Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frodo

MORNING TROOPS!

It's a wee bit foggy here today looks like the sun is going to burn through and it'll be a belter of a day. *gleckit grin*

**may not be accurate I live a good few miles from them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Pixies35

I’m sorry but I don’t buy the apology, in fact it’s made me even angrier than the incident itself. The comment wasn’t ‘background chatter’ by random strangers it was her group of friends! She 100% heard it and when called out on it she didn’t remove it, she said she was working on it and then dubbed over it with music. If she was so appalled by it she would of removed it the second someone made her aware of it...but her priority was the views, not the offence ONE OF HER BESTEST, CLOSEST, CHUMMY chums made! How can she get away with this!!!???

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Helen

Administrator
Lots of people are making their first post on this thread to attempt to moderate the thread or attack other members. Just a reminder that's both against the rules here.

If you're concerned about a post please use the report function.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’ve seen channel mum mentioned and I don’t really get it? I’ve not followed it but did look at it a while ago when Amber from meetthewildes was over there. It seemed awful, really pretentious and lots of preened mamas with super white teeth ‘sharing’. I don’t mind Amber but that page was a complete switch off. What are they to Rebecca. A scroll only found an ad with Florrie and a doll?
On the whole it also has very low likes on posts, many have 140-300 for 67k followers.
Channel Mum is a multi million pound PR/marketing agency that has cleverly disguised itself as an organic “safe haven” for new mummy’s. They prey on young vulnerable mothers. They essentially have a gaggle of Mummy “vloggers” “influencers” (SALES PEOPLE) on their books who they promote and obtain paid for for in the form of advertising contracts with various companies. The basically act like a recruitment agency - a company will contact channel mum looking for minions to advertise a new product and channel mum will dish the work out between the puppets they have working for them like Mrs Meldrum. Channel Mum take a fee for this service and the “influencer” also gets paid, either in cold hard cash, or by being given a product/service for “free” in exchange for the social media coverage they provide.

• Sick
  • Heart

Carol_ann_carol

Omg SHE is shaken!!!! And she DID hear it as she turned around and widened her eyes just after the comment was made!!
I have just seen the insta story about being shaken and taking a week off. About half an hour previously she had been doing inane stories about mooching today. She has clearly been bollocked by someone! She isn’t shaken at all. Any excuse for a week off. At least we will be spared all the gym boredom. I hope Lee stays quiet for the week too!

• Haha

inspirespirit

I don’t know Amy, but just listened to what’s basically a lot of waffle on her stories, she said on the one hand I don’t condone racism especially so called casual racism and we should all do what we can to discourage it, but on the other hand I’m not going to get involved because I don’t know the person and therefore it’s not my problem. She’d have been better staying out of it, not someone you’d want to fight your corner then!
You can't have it both ways. People were moaning that no other influencers had commented and then when one does you complain! I say well done Amy for having the bottle to speak up and maybe other influencers should follow her lead and do the same. Nothing will ever change if no one has the courage to make a stand.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Jesus, who the heck is that plank Steffi who keeps standing up for Rebecca on the 10K post?!!! She’s making an absolute twat out of herself. Blindly standing up for her when she clearly has no idea what’s actually gone on.
Go light a few joss sticks and eat an avacado Steff, you ignorant knob head!

EDIT:
Right, she’s a Banchory local and another wannabe instagram flogger. Following loads of the channel Mum twats and other “influencers” - arse licking for a leg up. 🥴🤪👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Oh to be a fly on the wall at Meldrums Murder Mansion today :m:m:m
I can feel the tremors from all the foot stomping tantrums here in the City!

The laugh is we know she reads Tattle, if she hadn't have been so arrogant to have ignored us we all gave her good advice earlier in the week to delete the vlog or at least edit it out and apologise. The fact it's gotten to the stage she's had to take a week out and deactivate her Facebook/Twitter is purely down to her own pig headedness, she knew better!

When will she learn we aren't just 15 jealous women with nothing better to do, but mostly disenfranchised, intelligent ex supporters who time and time again give her guidance and opportunity to behave accordingly, improving her business and ultimately her life.

No one to blame but herself!

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Bet they're regretting the wee hobbits snip now, nothing causes amnesia more than a "shock" pregnancy announcement

• Haha
  • Heart
M

Member 1126

Messiah’s on it again this morning 😆
I think good old Edgey might just have found her nemesis in the most unexpected way 😍 And she always thought it was only 15 opinionated hobbits that she'd have to deal with 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Honestjoe

Actually I for one am quite happy for Mrs Meldrum Ltd to fold and don’t mind saying so. They have been flouting the rules on all this for too long and have been repeatedly caught out for lying. They don’t care. She made a point of posting a no fucks T-shirt, acting all jolly and happy and saying what a great nights sleep she’d had like it hadn’t played on her conscience at all after the FF crap last week. This would be a dismissible offence in many professions and I for one am hoping channel mum will do the right thing. If they side with her and do nothing they are as guilty and culpable as her. They blew it, nobody made them or did anything wrong to cause this but her. She knew she was under the microscope on here so should have been extra attentive to not land herself in this mess. Zero sympathy club T-shirt on...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jndc85

There is no way there business is over from this. NO WAY. It's not made big news at all. No one else is commenting on it apart from messiah. No one's unfollowed her. Papers haven't picked it up.

I personally don't wish that on her. Just stop being such a gloating pretentious dick all the time. Don't condone racism then use a woman of colour to cover up for what you have done. Apologise when you fuck up. Fucking label things correctly even in later pics, so vulnerable women don't get disillusioned by the 99 percent gifted life you lead. Actually give real feedback on things. Of all the things she gets she has NEVER said actually this wasnt that great. Thats why she appears grabby its all about the freebies and rather than being honest she lies to get more and then people buy the shit she peddles. No integrity. Edit things properly and take pride in your work and actually put your children first. Centre (most) of your weekend around them. Take them places that they want to go and enjoy, rather than working around the gym when you have the full fucking week to go. And stop using the anxiety bullshit when ever you get pulled up for something.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Can almost hear the sheep now .. so worried about you , you said sorry it’s not your fault ... blah blah blah .

Hope edgy has her Boden jumper on .

Boden jumper on
An emergency appointment with the Reki lady
The magic crystals charged
A good hard ramming in the gym tomorrow
Cup of Yorkshire tea
Listen to a podcast
Rub some cream on your face (Olay/Elemis)
Turn the light on when it gets dark

Belter pearls of wisdom 🤣

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
I have no sympathy whatsoever for them. Not one of us here brought this on them, they brought it on themselves. And clearly not all will agree with me but I DO hope this is the end of their online career. They deserve it. And let’s face it, if it is, they’re not exactly going to be destitute are they, like some ther poor people who lose their jobs through redundancy, illness or whatever. They have a £600K house, she has rich parents & they are young, fit & healthy enough to get other jobs.

So I WOULD take pleasure if this career is over for them & I believe it would do them the world of good, knock the arrogance & entitlement out of them, teach them values & morals, show them how the majority of us live & appreciate what they have educate them on issues that affect the rest of the world.

Bring it on I say.

• Heart
  • Wow

Yoko

Chatty Member
So she bleated on in her “life update” video that work was taking away valuable weekend time with the kids?!..yet here we are Sunday morning and she’s off to the gym! She talks so much shite it’s embarrassing.

• Angry
  • Haha

Karen1

Clearly didn’t wash her hair after yesterday’s run! Wtf 🤢🤢🤢
Spent all day away from the kids yesterday and now she if off again, I mean she is just a joke. The video about spending more time with the kids is clearly just bullshit

• Sick
  • Sad

Sara_M

VIP Member
She is an absolute disgrace. She heard it. She reacted to it. She didnt remove it. She edited crap music over it. She ignored the backlash. She didn't apologise until her hand was forced.
And then to thank people who brought it to her attention? What, the same people you blocked??

• Heart