’s had so many messages, most people would say “I’ve had so many messages with people sharing their stories, bare with me and I will reply...” Rebecca’s reponse “I’ve had so many messages, I’m not going to read them all as there are so so many, but thanks for sharing anyway” is she really that much of an @rsehsole!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Okay guys, just to clarify as I seem to have upset some on here, do I think Edgy is as bad a mother as someone who murders their children, starves or beats them? No! However I do think selling your kids privacy/childhood to fund your lifestyle is a really shitty thing to do. That’s it, just my opinion, I think it makes her a pretty crap mother, ( maybe not the worst). Anyhoo, sorry to offend anyone. X

Last edited:
  • Heart

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
Shady is pure gold!
She not only has disgusting dirty habits (not showering after gym, throwing a dirty nappy out of the window onto the drive, putting her daughter down to nap in dirty clothes - to mention a few).......but she shares it all publicly!

She really is the gift that keeps giving...and she wonders why she has followers for the wrong reasons!
Right there Reb - you badass! 👌🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
5 things I’m grateful for....
Number 5

I’m grateful for my menstrual cup?!!!!!!
Followed by an affiliate link to one on amazon

Are you having a laugh?! She is absolutely shameless! She may as well just ask the sheep for money because this is just getting embarrassing now.

Rebecca- if you are so hard up
For money maybe you need to go and get a job instead of constantly being on the scrounge.

• Haha
Reactions: 32