Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubynoodle

The fact that she still has to say how great she’s feeling all the time and how “tip top” she is ? Indicates just how much she isn’t. People like her constantly need validation and offload their negative energy on everyone else to make themselves feel better. She needs to take herself and her slimy husband and go off the radar, pair of bottom feeding scavengers

Reactions: 30

avabella

VIP Member
[emoji2362] oh gee whiz - can we get off private school and homework chat, this isn’t Mumsnet?

Also, the huge essays are getting more and more difficult to read. I’m sure they could be shortened into something more succinct.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rubynoodle

There’s no way if it was a night away to recharge and spend time together that they’d go to the effort of vlogging the whole thing, had to laugh at the staged walk into the hotel with the camera placed on the wall then lapdog lee having to run back and get it before they checked in. There’s 100% an ad coming out of this! Surprise weekend booked by “The Meld” reads the same as “birthday trip to Disneyland Paris for Safiyah”

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
That AD is so misleading if you miss the paid partnership above the photo (which I often do) the whole I popped in tesco for some bits and just couldnt resist these costumes. Why not write it being truthfully either Tesco sent me some costumes or Tesco said I could pick some costumes for the girls for world book day blah blah blah not write a whole load of shit about going shopping so you can make it sound like you just decided to buy the costumes spare of the moment thing cos that's a load of shit.

M

Member 1682

Oh my god!

So she’s got her magical invisible throat forcefield and now she’s wondering about buying fucking crystals?!!!!!!

What a croc of SHIT!!!!!

Yeah go on Delboy, you get yer self some fucking pebbles. That will definitely help you.

Dont worry lads, Rebecca Meldrum knows the cure for anxiety.

Having you ankles rubbed by some con artist and getting some polished pebbles. ????‍♀?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

montydonfc

VIP Member
Pat, Pat, Pat.......

The irony of Pat singing “hi-ho” ? oh shit wait I forgot he’s actually a dwarf anyway so that fits quite well.

Beast of a roaring fire going in the dungeon and he’s mixing it up cos he’s craaazy ? with a #Hendricks. Bog off ya knob.

Just when the night can’t get ANY more exciting, Pat then decides to fill his stories with contrived imaginary questions people have sent him because know one actually gives a fuck about anything Pat does or has to say for that matter. He just really needed an ego boost because in spite of him telling Reb that her haircut totally didn’t make her look like a younger Kazza Cannon she was keeping her legs firmly shut as she’s already given him his once a year ball emptying back in St Andrews.

Anyway, thankfully someone asked him if they are still living their best lives, which don’t worry folks they totally are! They are just absolutely loving life and are really working at getting that mortgage down for Daddy Cannon.

Like his good lady indoors, Pat too is just so so busy! His bestest buddies are always saying “Lee, ya big fud, what exactly do you do with all your free time?” because you see they all know what a lazy, workshy, snivelling little rat he’s become since he quit offshore life. He’s like “guys! Come on! I’m so so busy, I don’t get a break! I’ve got picnic plates to make, then there’s filiming my insta stories, then there’s choosing the music for my insta stories, then the gym, it’s a lot guys and it’s just so so overwhelming ha ha! (In that big high pitched unnecessary laugh he does).

Not that Pat wants to make anyone feel bad, but they’ve “booked” two holidays so far this year, on top of their mini break to Aviemore and the night away they had to St Andrews. Because Pat’s worked so hard providing for his family, they have booked holidays to France and Greece... oh shit, wait a minute... viewers know already at LEAST one of THOSE holidays are a freebie with Neilson. How long until the same is said for the other? ?

Finally, to round off that sintillating Question Time, Pat once again had to talk about his balls. His wee pals are totally fine! (Now they’re in a jar in Reb’s office draw) He wasn’t sure about complete castration when Reb and Daddy Cannon told him he was going in to have it done but he’s totally fine now.

Gooo Florrrieeeeeeeeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Omg the start of the vlog Reb tells us S has an event first thing at school parents are invited to stay "but I'm not going too as it will be way more hassle than it's worth" it's also playgroup day for F but shes ditching that to clean. Then we see S upset why you upset? Bloody hell Reb she probably upset cos her selfish twat of a mother won't stay at her event.
Not worth the hassle to see your daughter do her activity what a twat of a mother she really doesnt deserve to be called a mother

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
You know she makes me so anger in so many ways. I’m a disabled mum who can’t work now. She is in perfect health, she could do so much with her children that I would desperately love to do with mine. She has her health, she has time, she could do activities with them but she doesn’t.
Many times I really don’t feel well enough to go along to my daughters assemblies or open days at school but I push myself because she would be devastated if I wasn’t there.
And she moans on and on about how tired and sore she is. She’s bloody lucky that she has the choice to go to the gym and hire a PT, some of us have had those choices taken away from us.
She’s so damn ungrateful and the sad thing is she can’t see it.

• Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
The Meldrums are seriously fucked up! my husbands line of work (police) deals with the victims/perpetrators of sexual crimes against children, it’s horrific! These sickos is will go to any length to get what they need! The general public are very naive to the reality of these crimes ( they are too horrific to think about) but they are real and they are happening! My husband actually feels sick when I show him some of the online content these ‘mummy floggers’ put out there, he knows exactly who will be watching! Wake the hell up! Actually I hope when these kids grow up they sue their parents/insta/YT etc for not protecting them and an invasion of thrir privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Yoko

Chatty Member
The only time she’s happy is when she’s away from the kids! She’s not a natural mother whatsoever.

• Sad

avabella

VIP Member
Lee's wee gormless face just gives me the dry boak. Imagine that bearing down on you trying to look sexy. Bluergh.

• Sick
  • Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
She likes to make out she misses school events and play groups etc because she's some full time working girl boss but her vlogs and stories prove that to be absolute b.s, she is lucky if she does 1 full hour of work a day. She isn't a work from home mum she's a stay at home mum with a money making hobby.
There's no excuse for not being fully involved and present at all school and nursery events if your day consists of gym and mooching. It's an insult to the actual working parents who have to miss out when they'd love to see school assemblies etc.

Not a great role model!

• Heart

anony mouse

Chatty Member
I have my huuur appointment at 9. The butterflies are out of control this morning. Just away to pull on my cashmere jumper so that will calm me right down. I have asked the universe to give me my highlights for free so here's hoping ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
M

Member 1682

The night in St. Andrews was blatantly planned and organised well in advance and was NOT a surprise or a spur of the moment decision that Lee made on his own.
These idiots can’t keep up with their own lies, it’s hilarious watching them tie themselves in knots.

I think it’s just weird if they went away for some “quality time” together and still felt the need to dick about filming it all. If it’s NOT part of a work deal then why, why, why would you feel it necessary to film and share footage in the hot tub etc? Why do they feel they need to do that?! It’s fucking weird.

They are so completely deluded.

Oh my god, we soooooool needed time away from the kids/a full nights sleep/quality time together - fuck me, these two muppets would actually die if they had to go and do a normal days work!

They have zero chemistry. I honestly can’t even imagine how these two ever managed to get pregnant 3 times ?

• Haha
  • Sick
M

Member 2133

So they were gifted the spa elements of their stay? Is that what’s being implied?
My theory is that they booked and paid for it, through gritted teeth mid week they got a really cheap deal, we pay nearly 3x that when we stay.
I think they will have called or emailed ahead and asked for either a gifted meal or spa facilities use as that wasn’t included in their booking deal.
“Check out ma babe of a grafter wife’s Instagram and see how many wee sheepies she’s got following her ma wee bow peep nugget”

IF that is the case and they were given “upgrades” because of their social influences then I will never return to that hotel again as I expected better.

The truth will always come out!

The shit storm is just slowly unraveling and I’ve just been given a paid partnership campaign with Butterkist popcorn so I’m ready! #ad

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Right guys. We’ve had about 90 posts on education/paying for it/homework/free ski holidays/paying for holidays...

At the end of the day, Reb & Pat don’t give a tiny guinea pigs ass.

They will continue to whore out their kids, exploiting their privacy irrespective of being at a state or private school, paying for holidays or not etc etc.

Can we just move on and go back to being proper grown ups who enjoy slating Edgy’s hair and her knob of a husband, the absolute leg end Lee.

Cheers guys!

• Haha
  • Heart

Goodpup

Is it just me or is there a complete ominous radio silence over the colouring book launch? If I had a book I’d written coming out in 7 days time I’d be beside myself with excitement and buzzing with all of the personal appearances, promotional events, gifting decisions, insta competitions etc that would surely surround such an exciting event?
She's either:

a) been paid a fixed fee regardless of how many copies it sells so can't be arsed to promote it
b) realised that she can't authentically promote it because she had absolutely nothing to do with it (ghost writer... was it Casper?)
c) is embarrassed by how bad it is for the price
d) all of the above

• Haha