Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these stories of Grabecca blocking people who share their lives with her are incredibly sad. She clearly doesn't have an ounce of empathy or people skills in her body, how hard is it to reply with some kind words!

Yet when she broadcasts her fake anxiety she expects all the sympathy.

Reactions: 24
Some subjects have been done to death but there are 40 threads on the Meldrums (which is about 2000 pages). I certainly wasn’t here from the start, and I doubt many people have read them all.

The house is a fascinating topic so let’s not get too annoyed about it. People shouldn’t feel unwelcome or hesitant to comment about the Meldrums and their sh*t show here. I’m sure we all agree that the more sheep who shed their fleece the better!

Reactions: 48
Agree on all fronts, there's been quite an influx of new members AND the house has been discussed so much lol. However, maybe new members don't realise they can use the search function in tattle to find out things in historical posts? Maybe we could point them in that direction with some key words to search, then all the historical debates and posts will come up for them.

Reactions: 26
There’s so many old threads it’s quite daunting! There’s no way when I came here I could read back all the threads, it can take hours and hours. I’d read 3 or 4 but 40!! It’s crazy and they move so fast.

Reactions: 16
I think I have missed the entire last 2 threads! But you know how it is with a job and kids, not much Me Time. Someone get Rebecca a dictionary so she can look up the meaning of Job. I can’t believe she isn’t back yet. I don’t really care if she comes back or not. If she does come back I think she needs to make a change to keep the girls lives private and start to be more careful about their information so people don’t know where they live, what their routines are etc. I used to quite like her sit down videos on things like what she was packing in holiday bags and hauls etc. Not everyone cup of tea granted.
But I do think she needs to make a statement either way. If she isn’t coming back then she needs to explain to her sheep. There is 100k people on YouTube so many of them won’t follow her on insta, and even if people do follow her on insta, she posted her story about taking a break on a Sunday so a lot of people wouldn’t see it. She’s very calculated in everything she does so I think this is a plan, I just don’t know what the plan is exactly.
Also I was on gumtree last night, and my search includes up to Bancory, and there was some one selling stuff that looked like it may have been the meldrums house. Anyway.. one of the things they were selling was kitchen fittings.. anyone think they might be getting the kitchen done? Total speculation, it could have been anyone in the Banchory area, im sure lots of houses have the same look.

Reactions: 14
Aw, see, I’d sit and read all the threads rather than just ask for a rundown. They’re too entertaining not to!

Ooh. Interesting. We need a Banchorian to give us some goss! Have they got their gate fitted so the vans delivering the kitchen can’t go too fast down the driveway?!

Reactions: 12
They might want to make a comeback this week before all their poor sheep find their way over here in search of a master.

Friends of mine are Meldrum fans but they are starting to get annoyed with the disappearing act. She’s going to lose a lot of her flock at this rate.

Maybe she isn’t coming back - maybe she’s only left her Instagram live to fulfil ad/ brand requirements. We all know she’s capable of flouncing and not bothering to update the people who have paid her wages these last few years.

Reactions: 10
Aw, see, I’d sit and read all the threads rather than just ask for a rundown. They’re too entertaining not to!
It’s not that they’re not interesting, and sometimes I go back and get sucked in lol but I just really don’t have enough time. I struggle when I come on after a few hours and there’s 17 pages

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
They had created an echo chamber for themselves with the delete and block/allowing only positive comments. It's what all these mum vloggers seem to do. So when something breaks through the chamber and they are confronted with reality they have absolutely no life skills or resilience to deal with it. How sad is that? Material goods for free may look enticing but ultimately they don't teach you how to deal when life comes at you fast.

Often the terms of Instagram adds state that the ad needs to remain on the grid for at least 30 days. I imagine that is why she hasn’t taken the account down even temporarily as it would impact on their contracts with the brands.

Reactions: 13
They can't not come back they have no other means of financing themselves. She couldn't work in an employed job she's got no skills and he would struggle now to get offshore. The drama they made over the helicopter was embarassing..if any employers googled her the race thing would come up. I reckon she will leave it long as she can in the hope people are desperate for her to come back I reckon they will go on the holiday too and leave it till after that. Cause they can't really record around friends now can they? As she doesn't even have the necessary editing skills to take things out she shouldn't have in there.

She will say something like "I had to take the time out as my mental health really really struggled because of this I have been so so so upset and anxious. I debated whether to come back at all I have been so so nervous" all her daft sheep will lap it up. Everything will go back to normal and the little narcissist will continue her shitshow.

Reactions: 33
If they come back after this, then they are going to have to come back with a radically different, new channel. They can’t just come back and carry on with the same tired old crap that they have done to death over the last few years. The quality of the content has plummeted over the last 12 months or so, it’s obvious how disinterested in it Rebecca has become so it would seem fruitless to just return and carry on in the same vein. If they do that, then this decline will just continue and it will be a countdown to the next PR disaster.
Either come back with something new, fresh and exciting or accept that this just isn’t working anymore, appreciate that it was good while it lasted, close the chapter and move on.
It was never going to last forever anyway, I personally think this is a natural place to draw a line under it and just move on.

Reactions: 15
Often the terms of Instagram adds state that the ad needs to remain on the grid for at least 30 days. I imagine that is why she hasn’t taken the account down even temporarily as it would impact on their contracts with the brands.
Thelittlewildes post yesterday was interesting, she was asking for views of her Lego vlog as it had not done well and she had to feed the stats back to the brand today. Anyone know what’s involved with this aide of things?

Reactions: 1
Precisely - they rode the wave as long as they could (arguably too long) but show’s over, get back to reality you can’t expect to sit at home living the dream flogging face products and other shite for any longer.... time to downsize and get a real job. It was nice while it lasted...good luck to the next occupants covering up the Hague blue!!

Reactions: 13
I’m about an hour away from Banchory.. it comes up in my search as I was looking 50mile radius not sure I have it in me to drive an hour to see if they have new gates, unless I can get a kitchen out of it mind I don’t think I’d even take their old kitchen for free!

There’s so many old threads it’s quite daunting! There’s no way when I came here I could read back all the threads, it can take hours and hours. I’d read 3 or 4 but 40!! It’s crazy and they move so fast.
No way anyone could, it would take ages now
Unless they were doing it for a job!
I'm just suggesting the search is really helpful. I used it heaps and it takes people straight to topics that we've maybe discussed heaps of times but others just joining have no idea of. The new members are interesting, as many appear to have info, but then you get the Meldrums themselves being dum dums and trying to be clever too

I was agreeing with you! sorry if it didn’t come across that way.

Reactions: 3
She’ll work her come back into being about her and how she’s a victim. She’s such a narcissistic little girl, she plays victim to the circumstances she creates. It’s actually sad. I presume channel Mum have told her to take some time because this looks bad on them too now. However she’s up the woman who runs it, siobhan’s bum so she probably barely got a slap on the wrist.

Rebecca, is that you

Reactions: 3
Why didn’t she just do a video saying she massively Ballsed up and apologise.
This radio silence is pathetic

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.