Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Quite a few new members in tattle which is hardly surprising. Some, it seems are not even recently joined but first or early posts asking for a run down. 🤔
I'm smelling something fishy tbh. The smell of Press and Agents. Everything they need is out there, no need to ask for rundowns or to post reruns for them. Whether new members or if they've been members for a long while, they just need to spend some time ready back. Tattle has long time advised Verruca and Bunion how to do their jobs. We're not doing the jobs of press or agents too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Definitelyme

VIP Member
It was the live Poppy birth vlog that introduced me to Reb. I thought she was lovely and genuine then.
😳
Except channel mum pay £10k for the live birth (and all the surrounding lives) so not quite so lovely when you think she sold her baby from the get go

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

ChilliDog

She’s HEARTBROKEN 😭
She’s at the fucking gym. In her shoes I’d be a mess. Her skin must be thicker than carpet!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Dunwoodyan

So.....what are all going to chat about for the next week?? Anyone off anywhere nice on holiday?......
Yep.....off to Lanzarote in the morning, 2nd holiday this year, lots more to come. Husband and I are retired. We pay for every holiday ourselves. No children are exploited to provide our holidays. Oh yes and I'm a jealous hater who likes nothing better than to troll the Meldrums. #moreholidaysthanameldrum 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

inspirespirit

I know this is a trash thread but I do think the gloating about her demise crosses a line at times. We’re all very aware of her shortcomings (to put it politely) on here, but sometimes I wonder if a small minority of people are intent on actively bringing her down, as opposed to just observing and commenting on what they’re doing. Not being a troll/dick, or sympathising with them, it’s just something I’ve noticed in the last wee while. And I’m checking myself on this too, I’ve definitely become over invested in this more than I should be at times, it’s easy to get sucked in to all the drama but that makes me as bad as her. I just want to get back to the days of slagging off Pat’s soupy curries and moaning about them hiding adverts 😉
I have always thought there are a few who go too far. I suppose it is par for the course on a gossip forum. However, I feel because they have had no consequences to their actions regarding DLP and their general attitude regarding their lack of transparency (how sarcastic was Lee Meldrum with his ‘gifted’ photos of the girls after the new ASA rulings), they have become intolerable and think they are beyond reproach and untouchable. Iiterally, the day after Rebecca was called out over the racist comment she put up that tshirt saying The No Fucks Club, which I truly believe is exactly how she felt. She left that video up for DAYS and then had the audacity to make put Candice onto her FF. People have had enough. All was asked was that she remove the video and apologise, but noooooo, she put some shitty music over it and left it on and then carried on her ‘hi Guys, look at how wonderful our life is’ daily…… even the day of the apology she was all smiles until she obviously got told to apologise and clear off for a week. The apology was full of lies saying she immediately deleted the video, which we all know didn’t happen.

Nobody wants her to lose her job. Just stop lying. Simple.

• Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
Just to summarise so far...

What Rebecca AND Lee should have done:

Pulled their friend up on the "joke" straight away, deleted the footage and never let it be shown. End.
OR
2. If they genuinely didn't hear/notice the "joke" when editing (they did hear it!), they should have removed the video straight away and issued a sincere apology. End.

What they actually did:
Lied and pretended they didn't hear anything, and that it slipped through the net. No. They heard. Rebecca's reaction was there for us all to see.
2. Left the offensive joke in the video, probably thinking it would be as amusing to other people as it was to their narrow-minded, ignorant friends. Wrong. Very wrong.
3. Refusing to remove the video altogether, instead adding music over the top, as if that would be enough to cover it up.
4. Blocking/deleting anyone that mentioned it.
5. Dragging innocent people into the whole mess - using Candice and two little children as a 'I'm not racist, I support black people' cover. Disgusting behaviour.
6. The whole "Zero Fucks Given" t-shirt, bragging about having a great sleep because she clearly didn't give a shit who she had hurt.
7. Eventually releasing a pathetic apology full of lies, then turning the comments off/deleting her FB to try and silence people. Her apology asked for people to continue to give feedback, but not allowing people the opportunity to do that. More lies.
8. Channel Mum releasing a statement just as pathetic as her "apology". Basically, she goes unpunished because they don't want to lose the money she brings to their door. Weak.
9. She's supposedly heartbroken, making it all about her. ME ME ME. What about the people you caused offence to? How do you think they're feeling?

Next steps: she will make a come back, blaming everyone but herself and her anxiety will suddenly be mentioned again so that people feel sorry for her.

• Heart
  • Angry

Ilando

VIP Member
If my channel was solely responsible for paying the mortgage, bills and supporting a family of 5 then I would micro manage it with an inch of its life. I don’t believe she is racist but is should of been noticed when editing the video.

Why the hell doesn’t Lee (unemployed and does nothing but play golf) check the content before it is published bit like a proof reader does a book???

Reactions: 38

Mummyme

Candice and Mrs Meldrum have a lot of the same followers in terms of influencers/mummy bloggers. Candice puts a post up about racism and the abuse she has endured and not one of they influencers show her any public support, not even a like. Meldrum does some shitty run and they come out in droves sucking up her arse. If that doesn’t show how fucked up it all is, nothing will. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s also really interesting that this whole thing has come about because she uploaded footage from her birthday weekend away. A weekend that as far as we are aware was nothing more than a private weekend with friends to celebrate her birthday.
So why film it? Why waste time sitting there filming every millisecond of a weekend with friends instead of just enjoying it?

Why didn’t she just Turn the camera off. Be present. Enjoy private conversation and time with loved ones. Why film it? Maybe it was yet another undeclared advert but for the love of god can they not do anything in life without it coming with a contract and the requirement to make it public property? It’s so absurd.

The lines between reality and business have become so ridiculously blurred.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Wow you lot on here a nothing but sad twisted women that clearly have nothing better to do! Is this how you choose to spend your time Tearing Down other people in such a vicious way. Jealousy really is a very very ugly thing and if I were you I would look deep into myself and try and find out where all this hatred is coming from. it's not healthy! GET A LIFE!!!!!
🤣 wow.
Winner of the most ridiculous and ignorant post goes to you my friend.

• Haha
  • Heart

InstaFamous

“I feel really shaken that my channel has caused hurt to anyone”

AKA I feel very concerned that this may be the straw that breaks the camels back re: my lazy paid partnerships and now I won’t be able to pay the mortgage on my murder house

Wow you lot on here a nothing but sad twisted women that clearly have nothing better to do! Is this how you choose to spend your time Tearing Down other people in such a vicious way. Jealousy really is a very very ugly thing and if I were you I would look deep into myself and try and find out where all this hatred is coming from. it's not healthy! GET A LIFE!!!!!
We may be vicious, but not one of us is racist so....

• Heart
  • Haha

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
There are no words for the fact that she is deleting comments for an apology in which she tells people never to stop giving her feedback.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
And so the shit show continues...!
Thanks to @tinkertailorsoldierspy for the thread name! Hope I’ve done this right... 🙏🏼

Admin edit:

Overview of the current Mrs meldrum KKK joke situation by @Tanne1999

• Racist joke in vlog

• No public apology, just blocked people who dared mention it

• Edgy tried acting like she’s not racist by giving Candice (a woman of colour - not sure if that’s the correct term - I’ve always been told it’s an appropriate term but if it’s not please let me know and I’ll edit it out as I don’t want to cause offence) a shout out on her stories

• Candice found out, addressed it in her story
Edgy is no longer following candice (people are wondering if she was to begin with or if she has been blocked)

• Edgy ran the 10k despite Poppy being ill and shoving a camera in her face all week and pretending to be mum of the year posing for photos

Last edited by a moderator:

Bittersweetsymphony

I know I for one am not revelling or enjoying her momentary demise I’m just glad for once she’s been called out on something and being made to be held accountable. Do I think this means her career is over? Not one bit in fact people like her make grand comebacks the mud sticks but there will always be people who are willing to idolise her. Why I am so glad she’s been made to maybe be accountable is my niece is mixed race and as a young child went to a school where people called her kinky afro, monkey etc and then their parents would say “we know a black man so my kids aren’t racist”. Casual racism is still very institutional and it is still instilled at a young age and comments like what were made are totally unacceptable maybe not to others as it’s an “off the cuff joke” but to me there’s no place for it. Right I will get off my soapbox now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsJT

So in her non apology she claims to welcome all feedback, yet turns off comments and is well known to censor opinion. Huh? How should we deliver our feedback then? In boxes labelled as "freebies" or "press samples"?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Queenie

VIP Member
The bleeding hearts can sympathise all they like but imo she deserves everything she’s getting! I used to be a fan until I saw through her dishonesty, arrogance & nastiness.

If their channel goes down - their fault!
If she gets a backlash from the media - their fault!
If they lose sponsorship - their fault!
If they lose the business or house - their fault!
If they’re forced to get proper jobs - their fault!

NONE of this is anyone else’s doing but theirs. Had they conducted themselves honestly with DLP her thread here would never have been created. They CHOSE to lie & deceive.

They were given an amazing opportunity with Youtube. Anyone else would have loved to work from home & have their partner as a SAHP. But did they appreciate it! No. They got greedy & devious.

The bleeding hearts seem to forget what is at the root of the issue here - RACISM! It’s serious, unacceptable, ignorant & hugely offensive. End of. Maybe the bleeding hearts should educate themselves on the issue as well as the Meldrums.

• Heart
Reactions: 35