Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would watch your video! Honestly, cleaning videos relax me orrrr kick my butt in gear to tidy up. Except not this faux & lazy Becks.

Reactions: 8
Won't watch, but very apt it's a cleaning video to brush everything under the carpet.
As someone else said, she's testing you tube as followers there only won't have a clue where and why she's been gone.
The telling one will be IG.
That explains why she didn’t bother moving the rug when she was cleaning the floor downstairs... all the shit she caused has been swept under there!

Reactions: 28
I hate having to clean my own bloody house, why would I wanna watch someone else do it. Under the rug needs cleaning too. Now I’m just angry I own the same mop as her. Those cordless hoovers are amazing, my husband gave me one for Christmas and I love it.

Reactions: 10
Flipping heck - the blockers thumbs must be getting one hell of a work out tonight.
Maybe that will be the Rami come back video- how to get a bad boy belter of a hench thumb.

Strategic placement of the " Cultivate Kindness" postcard.........

This vlog was kindly sponsored by #Brasso UK..........

Reactions: 14
such a boring video!! Couldn’t even finish watching it, got to her talking about how crap her free £400 cordless dyson is now and how amazing this new one is “I’ll link it below” more lies
I think it's another Dyson!

So so so so grateful

Reactions: 4
Flipping heck - the blockers thumbs must be getting one hell of a work out tonight.
Maybe that will be the Rami come back video- how to get a bad boy belter of a hench thumb.
Everybody round to The Meldrums ..........we're needing a wee bit of help with our comeback. And if you could bring your own drinks and snacks

Reactions: 10
Omg you’ve got it word for word

Reactions: 6
You can watch her vids on www.hooktube.com and doesn't show as a view on youtube.We should all just vow to watch her shit vids on it so we not adding to views!
Just watched the video.
Well I fast forward through most of it.
So bloody awful. Over 2 weeks off and that’s all she can produce!
I’m not that surprised she hasn’t even mentioned it or apologised but Jesus a shit cleaning video-seriously?

Reactions: 9
The 'not even showing her cleaning products because they are crap and she can't wait to buy new ones' is blatant hinting for gifted on her first video back snooze
They so awful she can't give brand name or afford to buy more

Code for please 'send me more free method and m&s spray.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.