Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope no one in my real life ever finds out I watched a 20 minute YouTube vlog of some random woman cleaning her house on fast forward. And I had to fast forward it as I couldn’t believe it was so so boring. Is that a thing people do? I can’t imagind if I videoed myself at all angles of the house cleaning, anyone would watch. Although it would prove to people I did it 🤣 as to be honest my kids trash everything in minutes.
I suppose it’s more relatable than I expected, as her house is really very normal, the kitchen and utility are dated, the bedrooms are not special.
Also did a murder happen in the utility? It’s very small? I assumed murder would take more space.
😂😂😂😂 I would watch your video! Honestly, cleaning videos relax me orrrr kick my butt in gear to tidy up. Except not this faux & lazy Becks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Won't watch, but very apt it's a cleaning video to brush everything under the carpet.
As someone else said, she's testing you tube as followers there only won't have a clue where and why she's been gone.
The telling one will be IG.
That explains why she didn’t bother moving the rug when she was cleaning the floor downstairs... all the tit she caused has been swept under there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate having to clean my own bloody house, why would I wanna watch someone else do it. Under the rug needs cleaning too. Now I’m just angry I own the same mop as her. Those cordless hoovers are amazing, my husband gave me one for Christmas and I love it.

Reactions: 10
All the sheep are seeing are the positive comments and negative ones are being deleted...I agree,it does make me want to throw up. No morals or integrity, carry on blocking and deleting and convincing yourself that you deserve all this ‘positivity ‘ Grabecca.
Flipping heck - the blockers thumbs must be getting one hell of a work out tonight.
Maybe that will be the Rami come back video- how to get a bad boy belter of a hench thumb.

Strategic placement of the " Cultivate Kindness" postcard.........

This vlog was kindly sponsored by #Brasso UK..........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😩 such a boring video!! Couldn’t even finish watching it, got to her talking about how crap her free £400 cordless dyson is now and how amazing this new one is 🤦🏻‍♀️ “I’ll link it below” more lies 🤣
I think it's another Dyson!

She has literally never replied to sooo sooo many comments. It’s always first 20 or so, then nothing more. She must be soo sooo grateful to all the love she’s recieving tonight, after all it’s hard work being an absolute bell-end. Either that or she’s cranking up the engagement because all the brand shes worked with aren’t interested anymore! She makes me sick, she’s an awful, AWFUL role model for those girls.
So so so so grateful

Reactions: 4
Flipping heck - the blockers thumbs must be getting one hell of a work out tonight.
Maybe that will be the Rami come back video- how to get a bad boy belter of a hench thumb.
Everybody round to The Meldrums ..........we're needing a wee bit of help with our comeback. And if you could bring your own drinks and snacks 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's obvious what they will do now. Keep their heads down and go on the holiday, because heaven forbid they don't get to go with their chums, take Safiyah out school again to stick her in kids club all day every day and some evenings so the parents can paddle board, mooch around the local town and read by the pool, oh and they couldn't possibly miss the pancakes and chocolate spread with strawberries or showing off veruccas new beach bod .

Then they will come back and it will be "Hi guys, I'm so so sorry I have been away for so long without an explanation. I was seriously affected by what happened and my mental health took a serious hit. I decided not to come back at all. I know not noticing the comment was bad when editing, but the trolls have really blown it out of proportion and attacked me for it. For my own well being I stayed away. We went on holiday and I was advised not to because it would give them more ammunition to rip me to shreds again. Honestly, I needed to get away though, to escape. I'm so so so glad I did as it gave me time to reflect and realise I'm not going to let them win. So so so many of you have sent lovely messages but if you look on my social media there's been alot of hate. We need to stand up against bullies and not let them win so I am back for you guys. I'm still struggling but will do my best to give you good content (so don't moan when it's just as tit cause I have mental health problems okurrr!)
Omg you’ve got it word for word 🤣👏🏼

Reactions: 6
You can watch her vids on www.hooktube.com and doesn't show as a view on youtube.We should all just vow to watch her tit vids on it so we not adding to views!
Just watched the video.
Well I fast forward through most of it.
So bloody awful. Over 2 weeks off and that’s all she can produce!
I’m not that surprised she hasn’t even mentioned it or apologised but Jesus a tit cleaning video-seriously?

Reactions: 9
The 'not even showing her cleaning products because they are crap and she can't wait to buy new ones' is blatant hinting for gifted on her first video back 😕 snooze
They so awful she can't give brand name or afford to buy more

Code for please 'send me more free method and m&s spray.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.